1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Well, this is as close to spam as I'll ever get. (There's a reason for it though.) ;)

2. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

RECENT FIRE BREAK OUT

June 16, 2002-Fire broke out in a newly added room. No real details yet but guessed to be electrical. The owners of the house have been having trouble with the workers because it has taken them a year to complete the job. Finished about a month ago. Details coming soon.

3. ArchAngel Guest

hehe, Tal's playing with the login. Yup, the fun on SP is infinite :1eye: :D

Anyway, It doesn't matter how much I screw up in math today. I have been allowed to take the re-exams in august. Wooooohoooooo.
    Now 2 hours to the start of the exam. I am so :mommy: :flaming: :aaa: :grr: ... if you follow?? heh. Both angry, scared and focussed.

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited June 17, 2002).]

4. [​IMG] Dont worry ArchAngel We're pullin for ya to pass. :)
    By 'We' I was refering to my multiple personalities, but if anyone else wants to cheer him on, I guess I can allow that
    :D:p:p:happy::square::1eye:

[This message has been edited by DeBhaal Stasion (edited June 17, 2002).]

5. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

[​IMG] [11:29] <Wildfire_> Mystra, where the heck is everyone?
    [11:29] <Mystra> Wildfire_, in the bathtub.

:)

Oh, and good luck with your exam Noble! (even though you're probably half-way through it now) :D

6. DinoTiggy1 Guest

I have a deliema on my hands, shall I get Dungeon siege or Morrowind, tough one...

God, I am soooooo bored...

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Does anyone here have Simon the Sorcerer? I have Simon the Sorcerer 1 and 2, I would like Simon the Sorcerer 3D but I can't find it anywhere

I have my computer back! I have 3d sound again! My laptop can stay in it's bag for another three hours! Then I can play on both!

8. Wildfire Gems: 23/31

Veteran

DinoTiggy, if you have to get one of them, I would say get Morrowind, it is infintely better :) However, make sure your system meets the requirements.

But better still than either of those two is to get Neverwinter Nights! It'll be released here a week on Friday, so I'm sure you can find something to do until then :) Also, if you pre-order it from one of the links on SP (Gamer.uk.com is cheaper) then it costs less in the shops, you'll get it quickly, and more importantly, you get a custom avatar/portrait :).

[This message has been edited by Wildfire (edited June 17, 2002).]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2017
  9. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Go for Morrowind.... Dungeon Siege looks good but gameplay is bad imo.

10. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] wolf- i too thought spider-man was great, but not solely because it was faithful to the comic. :nono:

x-men was a good film, but it was inherently disadvantaged because the concept behind it (i.e. the comic book) was not as cool as the idea behind spider-man. x-men: superhero mutants protect other mutants and the people who hate superhero mutants from evil mutants. a story of tolerance. spider-man: kid ignores opportunity to do good deed, father-figure dies as a result, teaches him a valuable lesson. :square:

"with great power... comes great responsibility!"

11. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I am here to say good luck to everyone taking exams. But I'm guessing you've already taken them sooo... how'd it go?

12. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

13. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] Heh heh. I'm eating Digestives :D

14. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm digesting Eatives!!!!!! WhooHoo!!!

:grin: :spin: :roll: :offtopic: :p

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Digestives? shouldn't it just be edible?

16. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] i like Digestitives. They make my little brother fart.

See! I can talk rubbish...

17. Wildfire Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Hmm.. 2 more exams till Freedom :)

18. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Good Luck champ, not that you need it. :)

19. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

tal, i had 2 the first week, 7 the second, 5 the next, 2 this week, 2 next week and then its all over (YAY)

20. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] By the way....What's a digestive? Is that like beans or something?!?!?!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.