1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Type of person you hate most.

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Z-Layrex, Aug 28, 2002.

1. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I really hate street kids, the type that hang arpound learing you off from afare. They spit everywhere and cmmit worthless street crime. I also hate the odd American that you see who thinks their country is better just because it has more money, we're all equall in my opinion, exept for Palestien and Iraq. ;) This is no insult to Americans just those few weirdos we see around and on TV.

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I really hate girls who think they're something, look down at you and spread rumours, they're the sort that make friends then abuse you, I hate them :flaming:

3. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I hate slutty girls, bullies, and people who think they're all that. They give me a headache.

4. Keraptisdm Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I loathe bigots, people who act like they know everything, criminals, gossips, smokers and people from the Ministry of Silly Walks. :D

5. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Hypocrites, thieves, liars, cowards, plain jackasses, etc., etc.

6. Abyssal Knight Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Ugly girls that think they're hot.

7. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I can't say I truly "hate" any one or group. But I get the point. What kind of people do I not like to be around?
    Dishonest people. Elitists. People who do not take responsibility for themselves.

[ August 29, 2002, 00:30: Message edited by: Jack Funk ]

8. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Abyssal Knight i know what you mean. There's this girl at my school, she a bit fat and her face is all puffy she's very plain. And et she has the nrve to pick on other people saying they're ugly.

9. xlMacStroudlx Banned

[​IMG] i edited this to stopmyself looking like a hypocrite, Idoru's post really made me think, basically, i slagged off a groiup of people, now i am learned

[ August 29, 2002, 03:54: Message edited by: xlMacStroudlx ]

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Basically,

Hypocrites

People that sit in day in day out at this table having nothing better to do than to slag people off and spread rumours for kicks.

The 'popular' girls that wear all this make up, the skimpy clothes and act like slags ... well maybe they don't need to act like them... causing little 'bitch' fights over tiny things.

The 'popular' lads that wear the trendy stuff, hang around the back, bullying, smoking, hounding the 'popular' girls, being ****s to the other girls, looking down on others, breaking the rules, 'acting' hard and basically being pricks.

Snobs

11. idoru Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I hate the type of people who will reply to a topic such as this, claiming to hate an entire group of people.

Or wait, did I just do it myself? :D

12. xlMacStroudlx Banned

wise words there idoru, i gotta say..

groups have people that stand out, people arent all stereo types. This is really unlike me, but ima gonna use a metaphor now...

Imagine you got a red brick wall, youd class it as a wall of red bricks...ok?

Not all those bricks are the same, if you demolished the wall, to just the bricks, and put them in one big pile, it'd just be 'a pile of bricks' but its not, theyre still individual bricks, different shapes colours etc. And even though they have these differences in texture colour and shape, you shouldnt just class them as a brick.

What im getting at, is even though you may follow people around, and be like others in some ways... It doesnt mean you should just become another brick in the wall, another face in the crowd, people are different y'know?

You may gel with a group, because you like theyre music, or something. BUT. You may have different likes and dislikes al the same, just one united like/dislike that gels you together.

This is taking to long to say... and im bein a hypocrite myself :bang: :bang: :bang: , but anyway.

I myself like Cross Country Running, Tennis, and Rock Music, i got mates who like Rock music, and people stereotype me as a Grunger. But i have other interests too...

Ye get me?

(that was waaaaaaaay to metaphorical and philosophical, dont mention that to anyone, is very unlike me)

13. Alex Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

Stupid people. Which can be anyone I happen to dislike at the moment. :)

14. Shadowhunter Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Cocky ones, stupid ones that think they know anything, people who can't get a laugh once in a while, hypocrites, presumptuous ones and any type of criminal (specially the ones that abuse your trust) :mad: :mad: :mad:

15. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] People who refer to a place called "Palestien." Palestine does not exist. It hasn't existed for several hundred years.

[ August 30, 2002, 06:12: Message edited by: SlimShogun ]

16. idoru Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

:yot: Kind of like Israel, before 1945. Except that country hadn't existed for some 2000 years.

17. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    People who comment on games/movies/whatever and can't get it half right. Also there's a bunch (around 20~30) girls in our skool that seems to go around all day and exchange infomations about how somebody is going out with somebody else...annoying.

18. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Veldrin

19. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    "I myself like Cross Country Running"

yay! A fellow runner on these boards. What kinda times do you get MacStroudl?

On topic, I hate hypocrites and myself

20. Sick curtaiN Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I hate beautiful women. I fall in love... they hate me. :sob: I am non-existent in their eyes...

Wait... :confused: I love women!!! Especially naked ones... Aarghh!!! Help, schizo... and stuff. :bang: Aaarghh!!!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.