1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What do you like in a girl?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sylvus Moonbow, Dec 18, 2000.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

2. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I'd like a naturally pretty woman, if she insists in using make-up, I'd like it to be subtle; and dyed hair is tacky, as well as a turn-off, it suggests plasticity.
    I'd prefer a warped and/or dry sense of humor. I place a lot of value in the mind state of a woman, too many women are prone to playing what I "adoringly" refer to as "cuntgames". She would have to be capable of profound philosophy, and understand that religions are mental crutches and held dear most often by the mentally feeble. I'd like to be secluded, outside and naked; and uh, some bright lime green buds would set it off perfectly...
    Am I asking for too much?

3. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] I cannot understand how some people can accidentally sleep with transvestites. For Torm's sake it's unmistakable, look for the Adam's apple! Usually just one glance can tell you everything! Funny looking face? Unusually broader shoulders? ETC.

And if you were drinking you utterly deserve it.

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Also look out for a manly smell...y'know what i mean don't you?

5. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Hmmm... No, no I'm afraid I don't... Never been that close to another man before... :D

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited January 11, 2001).]

6. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] .... and now back to the topic.

I think good looks are important, and I agree with Wise&Grey on the natural part. I think if a woman wears loads of make-up then she is just trying to make herself look better than she actually is; it rarely works. Minimal make-up is the way to go.
    I disagree however with the religion comment. Perhaps it may be a mental crutch, but I see this as only an admission to imperfection. Nothing wrong with a bit of humbleness. I think at some level everyone needs to believe in something that is other-worldly. (Not to mention that you can impose your own personal corruption onto a religious girl :))

Beauty is the first thing we notice, however a lasting attraction comes from all the other wonderful things that make women great:
    sense of humour
    honesty
    intelligence

I also like woman that shows a bit of class. There is nothing worse than a woman who swears every two minutes.

7. Mithrilhammer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I don't look for women. I look for guys :D

Sorry guys, I had to.... I tried to resist for as long as possible....

Mithrilhammer

8. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

LOL
    ah well, nothing beats corrupting a female paladin and getting her to Fall after which you dump her unintelligent ass. Sorry to all females, just my daily dose of paladin bashing.
    Good thing to use on religious girls too.

9. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

For myself, now that many of you have posted your own desires, are the following.

Eyes. "A girl who can't speak well with her eyes can't speak well at all" is one of my sayings. I love it when just a look can make you melt.

Smile. A smile adds comfort and beauty to an already attractive girl and helps even more when they take good care of their teeth.

Good sense of humour. I can be very sarcastic at times and I am known with my friends to have "no shame" too. A girl who's always so serious about things is a turn off.

Doesn't call me every day. I had a girlfriend like this and it drove me crazy to the point I had to start making an IWD Online Solution so I could tell her I was doing work. LOL! Anyhow, there is no need to sit on the phone for 30 minutes or more everyday.

Understands hockey. Using the same example of the ex-girlfriend above, the same one also hated the fact I loved hockey. When we broke up, she threw that in my face saying she doesn't like feeling 2nd best to anything. My interest in hockey is me. Take it or get and thankfully, she left.

She's able to teach me things that I didn't know about. Someone I can sit around with and have a good long conversation with, without any breaks or silent periods.

Head strong, independant and well groomed. She must know who she is and what she wants. "cuntgames" are an annoyance and worse yet are those girls who rely on their girlfriends telling them what to do and when to do it.

A good kisser. I love to kiss. Slow and passionate kisses are the best.

Brown hair, shoulder length or longer, straight too if do-able. Green eyes are a bonus. Doesn't bite her nails, how sick is that when a girl does that. I'm so fussy with that. A girl could be so good looking, have the best body but if she bites her nails, turns me right off to the point I'm not interested. I don't want those things touching me.

Hasn't racked up the experience to the point that it is disrespectful to themselves. If she's been with 50 or 60+ guys in bed and I find out, I'll double up on the condoms or just leave, but I'll never come to respect her.

Someone who can seduce me. I love to be seduced and hope one day I am by a nice sophisticated woman in her mid 30's who fit the bill of what I look for in a lady. If she has a ring on her finger, just adds more the excitement although it would only be something I'd do once. (It's a fantasy)

Doesn't have a foul mouth. Swearing I can tolerate if it's used at the appropriate time but every second word is a yawn fest for me.

I can't deny the fact I love breasts. 34d is the perfect size for me but alas, I've never met any girl with such softness :D It's an added bonus. It's just too sexy to see a good pair of breasts packed into a small sweater or bathing suit with ample amount of clevage.

Shorter than me.

Doesn't have a ghost white skin complextion (ala blondes). (I don't like blondes period)

Doesn't have pierced nipples. This one girl I was with had both pierced. It was so sick! Breasts are already beautiful as they are and I don't see how someone can think adding rings through their nipples is going to make them more attractive.

Tattoo's in proper places and in taste. A girl with a tattoo just above their nipple on their breast is so motorcycle dirt cheap style. Like the rocker chicks of the 80's. *shivers* A tattoo on a girls thigh is sweet. Cat paw prints running up a girls thigh is too sexy!

Any peircing on the face is a turn off. Through a nose or eyebrow or lip. No thanks. Ears, tongue and bellybutton are the only places I like to see peircings. Clit peircings are cool too only because I have yet to meet a girl with one and I'd like to see just how much more it gives them that added stimuli when giving oral. I hear the girls orgasim is 10x what it normally would be due to the peircings location.

Doesn't gossip! OMG! How I hate that shit. It's like 90210 all over again except you're living it! To talk to a friend about people or someone in good taste is fine. But to pick up the phone and call all your girlfriends "OMG! He licked my asshole last night! I couldn't believe it!" is not cool. (that's a VERY harsh example :) Basically, I don't want to have someone come up to me and talk about something that I told the girl I'm with yet I never told that person about it. If I wanted them to know, I would have told them myself.

If she has a cellphone not to clip it on her hip. So geigh. I can't stand that!

Is active outside. Likes to get excersise and "sexcersise" is not the form of excersise I mean.

Most of all has strong virtues. Justice, Compassion, Humility, Honor, Spirituality Valor, Sacrifice and Honesty. :) :) :)

Syl...

[This message has been edited by Sylvus Moonbow (edited January 12, 2001).]

10. Shura Gems: 25/31

LOL, Syl, you're certainly Mr Demanding!

11. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] lol
    it's good to see that us men aren't too demanding :)

12. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

Perhaps it might sound that way, but do understand. I'm Sylvus Moonbow and I expect nothing but top notch quality and assurance in such a fine, well made product such as a woman! :)

Syl...

13. Shura Gems: 25/31

I can only grin and shake in slient laughter at your post, Syl.

14. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

As long as it brought a smile to your face, my job is done!

Syl...

15. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Actually, I don't think it's very demanding at all. Seems like what it all boils down to is a mature woman who is confident, classy, and clean. What's wrong with that? I expect the same from a man. (Especially the nail biting part!)

Good luck, Syl! There are still a few good ones left! ;)

16. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] The good ones MUST be in Canada then...

There seem to be none in my little corner of the world. Finding a quality woman in the Northeast is the equivalent to searching for the grail...

17. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31

Sir Bel,

Hey! I resent that! Then again, maybe we're all married... :(

18. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    I said "seem" to be Darien...Never take sweeping generalizations too seriously. ;)

It just seems that way where I live. I generally meet more interesting people when I travel...That's all I meant.

No hard feelings?

19. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] Of course not! My facetious indignation doesn't translate well, I guess... :D

20. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    Just checkin' It's hard to determine tone of voice on this thing! :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.