1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #18

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meatdog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Argh, to much books to read, to much old games to replay (or even finish) and to many new games to try. And this during exam period.

:aww: Somehow I don't have a good feeling about this. I feel like my future summer period is already shrinking. :(

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Perhaps you are getting old, and you forget some thing, I am handsome notheless.

Can somebody tell me in what Language the band Windir is? It's look like some kind of scandinavian to me, here's a lyric it's called Saknet

Mørke spaigla mine kjainsle, men da e ait hål i spaiggedl.
    Ait hål so ikkje enda, akkorat so sakne i sjeli mi.
    Håle e so sakne i sjeli mi. Sakne e so håle, endelaust...
    Sakne itte nåke inårmt so eg hadde, da eg hadde va lika stort so sakne,
    inårmt... Eg lika smerte, men eg lika ra igentle ikkje...
    Eg skrike, men eg skrike igentle ikkje...
    Eg dåyr, men eg dåyr igentle ikkje...
    Eg sakna... Fø meg e mørke so dagen fø deg å ri andre.
    Fø meg e dagen so mørke fø deg å ri andre.
    Fø meg e skrike so lattern fø deg å ri andre.
    Fø meg e dauen so live fø deg å ri andre.
    Dystert da e, å tainkja slik, dystert da e, å vera slik,
    dystert da e, å liva slik, dystert da e, eg lika ra slik...
    Dystert e ra å dystert ska ra vera. Mørt e ra å mørt ska ra vera.
    Ont e ra å ont ska ra vera. Sakne e rar, men da ska rar ikkje vera...
    Da ain ikkje bør gjera e da eg sakna meste,
    da ain ikkje bør saia e da eg sakna meste, du skjønna kå eg maina,
    da e deg eg sakna adle meste...
    Da eg ha møst ha saora, da vi'kkje bedra seg me aori.
    Da ha berra våre ont, å sakna ha våre tongt.
    Smerte, no lika e'ra... Skrik, no skrike eg...
    Dau, no dåyr eg... Sakn, eg sakna reg...
    Eg dåyr fø'ra eg sakna... Å eg sakna itte dauen

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] *cough*Baezlebub*cough*

what is it with inflated egos on this forum?

lol. It is like a pen full of peacocks each one convinced their tail is best, flashing them about and piping loudly to attract attention failing to see the laughter caused at and by their actions.

4. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

OK, I got asked for my number tonight! Its the first time I've thought about going out with anyone since my split. I'm all nervous :mommy:

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Rotku finally got HotU. Now just have to wait until wednseday...

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Go for it Malovae the healing process only works if you let it.

7. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] The sudden claims of people who apparently have CHA>18 are hilarious.

:D :p

Me? I'll take a few bonus feats over those reaction modifiers anyday.

8. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Hey 8! I resent that. My ego isn't overinflated. It is inflated to just the right size. Big. Very big.

A man's ego is like his.... I don't know. Should be proportionate to something...

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Well, it's not size that matters :shake:

Even though I'm really byg :lol: - 195 cm, which is 6'5''

Anyway, in my family ego apparently stacks up over generations. Just think about my grandchildren :D

10. Faded Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

@Ofelix - that language looks a lot like some dialect you'll find on the south-west coast of Norway, methinks.

[EDIT: Ah, yes. It appears that Windir is from Sogndal, Norway. Jau, no e me direkte inne fraa Fosshaugadn! (sorry, couldn't resist)]

www.windir.no

11. Defspeal Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] I hate brittish whether
    :aww:
    Squelch Squelch

*Opens letter*
    woo my student loan has come through
    I can taste the beer already :D :spin:

EDIT : top of the page as well :)

12. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Damn, -17 Celcius that's cold! But that is not so cold compared to yesterday's -39 Celcius, I love Winter!

Remember folk: Love, Peace, and Spam

13. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

RAWR!

Just woke up, time to game till sundown and a bit after too.

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Warning: seriously angry teenager trying to be polite about it ahead.

It's just unfair. I'm just playing an online game when I need a little help finding an item I need for a quest. What would you do in a situation? Send a general call for help asking where the item is... I got a reply, to meet someone at recall point. I meet them there. They are all nice and friendly and tell me to wait somewhere a second. I wait. They come back and say they killed the Aggro(aggro mob is a creature that attacks on sight) in the way. I follow them again

THEY HAD SET A TRAP! As a result I was webeed unable to move or recall away. THEN HE KILLED ME. In the game you get alive after a certain amount of time BUT I LOST THE QUEST!!! AND I AM SO ANGRY ABOUT IT!

But it is so stupid, this embodiment of idiocy knows that it was illegal but also knows I cannot do anything about it. Nobody listens to people under lvl 30 even if they have other characters above lvl 30.

The annoying thing is I WAS POLITE TO HIM about the whole thing BUT I AM GETTING ANNOYED at something so STUPID. The fact I'm annoyed and that it is stupid is ANNOYING ME EVEN MORE!!!

Gah!

15. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    That is one of the reasons I never play multi -player games (that, and the fact that I generally suck at games, so I'd always get creamed anyway.)

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    You really have to wonder about the players behind the characters when they do that kind of thing. I don't understand how anyone could get any enjoyment from being so mean to another person in a game. What I always think about in that kind of situation is that the person that did this to you, 8people, will get what is coming to them. I do believe in charma.

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @8people: Oh angst! :shake: ;)

18. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Physics exam module tomorrow morning. I'm going to mess it up, doesn't matter though since we can retake it in June.

19. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

@8people

:D Great, I need to bring my dragony character online to protect you from others again? Meeh, I have nothing to do anyway.

20. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

@8People:

Those are mean, evil people. I thought you'd realized that :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.