1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #9

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

@ 8people
    Here it was 9:28 am when you posted that post.
    Just proof (sp?) that people live in different times zones.

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Once again things are going exactly as I predicted. Oh wait, maybe exactly as I knew they would? The only problem is that sometimes you wouldn't really like to know. Not that you would give up the knowledge :rolleyes:

3. Danj Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

@Late-Night Thinker: I wish I had some of that pizza... *bangs head really hard* I'm chewing my fingers! Can someone please feed this helpless sod? I know the fridge is 10 meters away but I just cannot leave my cocoon of clothes, blankets and everything else warm that I could find.

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

"Once again things are going exactly as I predicted."
    And what is this thing you have predicted?

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] After a few short hours of regaining my arm - I've lost it, Once again. :( :cry: :wail:

And sleeping in bandages itches like mad in the morning!

6. Rotku

Sorry but where did you lose your arm? :confused:

7. Danj Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

RotKU, dude, here's some advice: read a few pages back. Usually the details are there. Even a rookie like me can realise that.

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Or I could just type again - my elbow dislocated last wednesday and still hasn't recovered.

9. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Hehe, shame on you RotkU for not knowing something even a rookie knew :D ;)

Or are you simply as lazy as i am to go back even one page?? :p :cool:

10. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Alas, long gone are the days when I cruised through games with ease. With today's standards, I'm just not considered an IT nerd anymore.

But anyway, WORK SUCKS. MONEY ISN'T WORTH WORKING FOR. I am now gonna make the most of my free time before I have to go back... there...

11. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Woot!

2000th post!

(I have no life. *sob*)

:roll: :bigeyes: :square: :good: :angel: :hippy:

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I think I'll join the 2K club in a month or two :lol: :shake: :lol: :shake:

13. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Congrats? And that is an unnusual combination of Smilies :lol:

14. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Hmm, soon I will also join the 4 digit club. It's just 1000, though.

15. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I can't understand.... I'm trying and trying to get more posts, but I cannot get as much as you guys... Wahhhhh :D

16. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I still don't understand why post counts are so fascinating :lol:

17. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Mass-spamming isn't as easy as it looks. Especially when ît's so hot that the brain is boiling.

18. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Dammit, I let Oaz get ahead of me.

Time to cook up a spam spree...

19. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

i was the designated driver yesterday. The bartender gave so much respect to designated drivers that he gave all drivers a free shot. Yeah!

20. Rotku

Why is it that every single darn hockey practice it has to rain. It could be perfectly fine weather all day, but come 7:30 monday, it pours down with rain. All the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.