1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

When I'm bored...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by shadow_thief, Aug 7, 2001.

1. shadow_thief Guest

I listen to my favorite song over and over and over...until I vomit.

I go on SP and refresh the boards every 5 seconds.

I go to the chatroom and have a nice chat with Elminster.

I go play single player games and start swearing when I keep losing.

I start reading the book I read 8 times.

I start spamming like crazy until BTA comes along and getting after me.

[So I noticed! ;) BTA]

I clean my nails from my nail polish and then I get myself a manicure, wash it off...do it again...wash it off...until I've run out of nail polish.

I call my best friend and get her answering machine and then say d'oh!

I wander around the kitchen trusting my instincts to bring me to something good.

I go around locking all the doors that can be locked then practice my thieving abilities.

Look around the computer room in case I see any ideas falling from the ceiling.

Hear my brother swear like crazy everytime he dies in Diablo 2.

Edit my BG2 character over and over again.

Check my MSN Messenger if anyone has come off 'away' or 'busy' yet.

I make my face over and then wash it off...make it over...wash it off...

Listen to my brother *try* to imitate my music and *try* to tick me off.

I put my screensaver on and shut myself down because I'm over heating.

I write 2 or 3 sentences in the novel I'm writing then I save and quit.

Rant and rave that the fucking picture I'm trying to draw isn't cooperating with my paper I'm trying to paste it on.

Read all my dad's useless notes on the WK lvls.

Go to my dad's book shelves and start reading a book randomly.

Hear my stomach growl and groan but I'm too lazy to get up and eat something...not even pie.

I start drawing in my mind because I can't get it to draw on paper.

Stare at the computer screen blankly in case a interesting idea pops up on the screen.

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited August 07, 2001).]

2. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Exciting! :D

3. shadow_thief Guest

It is isn't it? Well...I found out that the temptation of having pie was too strong...now my tummy is growling for more.

4. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm just glad kicking back and watching tv wasn't on that list!

Usually, if I'm bored, I'll take a nap...Or put my cd player on shuffle, and enjoy the randomness (I have a 50 disc player...so it has a lot of musical variety)!!

Otherwise, I work on my house, study a bit, look around to see if there are any interesting law type jobs I want to apply for, check my email, take a long walk, go to the gym, go to the beach, paint, or think of a good place to take pictures...and go there.

5. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Nice to hear that you have a fullfilled day.
    You must be very tired on the evening doin' so much different works a day. :D

6. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

what i do when im bored:

1. play slayers online
    2. turn on the tv really loud and listen while i play slayers (although i turn it off if anything to the extent of jerry springer comes on)
    3. take the cream out of little debbie oatmeal cream pies and eat it, then feed the oatmeal to my dog
    4. sleep
    5. drool as i sleep
    6. snore while i sleep
    7. pretend im sleeping even though ive slept 14 hours and cant sleep anymore
    8. look at all the stuff stuck to my shoe
    9. check for gum stuck to my furniture (even though i know that nobody could have stuck gum to it)
    10. listen to my clock tick loudly then grit my teeth because i hate that sound

7. Gash Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

When I am bored I walk around town aimlessly with my friends until one of us finds something to do.

8. Athalon Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

When I'm bored. I do a lot of things. Cuz Im bored very often, and Im bored right now. I dont think my list is even comparable to shadow_thief's lol!
    [*]1 I sleep until the bags under my eyes disappear once again

[*]2 I pick up Cold Sassy Tree (my summer reading book) and start using it as a stress reducer

[*]3 I turn on the telly and stare until my eyes start to sting

[*]4 I call up my friends and talk about stuff like movies, sports, girls (well not that often :p ), school, and any other lame thing

[*]5 I log on to SP and start writing huge topics to satisfy the urge to type on my fingers. Im a *busy body* :)

[*]6 I leave my MSN on Busy until someone MSN messages me or until I wake up from my sleep (See Things I do when Im Bored #1)

[*]7 I kick back and use CluaConsole in Baldur's Gate II to summon two Abazigals for my soloing Kensai to slay.

[*]8 I go through my 500 page yearbook looking at all the signatures and comments they put on my yearbook. "Grow some inches over the summer" "You better make it into JV soccer next year or else" "Keep that big brain intact" "12 year old boy Genius" and laugh at these lame comments. I even love the sweet poems they wrote
    Roses are Red
    Violets are Black
    Why are you tits as black as my ass
    And feel insulted by being called Tutty Fan (he thought this was this Weirdo girl named Lauren Tuthill's yearbook).
    [*]9 I take another shower although I already took two today

[*]10 I masturbate :)

[*]11 I take out my huge water gun and visit my neigbor's dog

[*]12a I go over to Fun Factory and start playing Dance Dance Revolution. Beating all my challengers.
    [*]12b I play Point Blank 2, and start wacking the gun on the dashboard everytime I lose a life. Well until the Fun Factory guy comes around and yells at me

[*]13 I put on my shin guards and my soccer shoes and I start juggling the soccer ball in my house

[*]14 I run a lap around the house, barking at my neighbor's ugly pit bull

[*]15 I read the comics in my newspaper

[*]16 I start flipping through channels in search of a steamy movie

[*]17 I polish my tiny collection of trophies

[*]18 I go to my friend's house and exploit his huge collection of chocolates.

