1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowhunter Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] AT LAST!

The cage is finished! I even added a few nice nails in its inside for my "guest"!

I've been terribly busy at work; and with my left hand still recovering wasn't easy... But time always cooks in the right time.

2. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Sniper, I said during Christmas. Unless you want me to call you... :shake:

Oh yeah, please post in SleepleSS's topic. :flaming:

[ October 01, 2002, 03:12: Message edited by: S Goddess ]

3. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I wonder where Lord Sarevok went.

4. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

This one is going on unusually long. I wonder why. I am thirsty and I enjoy drinking fish.

5. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Whee, me's got an avatar! :grin:

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Keneth nice title, wonder where you got it from :rolleyes:

On my MUD (MM) The immortals keep coming up to me - scary! (Immortals run the game and if they come up to you it usually means trouble)

7. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

:lol: piss bags... gotta love piss bags

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Congrats, Shadowhunter.... have fun :)

Hmm... Yesterday I completely lost it, I couldn't take the GH any longer... so, I, without their knowledge, got myself committed to the psych ward... And it is nowhere as horrid as it has been before. I can come and go as I like, I get to come to school and spend extra time here, I can sleep a lot longer than in the GH... the food still sucks but at least no one objects to me living off sandwiches...

Life is good. I'd rather off myself than go back to the GH, period.

Ara
    (Questioning one's sanity)

9. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

AAAAAAAH

I have just had something wierd...

Probably I was looking in the mirror again

Teeny
    (Am I really that FAT? And what about that zit...)

10. Sick curtaiN Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Hey!! I justr got a little time out from all of the school work!!

I miss spamming here... Too much school work these days, I can't seem to keep up.

:grin:

11. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Did I leave the iron on????

12. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I've been ill for the past 3 days and off school for the past 2. I've got loads of work to catch up (back at school tomorrow most likely :( ) and an essay for tomorrow, and another two for thursday.

13. SC Gems: 23/31

I'm sick today as well. Band NOT good at 7:10 in morning :sick:

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] At school our class is trying to get rid of on of our teachers - the Old Battleaxe as I call her.

The whole class (28) signed a petition, 27 said she WAS BAD!!! one said she was good!
    *cough*teeny*cough**cough*

She tells you off for sitting in the wrong chair, even though you don't know you have set places, she asks for you to do work from sheets - then collects the sheets in at the end of lesson when you need them for homework - same with books, she gets moody for no reason and expects us to know everything ourselves, she tells you off for talking - even quietly and she expects you to do three lots of work a lesson, she tells us our work and doesn't explain it, UNFAIR!!

I don't like her :flaming:

15. Oblate Gems: 6/31

I asked a girlfriends daughter if i could do her english-homework. She had none. :(
    Am i going mad because of SP? Someone needs deutsch-homework? ;)

16. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hmmm....

About two and a half years ago I was diagnosed with a schizoaffective disorder... I told them the diagnose was not true. Now the moron I had as a doctor has realized it herself... I am no longer a schizo... No, I am a manic+depressive. Oh joy...

I must admit, itäs pretty close to the truth. You remember how much I have hated life lately, and how bouncy I was last spring... Yep, this one feels pretty accurae to me...

And the GH people excell again... Yesterday I called them to bring me some of my stuff. They had three workers there and the car, but no, no one could bring me anything, äcause they had to take the dumb cow Jenna to ride... fools.
    This morning I called so that the Sailor MOon wannabe could bring my things... no, she coulddnät... theyt had a meeting... and they hadnät even gathered my things yet! The fools... I hate her!

EDIT: No... no... no... no... It hurts so much... I managed to get banned from FAI... COuld someone tell me how long do you get banned from switching nicks too fast? :wail:

Ara
    (Happily depressed) (No longer)

[ October 02, 2002, 12:40: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

17. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

My band now has a full compliment :)

We are called 'Still Bust'

18. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Just e-mail a sweet little apology to whoever banned you Ara. ;) . If it's just nick changing I doubt it'll be long. :)

A friend got a new snake. and it's SO CUTE! :love: Oops, going a bit girly on you all there. :lol:

Arcanum should come on Friday... (fingers crossed) Till then i'm playing various things on my beloved PS2. :love: There I go again. :lol:

[ October 02, 2002, 20:02: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

19. Oblate Gems: 6/31

Congrats Ara. Welcome to the club of depression.
    /me sending you some flowers
    It's better than any schizoid disease.

20. SC Gems: 23/31

Thanks to my short grade 7 friend, I now know how to punch properly. (It hurts.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.