1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

@Virne
    There is a problem in there, there are already mods doing that... I guess i could make such mod, but i am not so good at dialogue. And i like making new items. I should make a completely new area to make a great fight, and there is no good editors i have seen.

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ach, how does one believe that they can go on the internet without downloading anything. And why are people convinced that downloading is bad? :bang:

3. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm always embarassed to wear headphones because you don't realise how loud your breathing sounds, so you end up sounding like some old heavy breathing pervert :hahaerr:

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I'll be off for the next few days, seeing as I am going skiing to Ruka :)

Yay me!

I am SO going to have fun Skiing, good food, partying, fun...

See you on Friday, fellas :)

(The freak)

5. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

news from our sheep
    Two days ago a sheep froze to death at night and died on my lap in the morning. :(
    Yesterday i had to pull out a new lamb because it was too big and the birth made no progress. Lamb and mother are well. Me too. ;)
    Greetings from Germans in France

6. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Oblate, that's sad.

And pulling out any animal is tough work; definately cause for a shot of whiskey and some asprin.

I've never had to pull out lambs before. I'd imagine you don't have to use a "come-along". One of those nifty devices that are hooked onto a strap, and you "ratchet" back and forth to pull.

Pulling horses and calves can be a chore. But a chore made easier with a "come-along". ;)

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Just thought I'd share a sick joke with you all.

Is anyone good at crosswords? Because NASA are stuck on 7 down

8. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

My parents are coming back from Italy. The sweet freedom ends. WAAAHHHH. I hate life.

9. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Dammit, the chat rooms down again :evil: I guess it's time to post :)

10. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

@Rally: Actually, I was kinda doing both, making it seem like it was Faragon and then leading up to that story of my sister.

11. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Uuugh, this is the crappiest week ever.

I have so much work to do for friday, but I can't be arsed. I'm sooo bored with work, the mere though of it drives me insane.

I missed fencing for the third time in a row - my best friend has da flu.

The infidels of doubt are once again assailing the temple of my mind.

My ranger/druid/rogue sucks. Her panther animal companion rules though.

I am hungry and there is no food, and I find myself actually wanting a change for the first time in my life.

Role on college.

12. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil work experience!!!!!!! im bored out of my mind!!! argh!!! i have made 21 hot drinks, sold 1 pack of mini cheddars, washed up about 100 glasses! put loo roll in toilets, posted 2 letters, hurt my feet from standin around for about 10 hours because out of the 4 hours im there im only doin something for about 40 minutes!!! stupid argh!! the last 1.5 hours there is nothing for me to doooooo!!! stupid dance school!! stupid evning hours!!! stupid morning and evening work at the most stupid ungodly hours! stupid trying to make me work on saturdays people! im doing unpaid grunt labour and they want me to do a 6th day and i am only meant to do 5. im not working saturday. in the evenings you realise that everything is just nothing and that the fact that you've washed the same glass 20 times because there is no efficient order and it's either tooooo cold or just sweaty means that all in all it's pointlesss!!! argh!!! 2 days till this is over!!! argh!!!

^ you may have guessed im in a bad mood lol ^

13. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I'm sick again, which sucks. And one of the main reasons I keep getting sick instead of fighting it off is ciggarrette allergies. So I cussed my mother out about her smoking. She agreed to pay my doctor's bills.

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Been sick sucks, thats all the worthwhile tstuff I'm putting into that post, not like its worthwhile but this is realy just a post for a new gem, hope none of you mind

15. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Here Stefania,
    Take two of these :square: :square: and call me in the morning. No wait, don't call me.
    Sorry you're sick. :sick:

Congrats on the new gem Aikanaro!

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Just thought i'd tell you. This saturday tomorrow, I'd have been going out with my girlfriend for a whole month. :)

17. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Sniper,
    Take two of these :square: :square: and call me in the morning.

[ February 20, 2003, 16:18: Message edited by: Elios ]

18. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

My winter holiday begins tomorrow. One day school left... :roll:

19. Eze Gems: 24/31

Lucky you.

I hate life.

I hate kids.

I hate any form of love and you-know-what.

I hate it, when somebody mentions you-know-what.

I hate it, when somebody is trying to flirt with me.

I hate school.

I hate boys.

I wish that all boys would die.

I wish I could die.

I wish to be transported into M.E.

20. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

And maybe then be eviscerated by Orcs. You may hate them, but at least they're granting your wish.

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.