[*]19 I eat
    Can't think of anymore right now, but if I do, Ill add it.
    Edit:

[*]20 I start making prank calls to all my neigbors saying things like
    "You just won a million dollars. I will personally bring it to you, Ed McMahon over and out"
    "Hey baby? What ya wearing right not?"
    "Hello, may i speak to Kwitcher Bichen? (russian accent)
    "Hi kids, do you like violence? Wanna see me stick nine-inch nails through each one of my eyelids? Wanna copy me, do exactly like I did? Try cid get f*cked up worse than my life is? My brain's deadweight ... (if its a kid who answers the phone)"
    Just my little test to see if this is the right person. Sometimes works "Grandma? (also replacable by Mom, Dad, and grandpa"

[This message has been edited by Athalon (edited August 07, 2001).]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  9. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

In light of the weather here (humidex +43C), when I'm bored I:

1. Soak in the bathtub. Water must be purely cold.

2. Have some chilled Little Debbie merchandise (Yeah, Egg, the oatmeal's not the best part of the pies ;))

3. Curse the weather and wish I had an AC

4. Refresh Boards O'Magic each 20 seconds in hope something has been posted.

5. Curse the kids next door who listen to pop music all day long and wish I had an SMG. :mad:

5.5 Curse the kids next door for wathcing dargonballz and other anime bs for the whole day and wish I had a double barelled sawed-off.

6. Turn on the TV on CBC and spit little paperballs into news anchors' eyes 'thru the aluminum pipe.

7. Curse the TV for when those people change position my bullseye shots appear in wrong places... :eek:

8. Run paint and draw some masterpieces. Pity 'tis only my opinion. :)

9. Deepen my mind in philosophical discussions with myself. Topics differ, but usually it is something like "Scrambled eggs, is it better than omelette?" or "Whom would I kill first if I had a legal right to kill people?"

10. Play the guitar.

Right! Forgot Dilbert books. :)

[This message has been edited by Skedaddle (edited August 07, 2001).]

10. shadow_thief Guest

LOL!!!!

Turn on the TV and stare at a screwed up channel in interest.

Watch the french channel...I speak but they seriously sound like people who are trying to get to talk faster than another.

Go through the manuals reading all the spells.

Try on the few high heels my mom has that look decent.

Balance myself on the staircase and feel the fan on my face.

Scout the kitchen searching for something sweet, soft and cool. Unfornatly there is no ice cream in the kitchen.

11. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Hmm, i wonder what i do when i'm bored...

And if you people know me as me, you will all know that...(Mods, this is purely for the topic as i am answering the question, just that i don't plan to tell everyone everything i do when i'm bored as its not required but i am still answering to it)

When i'm bored people, i have a jolly good Wan*! :D

12. shadow_thief Guest

What's a Wan*?

13. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Please forgive me mods but someone asked me what one is...

I ment a Wank shadow_thief, which is British slang for Masturbate...okay? Er...thats weird telling this to a girl... :D

14. Eurythmic King of Nowhere Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

How can you guys ever be bored if you got all these things to do? Well what I do is:
    Change into surf shorts. Get my surfboard. Walk out of my beachhouse. Swim about 40 meters out to shore. Start surfing :D Love those waves at Cali.
    PS I love Hawaii. 'Specially the waves at north shore

15. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I think that is the longest nickname I've seen on the boards!!! Sorry, just had to say that! :D

16. shadow_thief Guest

I know Bel. Err...Sniper thx...really. I'm not british but you know, now that the f*cking education board decided that 10 year olds need to learn about 'puberty'. Don't worry I just finished gr 6 and it's fresh in my memory.

17. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

When bored, I just like to sit and be.

18. shadow_thief Guest

Yeah but Baldak, that's TOOOO boring.

19. Dudette Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

when i'm bored i call shadow...

20. PowerPuff Guest

I bring my guitar & bottleneck & park my cranky old self in an even older chair on the back porch, and torment my poor neighbours. Well, that's basically what I do all the time, and I'm not really bored with it yet.

"...old man on the back porch, and that man is meeeee!"

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.