1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Describe the person you hate the most...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Xaelifer, Apr 13, 2002.

1. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

So tell me - what stereotype of people do you people despise, loathe, cringe at the sight or mention of...?

2. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] journalists.. :1eye:

No seriously. Stereotypes. hmmm. *Well* Lemme see. Criminals are to wide, Nixons too narrow. *Oh dear* Oh dear, this is a tough one. How about bimbo actresses?

3. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Lawyers. :p

But seriously...I hate slow drivers that are ahead of me!

4. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

yellers.

5. Eze&Sharkie Guest

6. herf Guest

"Townies" as most people call them.

Or "Millies" "Steeks" "Spides" "Trendies" "Jocks" etc, we all know the type.

I have a very nice poem about townies... Think I'll put it on my site and then link it here :D

7. sorvo Guest

Liars!

8. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Bimbos?!?!?!? You must still be young! Bimbos have a place in society...Usually when you get to college!! ;) :grin: :spin: :roll: :eek:

9. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Hmm. Garagers, Townies, Popular people, Famous people, most people....

10. "Let me come round your house, take advantage of all your stuff, eat your food, play your games, watch your TV, listen to your music, read your books, and all the while pretend that I'm your friend."

:flaming: DIE!!!!!

11. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

hih
    I hate people that think they matter, think they make some difference.
    And people that think they know everything about me!
    Argh.!
    I get upset just thinking bout them!
    People that think that they can change me. That say that the music I like is bad for me or that playing puter aint good for me either.
    Complainingpeople!
    And bimbos, of course.
    I shouldn't have read this, now I start thinking bout all guys and gals that I hate!
    If you think real hard you can find irritating things in everyone!
    grmbl..
    yelling people, important people, severe people, whining people, pushy people, stingy people aso.
    Sometimes happy people make me irritated

[This message has been edited by Eilonwy (edited April 13, 2002).]

12. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I hate bennies. They come to my beaches, s**t up my town with their volumes of litter, clog my road with their traffic, make my favorite summer diversions a pain in the butt.

Stay up there, you bennies. Go to Long Island, or something. Leave my Sandy Hook, Seven Presidents Beach, Seaside Heights, Point Pleasant, and my state parks alone. Leave your crappy driving, loud music, dirty diapers, and picnic garbage in your own state. And quit peeing in the lake!

[This message has been edited by Damona Silvercloud (edited April 13, 2002).]

13. Horborg Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I hate idealists that think that if we are nice to everyone and don't punish people, we will all be freinds. An example of this is giving nucular secrets to China, if we all have the same weapon capability, then we can all get allong. *snicker*

14. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] In no particular order...

Lippy people
    Arrogant people
    Overly boastful people
    Sarcastic people
    Hard-nut wannabes
    People who shun others just because of the music they listen to. I.e Greebos vs. Townees. In my opinion, they are just a sad bunch of tossers who have nothing better to do with they sad invalid lives who deserve nothing better than to be enclosed in a box room feeding them the music that they hate... and give them cheese.

15. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Ditzes [Oh my God, did you like, see that guy's nails *tsk-huh* they were so like, dirty, he can't have washed them in like a day *tsk-eww*]
    Skater/rappers who wear their pants down to their knees and talk like a bunch of idiots [Yo my homie-brotha, lets go down to m'crib and hang 'til Brotha Jules comes by in 'is ride wit' 'is honies and take us to da park, yo]
    And followers who follow the biggest loser in school and try to look and act like him [ie shave their heads like him, talk like him, follow him around everywhere and agree to everything he says, yeah, that's cool]

16. Brightblade Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

rapper trash, refer to faerus's post for info on that.

17. C'Jakob Guest

People who immediately assume things about people of certain ethnicities and/or religions. (Oh, you're Mexican? So you must eat tacos and burritos three meals a day, seven days a week, huh?)

People online who boast about so and so, and don't bother to take 5 minutes to read the FAQ.

And finally, a few people who have bad breath, no social skills, can't enunciate, and who follow someone around, trying to make conversation with him/her, but really just ticking him/her off.

18. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I agree wholeheartedly with C'Jakob's first comment, all those stupid Canadian stereotypes piss me off. [Oh, you're from Canada *EH*? How's your igloo holding up *EH*? Seen anyone mauled by a polar bear lately *EH*? etc] How the H*LL could anyone think we live in igloos?! Or own dogsleds, or eat blubber? (For more info on Canadian Stereotypes find a certain Molson Canadian commercial called "the Rant" it'll fill you in.)

19. Corilathi Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Hypocritical, Self Serving, Self Worshiping Whiners

20. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I hate:

Racists and biggits.
    People who cannot just listen to your views with an open mind.
    People who think they should be given special treatment cos they have fame or fortune.
    Women who believe in equal rights but still think it is acceptable to slap men but not be slapped themselves.
    Women who think size matters.
    Western power hungry dick heads who believe that they have the right to meddle with the affairs of other countries. (British and American government).
    Immigrants who believe they can walk into our country and be given a new life on a plate. They can bloody well work for it like everyone else. (no objection to them being here however).
    People who believe that they have any more right to life than an animal. (if someone gave me the choice between killing an animal or a human i would draw the name out of a hat).

oh and the entire human race. :hippy:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.