1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archer14 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Oops, maby I shouldn't have gotten this mad.:o

[This message has been edited by Archer14 (edited December 29, 2001).]

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Archer14, cool it. And Ezellohar Shark, you just steer clear of Archer14, ok? I'm sure you've read the Forum Rules/FAQ and realize that you are breaking one or two of the basic rules by arguing/flaming. So for your sake, stop doing it. Immediately.

3. Archer14 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I'm sorry.:cry:

I just got realy annoyed. I'll try to stop.

I appologise Ezellohar. I will try not to be so mean to you any more. And I'll try to stay on the topic.

[This message has been edited by Archer14 (edited December 29, 2001).]

4. Mirkwood Guest

Why does Irenicus have a leather hood STITCHED INTO HIS HEAD?!?!?!

That elf has issues.

[I removed your sick url. Posting anything of the like again will get you an instant ban. What the hell were you thinking?] -Tal

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited December 29, 2001).]

[Hey, that site isn't sick, it's just showing a different lifestyle some people have. Irenicus is into it. I did post a warning for the kids.]

[This message has been edited by Mirkwood (edited December 29, 2001).]

5. Okay, Tal i stop it. :hippy:
    I noticed that you told same thing about banning to Mirkwood in another place.
    Archer14, lets accept that i love Anomen and you hate him. Not that hard.

[This message has been edited by Ezellohar Shark (edited December 29, 2001).]

6. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Hmm, someone posts a sick URL and it gets removed before I see it. No fair, I miss out on all the fun :p

7. Alex Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

[​IMG] Howdy Ho!!
    I have returned!!!!

Miss me?

Nope I didn't think so. ;)

8. [​IMG] Help me. I'm bored... this is the "babbling" part... *sigh*

9. i got ToB today. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW HAPPY I AM???

(i dont think so)

10. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I was at a party where we all were dressed in fantasy/medieval clothing yesterday. Mmm, girls in corsets and low neck cut look schweet (with more instances of 'e' if it had been allowed). ;)

11. Silverblade Guest

Well, time for some random babbling. I am finally going to LOTR:FOTR tonight. Just a few more hours. I can't wait. I heard from everybody who saw it already that it is a great movie and every thing I read about it say it is a great movie so it must be.

12. Yeah. It is a *great* movie... I saw it twice *g* Legolas is *hot* :love::grin:

13. Alex Gems: 12/31

Veteran

[​IMG] Coulda lived without that godawful screeching from the Nazgul....

14. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I loved LOTR!!! So much i watched it twice ... i must see it one more time ...

15. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] Whooo, seems like I'm the first here after the break. What has happened?

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Check the front page. I wrote all about it.

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I have to say something, something that I wore as a badge when I went and saw the LotR movie...

NAZGULS HAVE FEELINGS, TOO!

Ara
    (Nazgul-wannabe... or not. Who knows...)

18. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Nazgul's have no feelings!

19. Maldir Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

How cruel!
    What about when the Witch-King is leading the host from Minas Morgul, and perceives the Ring nearby? Or when the darkness breaks over Minas Tirith? Of course Nazgûl have feelings!
    Obviously Tolkien didn't write much about the Nazgûl, but I get the impression that the Witch-King had somewhat more freedom of thought and feeling than the others. Logically, I would think that the others did to a certain degree, as that would make them more effective agents to subdue Sauron's enemies. They would just have different feelings from the rest of us.

20. Nazguls were all good guys, but then they wanted power. Then they got rings from Sauron. That was an oopsie: they all turned evil ands started to kill lots of people. Then they lost their feelings. and thats all.

Bye bye and happy new year

Ezellohar Shark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.