1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Simpsons Rock!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Wingfoot, Aug 21, 2000.

1. Wingfoot Guest

2. caimenking69 Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

GOT THAT RIGHT, WANT TO GO BY SOME DUFF?

3. Wingfoot Guest

mmmm...Beer.

4. caimenking69 Gems: 2/31

put the beer in the cocunut and throw the can away
    put the beer in the cocunut and throw the can away
    mmmmmmmmmmm organized crime

5. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Duffman! Best cheracter EVER! "Duffman, can't breathe!" Funniest line ever.

6. caimenking69 Gems: 2/31

how about when homer wrote that letter to mr.burns and accidently mailed it, and then he goes to the post office "hello, I am MR.Burns, I believe you have a letter for me", "allright Mr.Burns, what is your first name ", "I don't know".... hehehe

7. My favorite Simpsons moment:

The family was trying to avoid Grandpa so he would go back to the home. As he went from person to person they all ignored him. He said (in that whiny voice he has) "Why are you all avoiding me? Does my withered face remind you of the grim specter of DEATH?".

Just the way he said it, I was rolling on the floor so much I missed most of the rest of the episode...

8. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Love the episode where George Bush takes his car and destroys the Simpsons' lawn.

9. Wingfoot Guest

i heard a rumor that there will be a Simpsons movie after the show is done, whenever that will be.

actually, i saw an interview, with Mike Scully (did i say Scully, Dana Scully rocks, what a fox), and he was saying that they would be making a movie, but he wants to wait until the show is off the air to begin because they want make it as good as possible for all of us fans. any opinions on this?

10. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Boo, they should make a few movies now, and make the last one once the series is over.

11. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Simpsons, cool. However Futurama is definately hot on it's heels. Pure class.

12. Wingfoot Guest

also a very great show. Bender, is a great character. nothing like a robot that has a taste for booze. one of my favorite episodes was on the other day, Fry had like .93 cents in his account, and went to the bank only to find that interest had made him a billionaire.

13. caimenking69 Gems: 2/31

got to love futerama... is it me, or does bender resemble an evil sadistic homer... in many aspects?

14. Gotta love the one where Bender became an electricity junkie and hid in the bathroom to "shoot up". Leila sez "Bender! Are you jacking on in there?". :D

And, I never really thought about this until Caim mentioned it, but yeah Bender does resemble Homer quite a bit...

Hey does anyone watch that Malcom in the middle? I think it's pretty funny. I like the sadistic mom. The characters are all pretty funny though. I hope it stays on the air for a while.

[This message has been edited by Lord Balduran (edited August 30, 2000).]

15. caimenking69 Gems: 2/31

my mother is like that mother in many aspects, she destroys my stuff..... and keeps making me guilty for things id din't do, it sucks .... as u can tell, its messed my brain up quite a bit as i'm actually posting this on a board :), i wish my mom had a scape goat so the blame doesn't keep wrecking everyone, and the most annoying thing, i'm studying for a test..... (finals), and she made me move fertilizer for FOUR hours.... and when i got back i was so high i couldn't read... oh well

16. hooligan_inc Guest

The best episode is where Rachel and Ross get drunk, doodle on each other's faces and marry each other.

17. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Um, Hooligan, I think the last subject was Futurama, I take it the Ross/Rachel thing is from Friends?
    It just confused me there...

18. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Ok this is messed first we start with the subject Simpsons (wich was a good choice of topic) the Futurama (I have no clue if I spelled that right)(which is a good topic just not as good as the Simpsons) now Friends (thats an ok topic). So I'm going two go back to Simpsons.

My favorite part on the Simpsons is:

When Bart and the family are at the grocery store and B art keeps on going to this table full of fudge samples and finally the lady at the table says "Thats fifteenth piece no more". Then Bart replies " Fine I'll take my buisness else where". I have to do that sometime.

19. Brega Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] I loved that episode when they went to Japan!
    The epileptic robots! har! har!

20. Athalon Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Is my brother dumber than a hampster?
    YES
    Is Smithers gay?
    of course
    Did Maggie shoot Mr Burns?
    Hell no, it was Smithers ;)!
    Is Mr. X Homer Simpson?
    nope, didn't think so
    Does that short guy with the glasses ever stop dying like Kenny?
    You wish
    Is Bart, Lisa, and Maggie stuck as children for the rest of their lives?
    Yes, yes, yes, yes, absolutely yes
    Does Homer get stupider over the years?
    Id be saddened if he didn't.
    Where is Springfield?
    The world will never know

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.