1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

@ni/\/\e I2u1e$

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Athalon, Aug 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athalon Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] @ni/\/\e I2u1e$
    I personally LOVE ANIME!! I sometimes actually wonder how many people watch anime. Well I guess people on the West coast of America and living in the East (asia) are the people who know anime best. But you can't forget whats in between those two, HAWAII! I love ANIME! Heres the list of all the great anime I watch in TOP TEN form w/ a little description as well
    [*]10 Gundam Wing- a buncha teenagers who go into these huge robots called Gundams and fight in outer space. My favorite character is Troia (dunno how to spell)
    [*] 9 Card Captor Sakura- kinda for little kids but its a series about this girl named Sakura who has to get Clow cards. She also has a friend named Li who also also catches Clow Cards. One of Sakura's friends sometimes follows Sakura around filming all the battles with the Clow Cards.
    [*] 8 Record of Lodoss War- a famous knight named Parn and his sidekick high elf maiden, Deedlit, fights an evil knight Ashram and his sidekick dark elf Pirotess(Marmo). Fighting happens on the continent/island of Lodoss. Lotsa dragons, reminds me of Baldur's Gate II cuz there are clerics and mages and priests and many gods.
    [*] 7 Ranma 1/2- about this boy named Ranma and his group of family/friends who changes form when touched by water or something special. Ranma turns into a boy/girl :p. His dad a man/panda. His friend boy/pig and so on.
    [*] 6 Dragon Ball Z- buncha fighters. Main charcter is Gokou a saiyajin son of Bardok who survived Freiza's annihlation of the Saiyajin race. Vegeta also survives as Frieza's understudy. Cool stuff like powering up to SSJ2, 3, 4, and turning into a monkey! Fusion makes it even cooler!
    [*] 5 Evangelion- 2015 AD or sometime around then. 15 years ago the First Impact hit. This anime is VERY confusing and complex. A boy named Shinji is one of the 5 chosen to use an Evangelion. They fight these monsters which are called Angels (not the Cherubin, these fellas are WICKED). There are a total of 18 angels i think (all of them w/ patent pending names :p like Ramiel [a diamond angel], Sachiel, Shamshel, gaghiel, israfel etc...) An evangelion is sort of a robot controlled by the mind of the user. Shinji works for his father Gendou (his mom is dead) at N.E.R.V HQ an organization built to deal with the Angels. Shinji pilots Eva-01, Asuka Langly a japanese/german girl who pilots Eva-02, Rei Ayanami (shhh shes a clone) pilots Eva-00, one of Shinji's friends pilots Eva-04. High synchronization rate is needed. Some very gross parts and *mature* parts. ages 18+, although im only 12 Ehehehee
    [*] 3 Tenchi Muyo- about this boy named Tenchi who is half human and half Juraian. His father came from space and he was named after his sword Tenchi. His father is the famous Yosho, but Tenchi doesn't know that, well until later i guess.
    [*] 2 Ah my Goddess!- AHH one of my favorites. A boy named Keiichi morisato is going off to college. One day he gets VERY hungry and tries to call for pizza. BUt accidently calls a Goddess help line. This beautiful goddess named Belldandy pops out of nowhere and asks what Keiichi wants. And he says, her. So going with the deal, she is his *slave* kind of. Not anything gross. Belldandy also has two sisters, Skald and Urd. Skald is so COOL! She has this super hammer which extends its length to wack things, she hates Keiichi. Belldandy is the middle child and is very dedicated to Keiichi. Urd is the oldest and is trying to get Keiichi to have sex w/ belldandy (lol), i dont think that ever happens thou.
    [*] 1 Rurouni Kenshin- my favorite! This is in japan during the Meiji Era! Kenshin used to be the Hitokirii battousai a cold-blooded killer under the government. He later meets up with this young woman, Kaoru and helps her at the temple. After he picks up a boy name Yahiko who attempted to steal his wallet. Then he meets a guy named Sanosuke, who has this HUGE sword. But Kenshin ends up whooping his ass with by using speed to outmaneuver the super huge sword. Then Sano stops using the sword and uses his fists instead. Kenshin's got an arsenal of special moves but his rival Saitoh Hajime stills beats him up bad sometimes. Kenshin has red hair and a scar on his face, most of the time he wears pink, LOL :p. He has a sakabatou sword which is a katana with a reversed blade so he doesn't kill his enemies. He meets some pretty deadly enemies. Like Soujiro this VERY VERY young boy i dunno like 12. He is SUPER fast and he was trained by this mummy guy who used to be hitokirii battousai. But was shot and burnt and proclaimed dead. This mummy, can't recall his name is super tough. Kenshin has MANY adventures. About 20 episodes deal with the mummy guy, can't remember his name damnit. Well this is my favorite ANIME OF ALL TIME!

