1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Had you been nice?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by joacqin, Dec 25, 2001.

1. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] So that Santa brought alot of gifts?
    What did you get that you feel that you need to share it with us? Or what did you give that you think was a super gift?

I gave my little sister the complete Lord of the Rings book all in one so she will abandon the little boy whose name I wont even utter here.

2. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] My favorite gift was the Godfather DVD set...All three movies! PLus all kinds of cool extras! I think I need to have a mafioso party at my place to celebrate! "Just when I thought I was out...They pull me back in!"

3. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I got an inflatable sheep and a Leatherman Supertool to mutilate it with, so I guess I've been a good boy.

4. herf Guest

Well I've been a complete arsehole and complete and utter nasty bastard all year long but I still got what I wanted, which isn't really fair from my perspective.

I wanted a 24 speed CD-R drive, I got it, with a stack of 100 80+ min CD-R's bbut only one CD-RW, but still that pile of 100 CD's looks absolutely amazing.

What did I do to deserve it? Fluff all.

5. Xenecor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

BEL!!!!! THAT'S WHAT I GOT!!!! :D

[This message has been edited by Xenecor (edited December 25, 2001).]

6. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] I got a super electric powered screwdriver. Now I am gonna build stuff. Yeah noone will be safe :)

7. Gamer Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Let's see. Books, books, books, books... oh no! I don't read that much! And some money to pay my new 1.8 Pentium 4 Pc. I don't think I will be reading much next year with my new Pc.

8. Archer14 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I gots a new sterio. A couple computer games. A couple of CDs. A modle airplane. And a bunch of other stuff.

Just to let you know I've uncovered an evil plot to take over the world. You can find more about this in the BG2 forum under something about druids and armor. I think Tal is involeved but I haven't got much evedence besides a stupid limit on images per post yet.

9. Lord Sarevok Guest

I got Throne of Bhaal.

10. Gladiator Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I got lots o' things, but I was especially happy for Throne of Bhaal and Harry Potter 4.

[This message has been edited by Gladiator (edited December 26, 2001).]

11. PowerPuff Guest

I got lots of neat coffee-related stuff, so I suppose I won't get rid of my caffeine addiction anytime soon. I fear I'm going to end up looking like that Java-guy from Mad TV...

When high on caffeine, I think I'll be able to put that new powerdrill to good use. (I'm not sure they really thought this through... ;) ).

...and while I rememember; Merry Christmas, everyone!

[EDIT]: Yes, I have been nice, by the way... :angel:

[This message has been edited by PowerPuff (edited December 26, 2001).]

12. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

A new, comfortable, black, leathered chair to spend lots of hours in front of my computer in :D.

13. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31

[​IMG] I must've been nice, because I made out really well this year. New desk, new boots, tons of neat kitchen gadgets, enough alcohol to drown a water buffalo, books, a suitcase, and a bunch more cool stuff. I had no idea that people loved me this much!

I'm thrilled, because usually it's all giving and no getting (which I don't mind too much). But this year, the tree has just as much stuff under it as it did before all the gift exchanging. Yay!

14. Tasohan Gems: 10/31

The complete Lord of the ring series, and some really nice clothes. :D

15. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Well i got spoiled, (not as much as my kids mind you). Purdys, champagne, bath beads, more chocolate, a turkey, and a gift certificate (all the above from work :grin: )
    Body shop stuff, aromatherapy stuff, more chocolates and some lingere :happy:

All in all a good Christmas, except i didnt get Tome & Blood *pout*

16. [​IMG] i got the Sims with 2 expansion packs, then i got books,books,a wallet(im an expert when comes in losing stuff) and thats all.
    I DIDNT GET THRONE OF BHAAL!!!!!!!
    :wail::wail::wail::wail::wail::wail::wail:

17. Kerric Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I've probably been a complete bastard :evil:, cause all I got was a ton of socks. OK I got a new bookshelf for my fantasy books :book:, but thats it

[This message has been edited by Kerric (edited December 29, 2001).]

18. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Kerric: Wanna trade a few pairs of socks for a sheep? :D

19. jesper898 Guest

i got AvP2, Empire Earth, BG: Dark Alliance, Predator 1&2 and sleepy hollow and a chair for the comp:)

20. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] I got a very special evening.
    No things, just feelings.
    Definetly the best gift I ever got.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.