1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Dear New

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by New, Jul 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

OK, so just write letters, and I'll reply to them! Like Dear Abby! Except you have a Mazoku answering then a real human... so, ask away!

2. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Why did you do this?

3. New Gems: 3/31

*Blink blink*

Umm, sore wa, himitsu desu?

SEND ME LETTERS!! PLZ!!
    Not SPAMM!!

4. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Ok. How about a P. And an R. And an O-Z-A-C.

There's your letters. :rolleyes:

5. New Gems: 3/31

How many Ultama spells would it take to kill you?

6. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :lol: I don't even know how to respond to that. Are you for real?

7. New Gems: 3/31

Well, I'm Mazoku... so, yeah, I am. ^_^

8. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Cool, is that some kind of new random babbling thread ? Just the babbling is now encoded ?

9. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I bet this'll be just like the Ask Abizagal thread.

10. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

*listens* Does anyone hear Tal or BTA approaching? :p

Seriously, what the heck did you create a thread like this for?

11. New Gems: 3/31

It's like a Dear Abby thing.

Send me problem's, I'll solve them.

12. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    This would be far more likely to succeed if you'd been around for more than 50 posts/4 days and had established some sort of presence here before starting it. :rolleyes:

13. Laches Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I'll play along.

Dear New,

I've been thinking a real long time about the Gettier problem - it's causing me problems. Please solve it for me.

Regards,
    Laches.

14. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I was trying to play along, I really was, I just didn't say it in the post. Yea the 50 posts in 4 days is kinda odd, I just recently got 75, and your already a slightly accepted member whereas I don't think I am :cry: . I didn't realize you meant letters, hehe.

/me cowers under Tal's or BTA's imminent approach

15. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Contrary to many people around here, I think that sometimes a completely crazy and/or useless thread can be quite entertaining.
    :alien: :alien: :alien: (if you're wondering what's the purpose of these three smilies, well there isn't any, it's just that I never used this graemlin before and I kinda like it)

Dear New,
    I have a terrible doubt: if a lawyer and my mother-in-law were drowning in front of me, and I could save just one of them, what would I choose: Mc Donald's or Burger King?
    Thanks for your attention,
    Aragorn II

16. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

You notice how as soon as they get some questions they disappear. Amazing isn't it.
    ok then here it goes.

Dear New
    I have no idea where my Baldure's Gate disk 2 is. It's been missing for about 5 weeks now and I can't seem to be able to find it. Please help.
    Thanks
    RotKU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.