1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Ten worst people on Earth

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shadowcouncil, Oct 24, 2001.

1. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:rolleyes:*sigh**shrug**glower*:mad::flaming:

You all forgot to place some links to US government and taliban pages. Or those are irrelevant?

2. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

There are some differences. I never saw Bush congratulating people who just killed 5000 innocent people...... :(:(:(

Bush is certainly not in this top 10.. He may seem a bit stupid (he isn't) but any criminal that murdered someone are raped someone deserves to be above Bush in this list.... Problem is only famous people here are mentioned..... and many people that are pretty worse aren't famous :)

3. Extremist Gems: 31/31

[​IMG]
    5000 people are definetly NOT "ten worst people"... *sigh*

Is this a poll on ten worst people or "Bush vs Laden" topic? I constantly miss the topic subjects, but political color in this thread became REALLY ANNOYING.

And I am annoying. And I'll continue to be annoying until you stop wasting this thread with a couple of fools that are not worth even mentioning on SP.

For Bush+Laden spitting and glorification do please open some other thread.

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

I was just helping you by telling all the others why Bush should NOT be in this this top10, where Laden in my opinion DOES belong to.....

And Extremist.... you never annoy me :)

5. Extremist Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] Never annoy you...

You wish! :p :p :p :p

6. jack-of-all-trades Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] If there were a 10 most annoying people tpic you would most definatly go at the top of the list extreamist...

And bush can be a real dimwit.

most smart people would check to see if the microphone was off before calling someone an ass.
    :xx:

7. Gopher thighs Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Mat - before 9/11 I had so many good GWB jokes it wasn't true - but since then they've been replaced by OBL jokes. Hell, neither of them have an electoral mandate, but GWB appears to have found his Falklands - and look what that did for MHT at the low ebb of voter popularity. I'm not a huge fan of US (and by association UK) foreign policy in certain cases, but in the words of Kenny everett........bomb the bastards

OK 6000 innocent people die ever day due to diarroheral (sp??) disease which can be sorted at a cost of a few pence per death - show me the benefit concert for them (since 1985). My list of of worst people is the combination of corrupt nameless dicators, conniving western governments and profiteering global companies which lets this go on. Oh yes and apathetic electorates as well.

[This message has been edited by Gopher thighs (edited November 01, 2001).]

8. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

WHya re you then on this site and on the internet? For each minut you are online you could save one life... Come on, when we start with arguments like this, we all deserve a spot in that top ten.

9. Glixius Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] becuase of the other topic about the us and Afghanistan is closed i'll post my thoughts here.I don't like the US being from southamerica and all the US has done much shit 2 southamerica that's why i dont like the us! i dont say i hate the "people" they are just like any other (both evil and good) i think the thing bin laden did was good in one way but bad in another way , i like that he crashed in the Pentagon and learned the US a leason that they aint un-tuchable they can be hurt , even by a poor and little country like Afghanistan , i didn't like the thing about the WTC (world trade center) because of all the inoscent ppl dieing ( sorry , my english isn't the best) in other words i hate the US! (sorry all americans , i know u will post things like : fuck u blah blah blah , so would i if you would have spoken about my country being crap) they dont have any culture that's maybe why they think they can do what they want , America isn't even older then 200 years (i think , but i'm not sure) and they also killed the indians , America realy belonged to the Indians how the fuck could you just kill a race like that ( yes there are American Indians left , but not many ) and if i would have been living in Afghanistan i would have join forces with the talibans even if i wouldn't have like them , rather joining forces with pigs then being boomed by some other pigs. and what Extremist (sorry if i speel wrong ) says about the food thing , i think he is right! and i woulden't underestimate the afghans! they have been waring for quite some time , and the only one who has been capable 2 beat the afghans was Alexander the great.I'm not saying i like bin laden or the Talibans i hate em 2. But i don't say the Afghans has any chance wining this war because they dont , the US will win in the end but still you shulden't underestimate the afghans. The US is using chiken tactics for the moment (boombs and missilse) ok so would i have done it's a smart tactic and i woulden't like waring with the afghans on the ground (too many looses) they have all sorts of advantages , their country , mountains etc. i just hope this war will be over soon!!!

