1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What Type Are You Anyway?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sir Belisarius, Apr 21, 2002.

1. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Hey there! A friend of mine sent me this online test, and I thought I wouls share it!!! I was actually surprised how accurate it was on me! You can find the test here:
    http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/type_you_are_switch.jsp

My type was the Renaissance Man!

Leonardo DaVinci's got nothing on you. A modern Renaissance Man, you know something about everything. You're extremely passionate about anything you can think of, from baseball stats to Dutch art. And you delve into all of them enthusiastically. Women are constantly impressed by how much information you soak up and retain, as well as your spontaneity and sense of adventure. Whether it's because you're extremely well-cultured or due to your romantic nature, they can't help but fall for you. As long as you're careful to keep your wits about you and stay grounded, any gal who winds up with you will feel like she's living on cloud nine.

I also did the "my match" test for fun, and my ideal match is the "Girl Next Door."

Cute, fun, and sweet, your ideal gal is just a stone's throw away — she's the Girl Next Door. She's Sandra Bullock, Doris Day, and Meg Ryan all rolled up into one. Naturally pretty rather than glamorous, she's unpretentious and generous. She loves animals and children, and is great with both. You're attracted to her strong values and traditional ways. Although she demands a lot of respect, she's not particularly high-maintenance. Her ideal date is more likely to be dinner and a movie than heading out for a night on the town. She's careful yet spontaneous — a little bit of the Guy's Girl, a smidge of Sorority Sister (the nice kind), and just a hint of the Hippie Chick. But she's got an appeal that's all her own, which is why you can't stay away. Her winning smile, bright eyes, and loving nature make you want to hold on tight and never let go.

Well, what are you? Post it here!

2. TheBlackRose Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Ready to find out who you are? Well, our Wheel of Types has landed on the MOUNTAIN MAN. You're as masculine as they come, and your laid-back attitude and general outdoorsiness drive the women crazy! Want to know more about who you are? Just sign up for Emode.com!

Ready to learn your fate? Well, your matchmakingwheel has landed on the HOPELESS ROMANTIC. This dreamy, traditional girl isjust your type! Her joy at your every romantic gesture melts your heart.Want to know everything about your perfect match? Just sign up forEmode.com!

3. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Mountain man and guys gal.

Bah! i still reckon Britney will go for me.

4. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] "BAD BOY. You're a cool, masculine rebel with an attitude — the kind the good girls just can't resist."

What a joke.

5. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Geez. Mountain man. Hiking as a sport was the nail that hit the spot...

On a second note, that is me. A clever way of telling me that I am not so smart... :)

Edit; Yeah! Cameron Diaz.. Now that is more like it. How did it know? She is Thee Major Babe. :love:

I can already imagine it. Her and me on a mountain side while the sun is setting, a little sweaty and with a picknick back and a few drinks. Paradise :D

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited April 21, 2002).]

6. herf Guest

Lmao, Mountain Man :D

7. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I'm an ARTSISE!

8. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

You are an Intellect

If you were one of Charlie's Angels, you'd definitely be Sabrina, the brains behind the operation. Besides the fact that you're well-read and have an insatiable desire to learn, you can hold your own in any intellectual sparring match. With a wall full of diplomas, or at least a few in the works, your hobbies and interests reflect your intelligence. Whether you're reading the New York Times or catching up on the latest independent film, it's clear that your wheels are always spinning. You probably aced your SATs, tend to scoff at "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" (even though you know all the answers), and kick butt at Trivial Pursuit. Guys love the challenge of trying to seduce you. Your brainpower drives them crazy, and you're smart enough to know that it puts you in the driver's seat.

Your type is the Mountain Man

You like the outdoorsy guy. The strong, masculine man who's in touch with nature and extremely sporty. This low-maintenance guy has a no-frills attitude, and his down-to-earth demeanor is very refreshing. He's probably very well rounded and maintains a healthy balance in his life. He's not thetype to get caught up in any of life's superficialities. Another thing youlove about him is that he's not a game-player. He's masculine without being macho, and he has no tolerance for petty things. So what you see is what you get. And you definitely like the entire package! Whether it's his sense of adventure or his scruffy look that melts your heart, you always fall hard for the Mountain Man.

Huh! Well, that's definitely the kind of man I've landed... Lucky lucky me! But that test had a lot of red herrings in it. I wonder just how many, or few, of the questions actually affected the results.

9. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Who's Scruffy looking...

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Yeah! I like it ;)

11. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Our Wheel of Types has landed on the MOUNTAIN MAN. You're as masculine as they come, and your laid-back attitude and general outdoorsiness drive the women crazy!

That explains some things.

12. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    As it should be. :happy:

13. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hehe. Renaissance Man and Sporty Chick.

14. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Lol @ Noble_Angel

What's this? I'm a "preppy"? Geez...

