1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #9

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] If Frosty was at school for two hours in the IT room - why couldn't she reply to my e-mails??

gah, just have to wait :(

And for all those who remember:

*-=IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!=-*
    :evil:

Aikanaro: I personally prefer my previous gem, it was prettier.

I actually thought my gem just looked weird :lol:

Why does everyone want higher post counts? Does it actually matter? I suppose it's handy if you want to use them against someone being mean, but generally, I suppose it's human rivally shining through.

2. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

To celebrate my recent loss of weight, I went on a sugar bender and now weigh more than when I started.

An important lesson can be learned here - never lose weight, it's a waste of time.

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Actually it's always good to lose weight if you weigh too much. For health if not anything else. But yes, all those wondrous diets and exercise plans aren't worth the print paper.

If you eat whatever you wish whenever you wish in what quantity you wish, sleep when you can stand up no longer, drink and dance till you fall off your feet and don't listen to any healthy lifestyle babbling, then your weight is sure to be kept at a nice level - not many a human body will manage to put on weight in such conditions :D

4. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    OK, guys, I've added a little something to the "Story of the Stave," so it's someone else's turn to keep it moving...

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Posts are just something fun to collect. Its not like theres any point in a ranking system if no one competes.

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Agreed, Aik, agreed...

*glares at Aikanaro'äs post count*

Oh well, at least this summer I am not completely internet-less so i can still spam... er, post! Post!

Life sucks. But chocoalate cookies are good. And so is fruitmilk. :)

7. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Now we don't wait for the movie "The Return of the King" but for "The Return of the Queen"

Right, Arabwel?

8. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

The Return Of The Spam Queen, to be more precise.

9. Platypus Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Now this is funny... Pottermania gets so excessive that books are stolen? How much will they sell for... my guess is ~£40 per book! Multiply by 7000 (ish) = £280,000!!! Whoah. People would do it as well.

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Thank you for a horrid, horrid self-insertion/Parody plotbunny. *groans*

Life sucks.

11. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Everyone go read the latest sticky in SS please.

12. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I hate exams!

13. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I hate immunisations !!! :mad:
    Wheeeeeew !!!!!!!! :o

14. Iago Gems: 24/31

The hottest june since 1864 here. 1864, or since they officially began to measure the temparature. I knew something is way too hot. Too hot.

Oops. 7 7 7

15. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

The cords and other stuff on my desk make me think I'm seeing a poster of the Terminator. The one with Arnold wearing dark glasses.

Keeps freaking me out.

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I really need help. I don't know what to do.

one of my friends is being really horrible. She annoys me on purpose and has started getting physical. Usually we just playfully hit each other, not hurting, just being silly, and calling each other names for a laught. But recently she been being revolting. She's been making rude jokes about me and taking things too far. Before half term she thumped me on my knee - even though she knew I was having troubles with it, afterwards it disclocated and bruised.

She has just been really annoying and follows me around peering over my should and taunting me and crowding me. She knows I'm paranoid and hate people behind me. She's spread rumours and made it so the teachers think I threaten to kill her. even though she's the one who keeps saying she's going to break my nose because she knows how to and I'm always ignoring her. But also acts like my best friend. So I've been put into classes with her and am always paired with her.

I can't take it any more. Tomorrow I'm going to see the special needs teacher to talk. But she'll probably be horrible afterwards. I just wished she listened sometimes.

17. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

This particular person that your talking about...

Promised that she'd e-mail my pictures to me and she hasn't... I really need them now. she promised yesterday too.

*sigh*

I know how you feel.

18. Eze Gems: 24/31

*strangles 8ppls and Frosty's idiotic friend*

What an idiot. If I knew you, I definitely would be much nicer.

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @8people: you shouldn't let things go on like this. You do need to see the special needs teacher, but you could also have a final parlay with your friend. Tell her you will under no circumstances tolerate such behaviour and maybe she will reconsider. I don't know her, so I say maybe. Probably she's having some problems, but if she refuses your help... and acts like she does. I hope it will end well for you.

20. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] Horns sounded in the far distance. Bluin reacted at once and ran towards the sound, in moments he was out of sight... :cool:

[ June 19, 2003, 23:59: Message edited by: Bluin ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.