1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #11

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Hmm... I always thought 1 lb was .42 kg. Now I've been enlightened. Hehe, I wonder how many calculations I screwed up :D Like my weight, for example.

2. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Second game we drew, one all. That was hard!
    Probably the hardest game we've had this season.
    Now we need to win the next game by 4 + the number of goals the team we just faced scores in their next game, to get top of our pool.
    To come third, we have to lose by over 10 goals, so I would say we are going to come second...

3. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Isn't it????

4. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Hmmm... bored, I'm going round 8peoples later, I need to wait another week till my gallery is updated. And I need to reinstall NWN and IWD2 so they work. In fact none of my PC games work, my father updated windows a few days ago and they didn't like it :(

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Shrikanth, it is a project, you need to check The Playground more often.
    I'll PM you the answer to your other question.

6. ToTaL Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I found 2 different informations:

1 pound [lb] = 0,3732 kilogramm [kg]

and

1 pound [lb] = 0,45359 kilogramm [kg]

:confused:

7. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

That's why our system is better than the funny-speaking people's one. No offense meant.

So, anyways, me is gonna enter the final circle of Hell in 12 days. Wish me luck. Hehe.

8. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

We won our third game.
    Only by 1 thought. Which means we came second in our pool and tomorrow we are playing the first team from pool B, who are meant to be really good.
    /me shivers
    Oh well, it will be fun.

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Grr, there is crete paper all around the library fans. It is time for Operation Find 'On' Switch.

10. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    NOOO! Only two weeks until summer is over! Well, actually a bit over a month, but thats not my point. Soon I'll be back in school and doing something worth while!

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

:D New gem, not all that many to go now...

12. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Hey, TakaT and AakaA! Truth be told, last week I *WAS* wondering where you two had gotten off to.

Welcome back! :wave: Did you cause much trouble, or at least have fun? :roll:

13. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    You are going to betray your kindred, lord and/or country?

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Actually I might not have been wrong: there's loads of various pounds and all are lb. 0.45 is one, 0.42 is one, 0.37 is another etc etc. This sucks a big deal.

15. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] I'm pretty sure I'm now the only Diamond on SP.

Diamonds are a girl's best friend, right?

Woot!

16. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

2.2lb = 1kg is the std. weight relation.
    The others are stone weight and god only knows what else. These are no longer in general use. Ofcourse there are always oldies who will insist that the old system of weights made a lot more sence that the metric.
    What is the exact relation between pound, stone and other mesurement (human weight)quantites anyways?

17. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

(sorry about this, Ashley)

Last I heard, she was still trying to make up with Brett. As for me, my mom got mad at me for a "naughty" female samurai I drew. I didn't see anything wrong with it. It's just black Spandex.

:confused:

18. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Hentai-fan aye?

19. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

I wouldn't say that....

Ashley seems to think that, though.

20. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

Yes, I do think that. AND you have besmirched the honor of my poetry thread with your demonic humor! :flaming:

*wishes there was a killing smilie*

ยค

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.