Are you clean-cut? Friendly? A bit conservative? We thought so. The perfect Preppy, you're fun and social without being immature or wild. Cool, calm, and collected are three adjectives that describe you perfectly, and you're always put together well. There's always time for your friends, and when you're with them, you can be charmingly goofy. That's part of the reason women adore you. After all, you're refined, you run with a cool crowd, and you've got a healthy dash of cockiness thrown in to boot. Your ambition is a big draw, too. A man who aims for success and follows whatever path will lead him there is irresistible. The ladies know that with you, they'll live the American dream!

I don't know about "charmingly goofy", but I am goofy :p.

Type is girl next door.

15. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    hmm I am a brain

Let's put it this way: You could never play the Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz. You've already got a brain — and a powerful one at that. Well-read and extremely knowledgeable, you can beat anyone at Trivial Pursuit — or any intellectual sparring match. Chicks dig you for your muscular mind. Whether you're a whiz at the crosswords or an amateur Einstein, it's definitely your brainpower that drives them crazy. That thirst for knowledge and an insatiable curiosity will earn you high honors with any smart woman.

Must be because I said that was in terrible shape...

Lets see who my woman should be :)
    You'll take a gal in glasses any day. As long as she's using them to read the New York Times or catch up on the latest independent film, she's your dream woman. You can see why Bill Clinton was attracted to Hillary, and you probably had a crush on your school librarian. You prefer a girl who aced her SATs and scoffs at "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" (even though she knows the answers to all the questions). The more degrees after her name, the better. You're turned on by her incredible wealth of knowledge and love how she challenges you. What's more, you're savvy enough to know that lust is only part of the equation — you want a woman you can talk to for the rest of your life. Aim for an Intellectual, and you'll get what you're searching for

I dont really like these tests, some answers seem to get undue attention. Well they are only tests and for some reason I am a brain that should go for a intellectual girl...
    Who would have thought that? :D

Edit: I did the evilness test too, seems that I am not sexually evil :( but I am blackhearted very much so! :evil:
    Ooo hoo — you're one evil muther. Your heart is blacker than Darth Vader's helmet. For goodness' sake, next time think about that old lady's feelings before you push her down the escalator. And, really — you know as well as anyone that dropping kitties out the window to see if they can land on their feet is just an excuse to act evil. Yes, it's all part of being a free spirit who doesn't answer to anyone. Right or wrong, it's a fun way to live. But be careful — it all comes full-circle in the end. :evil:

Mhwuhahahahahaha

yay! 600th post!

[This message has been edited by joacqin (edited April 21, 2002).]

16. Gnolyn Lochbreaker Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

After seeing Sprite's results I just *had* to take the test.

I came out as the Renaissance Man (see above posts for details ;) ). So, maybe I was idealised just a *wee* bit by my one-and-only :) But I am a huge fan of the outdoors...really!

My type was the Intellect - so bang on there! We'll have a happy, ong marriage after all :)

17. Corilathi Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Well, our Wheel of Types has landed on the PREPPY. You're clean-cut and a bit conservative. That, combined with your handsome looks and strong ambition, leaves the ladies hungry for more.

18. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Well, I'm a Rennaisance Man, believe it or not, I'm cultured and knowledgeable-women love my sophistication and passionate nature...
    Apparently my girl is also the Girl Next Door, whatever that means...

19. sorvo Guest

Mountain Man, nuff said:)

20. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Who, me? I'm an...

Intellect

You If you were one of Charlie's Angels, you'd definitely be Sabrina, the brains behind the operation. Besides the fact that you're well-read and have an insatiable desire to learn, you can hold your own in any intellectual sparring match. With a wall full of diplomas, or at least a few in the works, your hobbies and interests reflect your intelligence. Whether you're reading the New York Times or catching up on the latest independent film, it's clear that your wheels are always spinning. You probably aced your SATs, tend to scoff at "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" (even though you know all the answers), and kick butt at Trivial Pursuit. Guys love the challenge of trying to seduce you. Your brainpower drives them crazy, and you're smart enough to know that it puts you in the driver's seat.

Your type is the Brain

Let's put it this way — you would never date the Scarecrow from the Wizardof Oz. A guy without a brain is not the guy for you! Your Mr. Right is well-read, extremely knowledgeable, and can beat anyone at Trivial Pursuit. Hecan hold his own in any intellectual conversation, and he's got aninsatiable desire to learn. You prefer a strong mind over strong muscles and have no patience for someone who considers TV mentally stimulating.Whether it's because he can take apart a computer and rebuild it at thespeed of light or the way he can recite the price of any stock on themarket, his brainpower impresses you. You love to learn, and there's nobetter knowledge than the kind you get from someone you love!

Joacqin, marry me? :)

Ara
    (Now I have 6that darn Shania Twain siong in my head..... aaargh!)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.