-peace :hippy:

[This message has been edited by Glixius (edited November 01, 2001).]

10. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

It's easy to call using bombs and missles chicken tactics when you don't have to stand in front of the bullets. This isn't the playground, it's war. Since Afghanistan does not have an air force (to speak of) or a navy the U.S. should not use theirs? Should the American troops only use the American equivalent of the dated Soviet weaponry that the Afghans are using? Absurd.

Back to the topic:

Extremist, you and I agree for once, you are annoying. But you don't deserve to be on this list. You are too helpful to be considered evil.

Sharon is a good addition. I would also include the Afghan Mullahs who perform amputations/floggings/executions on their own people. See this article for a chilling account: http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/0,,2001370005-2001380262,00.html

11. Brega Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] 1. G.W.B :mad:
    2. Göran Persson (Fascistic Swedish Prime Minister)
    3. Tony Blair
    4. Jay Leno
    5. Donald Rumsfeld
    6. Ariel Sharon
    7. Tim Allen :mad:
    8. Ricki Lake
    9. Margaret Thatcher
    10. Julio Iglesias

12. jack-of-all-trades Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

glixius,
    #1, it is not a good idea to post about a thread that is closed(it is closed for a reason)

#2, since when have we thought we are "untouchable"? We did have Veitnam remember...

#3, There is and never has been a campeign(sp) against Sout America. We fight drug lords etc. and protect allies.

#4, I do think we get into stuff we shouldn't but i'm not part of te government, am i. There is nothing any of us can do about it, so say you hate the American Government, not the people.

That's all i have to say.

13. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Brega, lol Tim Allen, what did he ever do to you?

Ten worst people?

Bah. We all have faults.

14. Glixius Gems: 1/31

sorry i meant the goverment. My english isn't the best that's why i type so bad.

15. Lord Bane Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Ouch Glixius, I don't like some things the US governments have been doing the past decades either, but you gotta give them some credit.

Other than that, to stay intellectually honest, I suppose this list should also include Arafat and al-Assad (although so far his father was worse). And perhaps Khadafi and Khamani, although they don't really deserve such a high rank, IMHO.

Some African leaders to, although they're too numerous to name.

16. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

[​IMG] AAAAGGGHHHHH
    I am getting so tired of political Taleban vs. US postings, this is a (C)RPG site for cryin' out loud. I know tha this is the Whatnots forum, but please le the politics rest.

Well, after that rant i will make my list:

1. My english teacher, Birgit (Hate her :flaming: yesterdat she made one of the girls in my class stand up for two lessons
    (1-and-a-half-hour) because her chair was noisy.
    2. Anybody who makes electric-sounding music on a computer and makes a stinkin' amount of money for nothing :almostmad:
    3. all of 7th grade from my school, for being annoying.
    4. ????
    5. ????
    6. ????
    7. ????
    8. ????
    9. ????
    10. Cemille,Mia and Michelle for having a bad taste in music... j/k (but still they like Toby (BAAAAAAAD danish"artist"))

17. Glixius Gems: 1/31

yeah , your right lord bane they have done some if not many but still some good things

18. Paddy Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] i just notiv=ced that as well,Hiroshima was exactly the same cept an entire city woz vapourized and america didnt seem to care or was this before ne1 noticed war crimes?

19. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Paddy (country unknown),
    If you want to go back 56 years for an example and apply it to the current government/situation, then you are not being intellectually honest. There have been many atrocities prior too and since then (and yes, I do consider Hiroshima/Nagasaki an atrocity) perpetrated by many governments. Not to mention the atrocities perpetrated by other governments during that war.

What I see now is a government (my government, which I don't always agree with) which has learned that nuking cities is not a good choice.
    It is called learning.
    Perhaps you could try it.

Back to the topic:

Brega,
    Jay Leno and Ricky Lake. Classic.

20. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

alex ferguson x 9
    and the green party

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.