1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Why did the Chicken cross the road?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Kitrax, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    [​IMG] Ok, here is an email I got not to long ago that I just had to post!
    -------------------------------------------
    WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

JERRY FALWELL
    Because the chicken was gay! Isn't it obvious?Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your face? The chicken was going to the "other side."

PAT BUCHANAN
    To steal a job from a decent, hardworking American.

DR. SEUSS
    Did the chicken cross the road?
    Did he cross it with a toad?
    Yes! The chicken crossed the road,
    but why it crossed, I've not been told!

ERNEST HEMINGWAY
    To die. In the rain.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
    I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called intoquestion.

GRANDPA
    In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road.
    Someone told us that the chicken crossed the
    road, and that was good enough for us.

ARISTOTLE
    It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

KARL MARX
    It was a historical inevitability.

SADDAM HUSSAIN
    This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

RONALD REAGAN
    What chicken?

KEN STARR
    I intend to prove that the chicken crossed the road at the behest of the president of the United States of America in an effort to distract law enforcement officials and the American public from the criminal wrongdoing our highest elected official has been trying to cover up. As aresult, the chicken is just another pawn in the president's ongoing and elaborate scheme to obstruct justice and undermine the rule of law. For that reason, my staff intends to offer the chicken unconditional immunity provided he co-operates fully with our investigation. Furthermore, the chicken will not be permitted to reach the other side of the road until our investigation and any Congressional follow-up investigations have been completed. (We also are investigating whether Sid Blumenthal has leaked information to the Rev. Jerry Falwell,alleging the chicken to be homosexual in an effort to discredit any useful testimony the bird may have to offer, or at least to ruffle his feathers.)

CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK
    To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

FOX MULDER
    You saw it cross the road with your own eyes.
    How many more chickens have to cross before you believe it?

FREUD
    The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES
    I have just released eChicken 02, which will not only explore your documents, and balance your checkbook, and Internet Explorer is an inextricable part of eChicken.

EINSTEIN
    Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON
    I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by chicken? Could you define chicken please?

LOUIS FARRAKHAN
    The Road, you will see, represents the black man. The chicken crossed the "black man" in order to trample him and keep him down.

THE BIBLE
    And God came down from the heavens, and He said unto the chicken,"Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

COLONEL SANDERS
    I missed one?

They always save the best for last!!!! :rolling:

2. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

nice.
    i liked einstein and col. sanders.

3. idoru Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

oh, good fun... I especially liked this one:

GRANDPA
    In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road.
    Someone told us that the chicken crossed the
    road, and that was good enough for us.

So true, even though I can't stop reading it with the grandpa from the Simpsons' voice.. not sure if they meant him... :)

4. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    More!! :spin:

Bill Clinton - "I repeat, I did not have sexual intercourse with some chicken crossing the street.

George Bush: "Make no mistake about, I will hunt down every chicken responsible to ever cross a street"

Arafat: "In order to keepa the worlda peace, we must not worry about chickens crossing the streeta, the street is made with gods cementa, so thereforea, every chicken, from every religion, shoulda be able to crossa the streeta"

Sharon: "Look at what has happened in history, Jewish chickens crossing the street worldwide were humiliated, beaten and even killed. IN 1940-1945 there was one person who made it possible to kill even 6 million of our chicken, that's why we took a country in the middle-east, with help from Europe and America, and started our own state, where every chicken from our
    religion could safely walk the street. It did not work out that well, and we now behave just like that man in 1940 behaved to us."

Kenny: " Mmpmf mmfpmfp mpmppmf mmfppmh, mpmhdhp mpdhm, mpdhf. Mpmgpd, mpdg mpdgmpmdfd mpdmpfdm!"
    Cartman: " ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Kenny you're groce!"
    Kenny: " Mf mf mf mf mf mf mf !"

John F. Kennedy: " Ask not, what that chicken can do for you, but ask how you can help other chickens cross the street!"

:coffee:

5. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Hehe. Here, it's more than a year old, not all of them are chicken jokes, but oh well... Jokes

[ August 08, 2002, 14:31: Message edited by: S Goddess ]

6. Sick curtaiN Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Wasn't it just, "to get to the other side"? :D

7. Arkados Blackmire Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Why did the dead baby cross the road? Cos it was stapled to the chicken.
    Hehe, Shura takes the credit for this one.

8. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Didn't want to resurrect the old Jokes topic to add this one.

/me clears his throat
    *ahem* The monkey joke

Q. Why did the first monky fall out of the tree?
    A. It was dead!

Q. Why did the second monkey fall out of the tree?
    A. It was tied to the first monkey!

Q. Why did the third monkey fall out of the tree?
    A. Peer pressure!

Q. Why did the cyclist die?
    A. He was hit by 3 falling monkeys!

Hmm when my friend says it his timing is just perfection and it cracks me up every time :lol: :hahaerr: :lol:

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I got that email over 2 years ago, and I keep it just because it always makes me laugh! I really like DR. SEUSS's "reason"! :rolling:

10. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I liked the Bible one and the Dr. Suess one.

11. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] I just love chickens, and I knew most of the reasons, but the ones I didn't knew are great to!

Maybe I must edit the chicken section of my site!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.