1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Summertime!! Am I the Only One

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Nobleman, Jun 12, 2001.

1. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Whem I come back in august will I be the only one long away from this Forum. I am going to Bornholm a small island with 45000 habitants in the baltic sea. No Internet, but lots of beaches? :) I mean are you all gonna stay indoor all summer and play ToB and hang out at sorcerer's? Anyway Have a nice Sommervacation all of you. It has been a blast! This is me before sommervacation: :rolleyes: This is me after sommervacation: :cool:

PS. I'll save one of Your e-mail if Sorcerer's place moves and I can't find it. Which one of you plan to stick around this place all summer?

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited June 12, 2001).]

2. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Sounds like a good time! I think I'm going to take a roadtrip some time in August for a week or two...I don't know...Just kind of kicking that idea around.

Otherwise, I'm going to hit beautiful Dewey Beach, Delaware!!!! Well, it's a good place to catch up with people from college and drink lots o' beer!

Have a good time!

~Bel

3. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Summer vacation? No internet, no work, no school, no responsibilities? You must be answering Headbanger's question about life after death, b/c that is pretty close to my idea of heaven!

Seriously, I will be outside as often as possible - the weekends! (Plus all the hookey I can play from work!!!!)

Just think well of all us untanned working stiffs while you're enjoying paradise. At least we'll have TOB spoilers by the time you get back (and what a pitiful revenge that will be! :()

4. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

VACATION! =) weeeeeeeee, YES

though I just need my last exam on thursday, and then I'm freed from the german chains FOREVER!

... I CAN't WAIT! :D

[This message has been edited by Darien Noella (edited July 07, 2001).]

5. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] I will be hiking, climbing and mountain-biking in the styrian alps the first two weeks of July. A nice compensation for my office job.

6. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Nobleman: Half my family is from Bornholm! Where will you be going? As I see it, you'll propably be wanting beaches, so I figure a nice hotel near Dueodde Strand.

Anyway, I'll be working all summer. (Have a bank credit which needs to be kept down!)

7. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Well, let's see....this summer I'll be...yes....I'll be working all the time! :D Yes, why of course, I'll be working 24/7. So to all you people who have summer vacations :p....oh, and have fun of course ;)

8. Cerryl Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I'd love to say it's summertime here but I'd be completely wrong. It's winter here in Australia now. So I'm going snowboarding instead of going to the beach. :D

9. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] You crazy Aussie's! You have all your season's mixed up!

I'm actually thinking about taking a roadtrip for a couple of weeks in July and August...I just need to figure out which direction I should go:

North to Canada? West to Chicago and the midwest? South to Louisiana and Texas? Any suggestions?

10. Lord Bane Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Lloret de Mar for one week (party!!), then 2 and a half week of La Douce France (both in July), and possibly the States or a Grand European town in September.

The rest of the holidays ? Pick one from sleeping, tennis, gym and partying :cool:

11. Avooch Dar Guest

i am off camping with a group of girls (shudders with joy) but will be back for an hour every day after that. So i will be hear when you get back my dear Nobleman!

12. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31

I would enjoy vacation more if I didn't hate heat so much.

Good for you though.

13. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go. No time for vacations. All you young-un's just wait. The time will come when your out of school and you have to work to make your own way in the world. The key to wealth is no children. They are way too expensive.

14. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Have a great time! 3 more weeks and I go to spain for 3 weeks!

15. Vicsun Gems: 9/31

Bornholm? That's the little island that belongs to Denmark, right? Isn't it kinda cold for a summer vacation there?
    When someone mentions a summer vacation I imagine Egypt, or Greece. I can't stand the cold...

[This message has been edited by Vicsun (edited June 20, 2001).]

16. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] LOL, Vicsun, yep, that's the one ;)

17. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Vacation?

I will be working my ass off so that I can pay for this wedding me and my fiance are about to have this August. So, I will be getting a second job.

But, we do plan on making our honeymoon a lot of fun and will also be the first vacation either of us have had since we met 5yrs ago!

18. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I've have been free from school three days allready, and I have been working all of them. I work on a farm, so I get to be outside in the nice South-Norway summer weather (it is in fact very warm!) all day doing physical work (I love it!). I also get to drive farm machinery like tractor and truck, and when the weather gets colder and school starts I am rich!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.