1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Methylviolet Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

There is no freedom like the end of exams -- you just never get that same feeling when you work. Ah it was delicious -- I envy you that.

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    The boys grammer school is just starting their exams, poor BlackCat, three days of hell and he is a VERY slow writer

3. DinoTiggy1 Guest

Tell me about it, after having sat at the same desk, in the same room, for five bloody days, there is nothing quits like getting to go into another class room, even if it does mean facing an evil german lesson...

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    AAAGH! Next lesson is GERMAN! I have got to do the test! AAARGH!

Well at the Boys Grammar they have them all crammed into three days, BlackCat does not like that...:evil:

5. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I've got two more years before I start exams. I wonder if they are like IStep? Only a lot harder and more writing. Hmmm :hmm:

6. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Sir Bel- they are biscuits. if you haven't heard of them, maybe they can't be obtained in the states. typically english biscuits that are dunked into typically english tea until they are just about to fall apart, then they are eaten. :mmm:

7. Methylviolet Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

They are like Graham crackers, aren't they? Only without cinnamon.

And Americans call them *crackers.* What we call a biscuit is more like a scone, only with buttermilk and not sweet -- as sold at KFC, if you have KFC in Europe. What English people call a cracker, we don't have.

8. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31

It's weird how trasnlations are the same thing, yet different.

9. Don't you just hate it when there's so much work to do that you have to do it on holiday, then you get back and you're completely out of sync with the rest of SP?

10. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31

I've never really had that happen to me.

11. total Guest

Ahh the weather is finally cooling down! It was very hot today here! Now i can finnaly go out and enjoy the rest of the "day" (evening).

Edit: Ups it's "finally" not "finnaly", i knew it looked funny!

[This message has been edited by total (edited June 18, 2002).]

12. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] The wondrous world of Lawbook criminality :D

[*]10 people (100kg each) on a river ferry, carrying capacity 1 ton. Ferry is leaving and in the middle of the river things are getting shaky - the ferry seems to be sinking. Poll among the 10 people, there is a vote 9-1 and they kick the one guy in the water, 9 survivors, 1 dead. Murder

[*]10 people of the same weight on the same ferry. When the ferry is leaving a fatso, 180kg weight, is running direction of the ferry, yelling: "Wait for me!". People answer: "No, no! We are fully loaded already!". Fatso doesn't care and jumps on the ferry. As things get shaky and the ferry is sinking the people kick fatso out in the water. Fatso drowns, 10 survivors. Impunity ;)

[This message has been edited by Ragusa (edited June 18, 2002).]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  13. Aziraphale Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Allo everyone!

Woah my second post, big achievement for me :)

I'm here under the influence of Herf (yes I am the mighty girlfriend) and was going to rant about signatures. But however I really couldn't be bothered!

14. Eze&Sharkie Guest

[​IMG] I am very bored. Whatever. Let's talk about something interesting. So, what are your favorite cereals?:D Mine are plain ol' Corn Flakes and Kellogs Special K.

15. C'Jakob Guest

Mmmm... Lucky Charms.

16. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Awwww, poor Aziraphale... ;)

It's obvious you're under his influence:
    "Can't be bothered..." - I have a feeling I'm listening to him actually... :toofar:;)

Anyway, welcome to the boards!

17. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I love Coco-Pebbles!!!! They make the milk chocolaty!!! When I was in college, I'd have coco-pebbles with chocolate milk instead of regular milk...Needless to say I'd be bouncing off the walls!!!

Runner up would be Lucky Charms...

If I'm in a healthier mood - Wheaties!!!

Actually Az, It seems Herf has been under your spell...He hasn't been around in a while. Wrapped around your finger? /me makes that "whip cracking" sound to himself...

[This message has been edited by Sir Belisarius (edited June 18, 2002).]

18. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Herf has a girlfriend?
    :eek::aaa::hmm:

:wave: Hi there!
    Now i need to get myself one of those, 'tis a shame 99% of the year are retarded Adidas-Classic huggers. :(

19. Aziraphale Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Cheers Extremist

hehe no whip cracking (but I've never told him what I put in his "herbal tea")...(Muahahahah)

Wrapped round my finger not really its more like, wrapped round my entire person!

20. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

YES!!!! Lucky Charms!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.