1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Teenage Boys-Have Brains Or Not?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Eze, Apr 23, 2003.

1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Too bad we live so far away from each other, Eze, we might be able to console each other when we moutrn the fact that we can never actually have the men we want...

Although your parents didn't really seem to approve me, did they? :D

( :p )

2. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Do teenage Girls always talk about boys or not ?

I can assure you I have no brain, never had one, never wanted one. Ignorance is bliss. I will never give that up.

3. Eze Gems: 24/31

No. Atleast I don't.

4. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31

Eze, your right, you talk about slash too. Slash about boys. :p

To answer your question, teenage boys have brains, they are simply incapable of using them.

5. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Any kind of generalization is not only often cheating you but also giving more people more credit that than they probably deserve. My attitude has always been about intelligence. If I was a totalitarian leader, then I would largely base things on intelligence. Intelligence is tied into what you want.

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    You say that in public and it follows the stream of your argumentation in your own topic you have founded for us, including him, to discuss. Thus you resign privacy protection in this regard.

The former part is your opinion, to which your right is perfect, but the latter part is your opinion presented as a fact, which it is not. Besides, that is very close to careless offending people (as you sound serious here and no longer joking even if you in fact are) - only telling all the lads posting in this topic of yours expressly that they don't have (enough) brains could be closer. I suppose it's also not far from what you hate in boys of your age.

7. Eze Gems: 24/31

Ahah. Ok. I think I got it. Oh, whatever.

*walks off*

8. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

well consideringthat i am a boy this topic is a bit insulting coz facts are if i posted a topic "DO girls have brains?" I'd be massacered by every single female here.....
    But thats beside the point....MOST boys i know have brains but there are morons who think they are great(Ussually the one's who tease/hit/swear/bother/etc you) Yesterday a kid walked up to me and said "Hey number" now these kind of peoplee ARE MORONS seriously thought these ppl who call you a number and so on are completely brainless OR there brains are in the lower part of their
    body :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Hey Padeen.

If men have been posting about the brainlessness of teenage boys are they themselves admitting they were a bit brainless while being a teenager?

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Hey, MrGrammarsbane has returned!

We're speaking about boys in general or the majority of boys, not just a certain percentage of retarded brutes - which happens in both sexes.

11. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

"If men have been posting about the brainlessness of teenage boys are they themselves admitting they were a bit brainless while being a teenager?"

Yes. I'm not sure if that's like, a revelation for you, or what.

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] No, :rolleyes:

I was talking to a group of people about this recently though and someone asked if they were admitting it and they got all annoyed and started saying they were stupid for even mentioning it.

13. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Woah (Neo style). I didn't understand what the heck Grammarbane was talking about! :eek:
    :rolleyes:

I guess everyone would look back, and think how brainless they were at some point in their youth, male or female. I'd bet Eze would look back at this topic a few years later and blush in embarrassment... :D

As for Exiled_ridiculously_long_nick, I'd bet he would look back on his vehemence here and feel uneasy as well too.

Teenage boys-Have brains or not?
    Well...I might offend some here but my final answer to this question would be:
    As much as teenage girls.

14. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I can't believe it is taking this thread to come to the obvious conclusion ... "NO".

If men had brains, we could have wrapped this up with fewer posts ;)

15. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31

Shura your one to talk about long nicks...

16. Eze Gems: 24/31

Atleast his nick makes sense.

*grins*

17. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31

Mine does make sense if your HI. Curse random SN generators...

18. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Please people, try to stick to the topic at hand.

19. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

How can so many people talk so much about this topic?
    (sigh) the answer is so easy i really don't understand how people can talk about it so much. What you people are saying is that boys just lose their brains when they become teenages and then their brains suddenly reapair when they turn 20? Where do their brains go? or do they just stop useing them. Thats all the different aguments i've read here, and all them are stupid. Of corse we have brains and just as many teenage boys use their brains as any other age group and any other gender. Its just that usually teenage boys who don't seem to be louder than every one else so they stand out.

20. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] You do know that this was not posted in Alley of dangerous Angles. :hahaerr:

The guys on Eze's School probably did something she didn't like. and has done so for some time. Now she is just acting out. What the big deal about boys getting insulted? Its hilarious.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.