1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  2. Mirkwood Guest

[Another post like this and the other one I deleted and I'll probably skip the Idiot of the Week award for you and simply ban you to save me the time and effort.] -Tal

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited November 24, 2001).]

3. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Mirkwoood... wanna talk about it? It may really help you. But this is just for small talk and not to show your psychic problems like you do, so I will create another topic, where people can spam all their porblems they had in their youth and blablablabla... Don't spoil topics with such behaviour, and talk about your problems here: http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/Forum7/HTML/001371.html

[This message has been edited by Headbanger (edited November 24, 2001).]

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

masturbation sensation!

5. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Pokemons, vicious Pokemons! Everywhere! Aeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaa!
    Stop following me!

6. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Hi Azardu, it's me; Pikachu! How are you doing? :rolleyes:

7. Linael Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Why not.

Ummmmm.
    Can't think of anything to say now.
    Poo.
    OH YEAH!

Motoracer 3 is out 31st nov and is set to be the greatest ever street motorcycling simulation.
    One of the tracks is the Paris ring road where, a couple of years ago, a French biker filmed himself riding a full circuit of the Ringroad at speeds of 150mph+. The guy is dead now (no surprise there) but his spirit lives on in the game !

Linael of the Mists

8. Vicsun Gems: 9/31

Noooo! Motoracer sux!!

9. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

must eat the ice cream......must eat..........uh

10. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I shot my first roe deer today! Oh, how proud I am :). It was a male calf. Next Saturday I'll be out for more. Roe deer hunting is fun.

11. Will Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Man, I wish I could grow a mighty beard like Brian Blessed. My life would be complete.

12. Johann Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

This is my first post Taluntain, so here it goes, this one's for you.
    Why is it that all religions seem to have miracles? Is it just another cheap con so they can get 25% of my income? Perhaps delusions caused by mass hysteria and brainwashing that so many cults and human potential groups are infamous for?
    Yet how can it all be coincidence and lies, surely even if one of these vast array of stories is true there exists a great possibility of a spiritual world. So i'm proposing a viewpoint i gleamed from one of a my hobbies, there are no religious phenomena just religious interpretation of phenomena.
    All this means is that just because a Methodist laymen, or a Jewish rabbi is at the heart of a miracle does not take away from the miracle itself, the fact is people and their own faith and power at the cente of miracles, not the institution.
    As a person of Spanish background, i was able to querie a latin American priest on the subject of exorcism (the church still unofficially supports the practise, particularly in latin America, which is also coincidentally a UFO hotspot). He claims to have performed quite a few of them, and also informed me that poltergeist activity occurred in homes where there were teenagers in difficult stages of puberty or there were serious home problems. He suspected that the fact the activity would cease, had as much to do with a psychological suggestion that brought about relief, as anything else he did.
    So where has this random, babbling brought us? No closer to knowing anything really, but now we hopefully have a few more questions, and an inkling suspicion that there is something we can't quite perceive, floating around in it's omnipotence somewhere, then again we could wrong. But will that stop us looking? ;)

13. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Hip hop and Rave parties suck major ass. Especially the ones here... they seem to bring out all the dregs

14. Azardu Gems: 9/31

*Runs away as pikachu drops his disguise*
    Help! Help! It's after me!

Hmm, maybe we should make our own religion with a non-omnipotence policy towards gods? And open-source it so that everyone may join?

Oh, and hip hop and rave sucks on a general basis, not just party-wise.

And I always liked Motocross Madness better than Motoracer.

15. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Johann, a breakthrough I have seen no more in the years of the communique!

Quite the delicious bit of factious information of an ultimately truthful level! Finally a refreshing view on something other than eat the bread and drink the water! The king of the world here has left your mind and conquered another, I fear, and, poor he, has been lost because his own pathetic screamings in the head of an infant are too much to leave those with eyes that are distilled of his passions! Creep, vines of your mind, spread your pollen, mock the King in the ways of his interpretations, although his were surely fake! Donate your wonders to the fun and the gathering slack-jawed preachers of a lost gospel! Mind you, I don't think we've had toast yet. Please, sometime let's have toast!

For the worthless blabblerings of the insane come a truckload of peacheaters from down south with news of redemption - a Civil war, a Civil war! Eat the steak! Use the fork and chomp, chomp, chomp, juicy meat juicy meat! Such wonders come when a mind thinks differently, and so calls the hollow voices throught their broken necks! Does Fate reach further?

Blah! Drop the saddlebags off of your horse and come in for some toast, my good Knight, although your armor is black, it only serves to blend with the cold night, and so do my blind eyes see white!

Beauty, all around! And crazy we are, different we are!

16. Mollusken?! You kill animals for game?!! He must be stopped! Nature take you!

17. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] I'm with Rythmic Barbarian! Kill the hunter! Kill the hunter! Long live the deer and elk and other such innocent and defenseless sylvan creatures baned by our insolence to their benevolence!

uhh...

18. Johann Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

You must come to Australia sometime Mollusken, some fool brought 6 rabbits for a bit of hunting a hundred years ago. Now we have carpetting from coast to coast, they're everywhere, everywhere! Under the beds! The tables and chairs! Raiding the cellars of our minds and staving us to madness, you have been chosen Mollusken, you must save us! SAVE US! Then again you could always bring 6 deer with you for a spot of hunting.

19. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Bah! Shunned again. I will never understand women. What is it they want? To get that answer you need a bigger thinking thing than the machine that came up with 42.

20. Aaaaaargh! Harry Potter is everywhere, and it isn't very well written anyway!!

LOTR action figures!!?? NOOOO!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.