1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Best animal

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Psycho. the fanged rabbit, Aug 13, 2001.

1. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Whats do you think is the best animal?

I think monkeys, kangaroos, and the rabbit in Monty Python are the best animals.

2. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I think one of the coolest(not to mention the scariest) would be the giant squid.

I mean, wow. Very mysterious, no one knows what or how they eat, how big they get, no one has even see a live one.

3. Tasohan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Miniature giant space hamsters!
    (and Giant squids too)

4. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] My cat, called Luzifer, is the smartest and cutest beast in the whole world!

5. Vile Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Besides the rabbit in Search for the Holy Grail, I would say the Narwall. Just imagine a dolphin with a huge 6 foot horn at the top of its head. All they do is mate, fight, and eat. (Then again, many animals do that.) Just imagine ramming someone with a 6' horn!

6. Brega Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] I would have to say that huge black dogs with flaming eyes are my favorite.

7. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Lion since it is so powerful, fast & to mention is the king of the jungle! :D

8. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

the human

9. Silverblade Guest

The tiger, it is just the most beautiful animal in the world. It also has great agility, speed and strength.

[This message has been edited by Silverblade (edited August 13, 2001).]

10. Voltric Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I don't know if there is a best animal? Unless you are going by the most advanced in which case it would be man.

But my favorite animal is the turtle.

11. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Catlike animals (Jaquars, Cheetahs, Tigres) rule!

12. shadow_thief Guest

one word:
    COWS!!!!

13. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Giant Squid?!?!? Was someone watching The Discovery Channel last night? Because there was a show about the giant squid yesterday.

My personal favorite is the Polar Bear, or a Clydesdale Horsey! :D :D

14. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I saw that! I remember missing it when it was originally on, so I made sure to catch it yesterday. Of course, they found nothing, so...

Essentially nothing was accomplished at all.

15. Tyresian Gems: 8/31

Sharks, hey, they've been around for so long you have to respect them.

16. Zaragoth Guest

[​IMG] My dog!!

17. PowerPuff Guest

I like cats. My neighbour has a cat, and I just dig the look it gives me when I walk by. It looks like it would consider eating me if I only were a little bit smaller...

[This message has been edited by PowerPuff (edited August 14, 2001).]

18. Vile Gems: 8/31

Oh, c'mon people... I thought we were having fun here. Shadow Thief at least said Cow. (Not that there's anything wrong with cows :) ) Make your animal fun. Even I could have been honest and said Tiger. I quite literally have posters of them all over my room.

19. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] In that case, Vile....Platypus, hands down! They're funny looking, venomous, and cute all at the same time! Just goes to show you...God has a sense of humor! :D

20. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

[​IMG] I think we have all overlooked the humble ameoba. It only has one cell, but still had a song written about it by the incredible string band.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.