1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What Kind Of Talent is That

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Psycho. the fanged rabbit, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Hey I was reading what makes you unique and I saw Steriophobia's post about being able to belch the alphabet backwards and I thought to myself what would posses (check spell) this person to think of doing that. So I was wondering do any of you have any wierd talents? Personly I can't think of any really wierd except for I can put my feet behind my head with out using my hands and even sit up while doing it.

2. sorvo Guest

Can you pleasure yourself at the same time?

3. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Hahahahaha... I have a talent for laughing at sorvo's unwelcome vulgarity... that was the perfect conversation stopper. 'Pleasure'. Hah! I'll never forget that.

I have a talent for telemarketing. Although I am not in possession of a telephone and am too busy wasting away uselessly to support my ingrown skills, and have never telemarketed before, as certain places tend to do to people, uhh...I need another clause for this sentence but I can't think of one. Hah! Pleasure.

4. Eze&Sharkie Guest

Mine is that i just forget eating and next day i realize that i ate only one sandwich. And my stomach doesnt hurt.Also i sleep some six hours normally.

[This message has been edited by Eze&Sharkie (edited March 10, 2002).]

5. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I can put one of legs over my shoulder. I did manage both at once but i got stuck and i'm not going to try that again.

6. Stereophobia Guest

Well the whole learning to belch the alphabet backwards thing came from a night on the lager and the buwiser frog advert was big at the time, so a few of my friends started belching to try and immitate em, so i started belching the alphabet forwards and someone bet i couldnt do it backwars, so i did and made £10 out of it

7. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

i have a flying pig that plays Quiddich

8. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

I'm still alive. I can touch my feet to my back without using my hands. I have the amazing skill to roll 5 straight 18's for a D&D character only to watch them get killed during their first adventure.(This has happened 8 times now).

Oh yah, I recently learned that I can do backflips while through rocks at small furry animals with a small degree of accurasy.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
  9. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] I can talk without thinking.

10. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I used to be able to jump 10 feet off of a swing swing. I started to swing and when I got as high as I could, about 9 or 11 feet above the ground, I would jump off. I would jump in to the tree branches that hang over the swing and grab some leafs and hope for a safe landing. Luckly I never got hurt after a fall of about 20 feet. But I havent been able to do it any more due to that I'm to big to fit in the swing.

11. cirian16 Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I really have no talent....but I wish I could touch my nose with my tongue!...time to practice some more at it....

12. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

'check spell' would be a cool spell. alternatively a spell along the lines of 'automatic edit' would also be useful.

i can move my right ear without touching it.

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I can ben my fingers backwards so that they form an angle of 42 degrees with the back of my hand. Also, I can touch my forearm with the thumb of the same hand
    And, I can clasp my hands behind my back.

Also, I can make hentai comments just about anything and everything :)

Ara
    (The multiversialist sniffler)

14. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Ha ha ha no Sorvo I'm sorry I can't do that.

15. Asmodeus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I have no talent whatsoever....

16. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Psycho, if you could do that you'd have to change your name to "the blind rabbit" or "the rabbit with furry palms"

Anyways, my only talent is that I can move just about anything. I have moved a piano up a flight of stairs without help (just my wife yelling "Don't scratch it!!!"), I have moved large boulders, fence posts and small trees.

I'm also a pretty good door-stop! :grin:

17. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I can burp and fart at the same time.

18. I can pass for a 16 y/o on the net. :grin: :evil: I can have 6 hours of sleep for a week, and go to school without feeling tired at all. Also, I don't need to make up for the sleep loss.

19. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I want that talent Shadow_Goddess. I'm always in need of sleep.

20. Xenomorph Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

My middle finger can touch the back of my hand.
    I can move my ears together or one by one without touching them.
    And I can stay up to 35 hours without sleep. But at the end, I'm nothing more than a brainless zombie.:D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.