1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Life is a *guess what word* and then you keep obn living just to piss off more people.

Weakest link... now THERE's a game show I am going to go in as soon as I turn 18. I like to annoy people by answering trhe questions faster than the players :p

(The freak)

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Aik - I don't actually bother with my post count, I post because I feel like it or have something to say. I can't get an avatar because my mother keeps my creit card and I am not allowed "To spend my money on pointless things"

3. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Do sumthing usefull, write a walktrough or sumthing like that

[ February 22, 2003, 23:35: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Have I told you I'm not allowed to send E-mails or anything? :lol:

Anyway - what would I write it on? The games covered already have decent Walkthroughs from what I've seen, though I don't really look. I just examine everything very carefully in the game. I started on a ToB romance walkthrough which got currupted after I uninstalled ToB so I can't redo it. My MODs aren't really going anywhere fast and won't be good I don't have any portraits, soundsets, fixes, spells whatever. I'm practically useless to SP :wave:

5. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I have half a mind to write a story in the Creativity Surge. Maybe it'll turn out all right. I'd work on the Foundation thing, but I'm just not being inspired at the moment. :(

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    @C'Jakob - contribute something to "The Story of the Stave!"

7. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Tomorrow is our Independence Day. That means no school. YAY. Wrote two LotR fics yesterday in nearly one sitting. I rule. Hehe.

8. Arabwel

Media:
    Eze, for the love of Valar, type them up and send them to me! I need to read them!

You get to have a free day?`cool! Have fun! Use it well, like, for typing! :p

Last night I got a sewing machine needle half an inch deep into my finger. It bled quite nicely, you know... thankfully it didn't smudge the fabric of the tabard I was sewing. Too bad I can't sew more before I get more needles...

(the bleeding freak)

9. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Nice gem, Aikanaro. It suits you :)

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

A rogue stone would suit me better, but I'll settle for this one for the time being ;)
    Either me or C'Jacob need to change gems soon, its getting confusing when I scroll down to see where I left off

11. Arabwel

Media:
    Since when has Aik had so many posts more than I?

I need more posts... But I shall not spam!

(The one with the blunt sword from the 1850's)

12. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

more sheepstories:
    @ejsmith: red vine and aspirine are okay too. What's a come-along? I just had to grab the feet and pull. And to grab inside, search the head and make everything wider.

Two days ago the sheep smashed in the feeding stable. Before i was able to close the doors again, two of them ate too much (!). One lost it's babys and was lying like dead on the ground, so the neighbour called us. It just couldn't move because it has been eating too much. We lifted it and fortunately it went away.
    The other one caught an infection. The veterinary (speaks english :D ) came yesterday and told me it would probably die. Remember, it just ate too much. It has babys inside and weighs about 70kg maybe 80kg (my boyfriend says 100kg as he couldn't lift it). We had to carry it in a push-cart to a stable for the night. And when we arrived it rose up. :mad:
    I have to give it injections with antibiotics and as they are quite wild i'm not sure if i can catch it tomorrow (though some of them run to me, follow me or even try to jump on me in hope for food).
    I've bought some Drizzt books in the internet and now i don't feel that separated (french) any longer. Thanks Amazon. I'll be back at D&D when all of that stupid sheep have got their lambs. Dead or alive.

13. Eze Gems: 24/31

*hugs Oblate*

And I'll use that day for typing.

14. Arabwel

Media:
    *me hugs Oblate, too*

Great!

My forehead hurts. I imitated Dobby the House-elf while playing Trivail Pursuit... Every time I missed I hit myself. Ouch.

I didn't win, but I didn't lose either... everyone else quit playing before I could win. SO I won, right?

(Weakest link, just wait! Kirsi, you will meet your match...)

15. 8people

Media:
    Gah! I'm losing my voice I'll be takling and it will sort of trail off... :wail:

we're learning HTML but I can't test it on the boards :cry: that's not very friendly.

Nor is it when joints bend in unpredictable ways that turn out to be the wrong direction entirely.

ouch.

16. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I got a swoooooord, I got a swoooooord...
    Not as cool as Arabwel's, admittedly, but I still think it's pretty cool. It's called Dragon's Realm and it has a little crystal globe at the top of the hilt. Very svelt. Just don't ask me how much it cost, or why I'm now so poor.

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Can you get us a picture of it? Only then can we judge its coolness

18. Eze Gems: 24/31

Swords are cool. I have one short sword, but it is very rusty. LoL. Cheese rules. Nagging parents don't.

19. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Ugh... only 400€ to go before I can offer my fav sword, and then I have way to much money to spend in one day, so another time :spin:

20. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Sorry I couldn't post at all during the weekend, but as you might know, I was at a ****ing Boy Scout campout over the weekend, and when I finally got back and tried to log on to the 'Net, I found out that my parents had put on the Parental Controls, and there's only like, 3 sites I could visit withoout getting that "This Site Is Restricted" message. And now my voice is sore, and I have an enormous rash all over my body from wearing polyester thermals right next to my skin for an entire weekend!! Either I'm allergic, or there was something in the clothes that gave me the rash.

Preppies do suck. Badly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.