1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Can you sing?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Teensabre, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Ex-Paladine Banned

2. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Wow, Kurt Cobain style, Morningstar your sound must really be good.
    I love Kurt Cobain's sound, mostly because i have listened "Where did you sleep last night?" a billion times.

3. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

I like to sing, but my voice isn't the best there is. There's probably fish that sing better than me.

4. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I couldn't sing good if my life depended on it

5. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

I can, and pretty good as well. I've had lessons when I was young, and I also sung in a choir. I'll pick it up again later in my life, but for now I'll keep it to myself for in the bathroom ;)

6. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Well, I sing well enough to have gotten Superior scores all through high school competitions. I am, however, horribly prone to stage fright, so very few people know I can anymore.
    I'm a lyric colatura soprano. (think glass shattering notes)

7. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I can sing like nobody's business! When I was young, I got all the leads in school productions. I never really develped it, though, so now I only sing in public when my wife drags me off to sing in the church choir (which is a truly heinous experience, let me tell you!) I also perform in the shower or with my 1 year old daughter -- she likes it when I sing, it calms her down when my wife isn't there. Recently, all three of my daughters and I have been singing songs like "the Ants go Marching", "You can't Get to Heaven", and "The Bear Song". These are all long songs (the Heaven one is a campfire song that can have near infinite verses if you are creative enough). It keeps the two older girls from killing each other on long car trips ;)

8. Virus Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I can growl :D

9. Boo the great Banned

[​IMG] Of course I CAN'T sing.
    I think when I'm going to sing the glasses will break, I really can't sing!!!

10. The_Anarkist Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I can sing good, i just dont.

Just because i can sing, doesnt mean i have to.

I dont really enjoy it, but if its a good song by Chilis, or something thats old and by Frank Sinatra or some other Swing record. Who knows!

11. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I can sing some days...
    Other days...ugh
    I can sing good if I choose the right song, I am kinda good at blues and soul songs.
    Todays voice: Horrible, sore throat.
    I almost never sing because I say that I can't and it would destroy my reputation too...
    :p :)

12. Maná Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I sing alright, but my voice is way too low for any good female parts (Cranberries, Soraya, etc.), and slightly too high for most male parts. I can sing/play "Talk Tonight like no one's business, though. :D

13. Boo the great Banned

So I read I'm the almost the only one that can't sing???
    Come an people, who CAN'T sing reply, PLEASE!!!

14. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Um ... if i'm somehow able to get a mp3 of myband going here, hopefully you can all hear my voice and decide if im a singer or not ...

15. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

i can sing. But i don't think people will accpet my singing. Art is a very subjective matter.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.