1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Favourite char

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by jesper898, Nov 18, 2001.

1. jesper898 Guest

[​IMG] whos the best char youve made in bg1,bg2,TOB,iwd,how,PST or POR?
    my fav char is the hafling fighter in bg1 who wanted to take over the world with the murray voicepack

2. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

My favorite is probably my Elven Sorceress for BG2, with my Elven Cleric I'm soloing right now winning the "most interesting to roleplay" award -- I really got inside her head. :D

3. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Sir Belisarius Durendal - Cavalier BG2

If you're gonna play a paladin, Cavalier is by far the best class! All the advantages of a regular paladin, plus bonuses against dragons, demons, and resistance to fear. The only thing you give up is the ability to use missile weapons...And IMHO, paladins shouldn't use them anyway - so there are NO disadvantages!! WhooHoo!

4. Azirath Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Azirath the elven sorcerer in bg2. I got really into roleplaying and I had great stats and equipment, I also played alone, without a party and still won :)

5. Turambar Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] The one I am using right now, evil halfling thief with the Bender voicepack. I nearly fall off the chair each time he says "if I don't survive, please say I died robbing some old man". Great voice pack:D

6. Alyr Arkhon Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Alderon the human cavalier. He started as a paladin in BGI, he killed Sarevok three times, then he was kidnapped by Irenicus two times. He killed him of course...

7. Spudsquisher Gems: 13/31

Salencia, Female halfling fighter-theif, BG2

8. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

With the Murray voice pack my dwarven cleric I am now playing in BG1 will be the best character I've created. Yesterday he got his Tome of Bodily Health, and he has now 20 constitution :D. Chief Mollusk will conquer the Sword Coast wielding a devastating hammer of lightning, and later he will appear in the second version of the Baldur's Gate series.

9. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Haldir, the pure thief in my thief only party that almost finished BG and will also play BG2 and ToB.

10. Xenecor Gems: 10/31

Xenecor Eiravel: Male Half-Elven Fighter

11. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Durendal -- human Cavelier in BG2.

I had that first name long before I met Bel .. we both must have read too many Roland books ;)

This was my first CRPG since Ultima in the '80s, and I loved getting back into the head of a character.

12. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Mathetais - I copyrighted that name back in 1979 when I was nine years old. Please send me $20.00 and a letter of apology.

:grin: :spin: :roll:

13. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] This is off-topic, but I feel compelled to point this out:

SEE! Xenecor IS a man's name!! :roll: :spin: :roll:

14. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Retsnimle- Somehow I got attached to the grumpy Half-orc loaf while writing his story.

Xenecor will always be a girl's name to me. I wonder why :hmm:

15. Xenecor Gems: 10/31

Capstone: What's your point.. It IS a man's name :)

Xenecor = MALE half elven fighter

[This message has been edited by Xenecor (edited November 21, 2001).]

16. Majjin Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Favorite Character...hmmm...outta them all, I'd have to say my Sorcerer in PoR 2, hes named Garminthar, and hes the best to me cause he'll find a group of weak people, go with um..and at some point..just cload kill um and take their treasure, lol, guess his alignment :oP

17. Llandon Gems: 13/31

Veteran

Llandon Silvermoon

MC Elf F/M/T that I soloed IWD,HOW,TotLM with. Playing with only one character was very fun and exciting.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.