1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #11

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I'm going to see some of my relatives this weekend. We leave tomorrow morning, and I'll be back on monday. The best thing on that trip will be drinking, I fear.

One week to RopeCon! Yippee! :roll:

2. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

[​IMG]
    And wash be yer thoughs on som sprits my brav pally sire.

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Nothing happens then. Why should something happen, Silverblade? No male with even little brains wouldn't bother with me.

I have the tendency to be snappish towards people, who hold no power over me. And I have the tendency to hit males, who touch me (unless adults, not many luckily, just my father hugging me and the usual handshakes) and also the tendency to be a sarcastic, mean, freak, sick and slash-obsessed *****. Added to that, I have glasses, I am overweight, I hate parties and any social activity except for being online, arguing with people and telling them to simply **** off. I wallow in misery and are generally an unpleasant to be around, unless you're female and have brains. Then I am ugly as well. My smile looks horrible, I am clumsy, bad at sports, lazy, forgetting and losing things, I can't do anything well and so on. You don't not wish to hear the rest.

4. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I wonder if you dislike various members of the male species because they believe that you are a sarcastic, mean, freaky, sick and slash-obsessed bad person. Or perhaps because they believe that you are overweight, introverted, clumsy, lazy, etc.

Sure makes a bad example of the male species like me wonder about it.

5. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    @Eze: Sounds like a familiar story, except that I didn't have your slash-obsession. I didn't get over being an asocial geek until 22 or so. Believe me or not, that's up to you.

As I've said before, be true to yourself but don't ignore opportunities to change just on the principle of being a b!tch. Changing when the time is right is also part of being true to yourself.

6. Eze Gems: 24/31

Oaz: All of them. I hate all of them.

Rally: What should I change into? A happy social boywhore? Nah. I may not give a damn, but I can't twist myself that much. Oh well. Solo going it is. YAY.

7. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    @Eze: I have no idea what you MAY change into, and I wouldn't presume to try to tell you what you SHOULD change into. All I'm saying is that you need to be aware of when opportunities to change arise so you can make a conscious decision to either take them or ignore them. That, too, is entirely up to you. :)

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    You should see my sister. She'll be twelve in October.

She will hurt him like they always do with sensitive guys ;)

Really? When I was there, I couldn't find any suitable female except those that came with me :lol:

9. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

@Eze: I bet that one day you'll find someone that will almost totally make you change your mind. Only problem is that is gonna probably be a VEEERY long bet.... ;) C'mon lady, your perfect boyfriend is probably next door and you don't even know it! :) :)
    @chev: which part of Greece did you visit?? I remeber nice girls too! :rolleyes: :cool:

10. griffin1987 Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

yeah or even using this message board

11. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

*brushes hair*
    Hi there! How you doin?

(kidding, don't go getting the wrong ideas.)

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Whoa, intelligent(ish) conversation in Random Babbling. I can almost not believe it.

13. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Hockey was so pathetic tonight.
    The team we faced started the first half with out a proper goaly. They just had someone stand in the goal with a helmet on. They were also short two players. But we completly stuff up the game and only score four goals. All we needed to do was hit the ball really hard at the goalie and we would have won, because every team must have a goalie, and their goalie wasn't padded up.
    The second half, their goalie gets there, who is one of the best goalies in the area. We only scored another 2 goals and we let one in. We should have won by atleast ten :flaming:
    @Eze
    You remind me of someone I know. Well knew of when I was 13. They've grown out of it now, by 15. Infact they have so grown out of it they are sitting here asking me who I like :confused:

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Don't listen to him! A man from a message board is no good for any girl :D

@Aragorn II: Lodged near Platamonas in North Tessalia, close to Olympus. Going on trips to various places all the time though. Nothing builds your strength better than 8 hours of mountain ride in the middle of the day in an old bus with unopenable windows and no conditioning.

And now I go back to #sorcerers.

<Aikanaro> !redneck
    <Mystra> Hey, can someone please help me take these wheels off my trailer.
    <Morgoth> lol
    [chevalier] Mystra, I can help you with this cumbrous dress even
    <Mystra> chevalier, I like to think so.

[ August 01, 2003, 11:44: Message edited by: chevalier ]

15. Eze Gems: 24/31

I don't hurt people, if they don't give me a reason to hurt them.

16. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Hurt as in physically hurt them?
    Because people can be hurt in other ways.
    Just not saying "Hello" to some people is enough to hurt them. I personally get really annoyed when people are just aren't friendly. When people don't say talk to you when you're talking to them. When they don't listen or care about anything except them selves.

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

2% of download complete, damn I hate dial up.

18. Rotku

What are you trying to download?

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

*Aikanaro whistles innocently and throws a smoke bomb to distract RotKU. Then he gathers up his download and runs for it, hiding it under his bed*

Erm... nothing important. :D

20. Rotku

Yeah? I wont ask...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.