1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

If you value your life, don't forget the mayo

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 6, 2003.

1. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

2. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    Oh come on - to those people who are saying what was she thinking - do you really anticipate someone will run you over even if they are really angry? I have never met anyone who has been run over by someone or has run over someone because someone was extremely angry with them or they were extremely angry with somebody. With the exception of this idiot of course. I mean if you were in the manager's position and the police asked you to get the lisence plate number, would you really think this person would attempt to run you over? I wouldn't!

3. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I'm not sure, but somehow I'm glad that I don't live in the USA :shake:

4. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Woah, eh? I hate mayo no matter what its on, eh? So why would she snap over just that, eh?

5. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Now, I support my peeps at McDonald's, but I think they've got an ongoing campaign to screw up my orders.

Every time I order a cheeseburger without ketchup, I get one with only ketchup. Naturally, that's only when I'm using drive-up, because otherwise I'd come back and get another one.

Jerks.

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Eh, shouldn't she be hospitalised instead?

Quivering Palm application at a rebellous Mountain Dew machine is one thing, but running someone over is just insane. Ten years, sure, but in hospital.

7. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] 10 years in a mental hospital? - bah!

If she is a schizophrenic, perhaps. If she is just emotionally weak or unstable, instead of 10 years, let her drop 10 feet.

8. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

At face value, without delving into any underlying reason, I'd say call the guys in white coats, she needs a straightjacket. This woman is NUTS! But to stereotype, she's Texan, what do you expect? ;)

Anyway, if you ant to make your burgers a bit thicker, a bit more of a mouthful, get a medium order of fries with your burger and put them all on just under the top bun. Tastes great too.

9. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Whoa.

So, the chick was standing out in front of the car, reading the front license plate (which some States don't require)?

What's it called again when two people shoot each other at the exact same time, and the cororner crosses out the third option and writes in "Darwin's Syndrome"?

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Yikes.. :eek:

I used to order my chicken burgers without mayo. I just did a scrunchy face when they didn't leacve it out.

Now? add extra mayo. For that, I ctually pick up one of those little mayo thing. *shakes head*

The boundlessness of human stupidity never ceases to amaze me...

11. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    Plus, this is McDonald's we're talking about! Isn't it customary to the point of common knowledge that your order WILL be screwed up unless you order something without any special instructions? This woman should have anticipated this as not only a possibility, but a probability. The odd times is when you order something requiring different preparation and they get it correct. I still can't get over that this woman ran the manager over. I mean, has anyone ever been angry enough that they would even CONSIDER running someone over? Obviously, no normal-thinking person would ever run some one over because they screwed up their lunch...

12. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

thats about as stupid as that dumbass in NY who sued McDonalds cause "they made him fat" and won.

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    He should sue his parents for bringing the misery to him :rolleyes:

14. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    yeh the full story about that case was that McDonalds made there food so addictive that he/she (cant remember) couldnt stop eating them and because of that grew fat

15. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Is mayo the same as Salad cream? :confused:

16. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

God no

17. Mithrandir Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

reminds me of a friend of mine. he was about 14 at the time and at a red light there was this school bus waiting to turn right on the red so as he was walking by the crazy woman honked at him and he gave her the finger. he saw her at the next light he was crossing and she just ran him over, he was draged for like 30 ft before his jacket riped. he got screwed up pretty bad. and to think that they actually let a nut like that drive a SCHOOL BUS. what would she do if some little 4 year old kid on the bus started screaming, throw him out the window? the crazy a$$ people in this world

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.