EDIT: PS darn the title wasnt BOLD. I thought you could do that. Darn it! I was wondering, HEY MODERATORS, TAKE away those b and /b in my title if your nice :)

[This message has been edited by Athalon (edited August 07, 2001).]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  2. Gaelan Bayle Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Sorry bout my attitude before Athalon. I love anime too!!! Omg, you like almost all the Anime i like, Dragon Ball Z, Tenchi Muyo, ahh My Goddess.
    I also like Nadesico, Escaflowne and others! Anime ROCKS DUDE!

3. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

as do i, heres my top ten without any descriptions.

1. tenchi muyo
    2. dbz, dbgt, dragonball
    3. evangelion
    4. blue gaiden
    5. card captor sakura
    6. ghost in the shell
    7. vision of escaflowne
    8. outlaw star
    9. bastard
    10. record of lodoss war

4. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] I hate animé.

I hate lame graphemes.

I hate "cool" topic titles that kill my eyes and inflict pain in my brain.

I hate garathorn's recent puzzling topic titles in SoA forum even more.

I hate puzzling out any text in lame graphemes. I have better things to do.

I hate answering in this thread.

I love manga.

5. Seid Gems: 5/31

Why did you answer if you hate everything about this topic? And I like anime like Tenchi, DBZ and especially Card captors.

[This message has been edited by Seid (edited August 07, 2001).]

6. Athalon Gems: 5/31

Well Mr. Post-a-Lot in response to your:
    >I hate animé.
    I hate lame graphemes.
    I hate "cool" topic titles that kill my eyes and inflict pain in my brain.
    I hate garathorn's recent puzzling topic titles in SoA forum even more.
    I hate puzzling out any text in lame graphemes. I have better things to do.
    I hate answering in this thread.
    I love manga.

Anime is cool. And I didn't asked who hated anime, I asked who liked it.
    Lame graphemes? I think they're cool. But its in the eye of beholder that counts.
    "Cool Topic title" I dont think my topic is cool. All it says it Anime Rules. Dont like it, live with it.
    What puzzling topic titles? Mine aint puzzling i dont know any garathorn with puzzling topic titles. What the heck are you talking 'bout you psycho. Are you just doing this to add to your huge collection of postings. Dude what kind of life do you have? None I should think. You started April 2001 and you already have about 1400. D*mn you nerd! Thats like 16 posts a day. Even if you went on everyday. G*dd*mn.
    You have better things to do? Hahahaha! Good joke. You gotta be one heck of a SOB to say that.
    If you hate answering in this thread, then why are you answering in this thread. You got me very pissed here.
    You idiotic dork. Manga IS ANIME. Well comic anime. How can you like manga without liking Anime. Man, you gotta retake 1st grade or something.

[This message has been edited by Athalon (edited August 07, 2001).]

7. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Hey now. No personal attacks on the message boards; if you have something personal to say send an email. I don't want to see this kind of thing from you again Athalon.

8. Athalon Gems: 5/31

Dude this guys been gettin' on my nerve since the start.

9. bongo tjockskalle Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Anime stinks

Lone Wolf and cub rocks

10. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Surprise, surprise, I drive mad one member more ... :rolleyes:

BTA, I have to answer this, so either leveldrain me or ban me.

Dear Athalon, I wander why you called me mr. Post-A-Lot?
    Wouldn't it be more appropriate to call me:
    mr. Spam-A-Lot or mr. PissingPPL-A-Lot?

Please, where is that question? I can't find it... I thought the thread was about everyone's thoughts about animé.

I can't understand meaning of those graphemes - that is puzzle I'm talking about. You could tell in your first post what those letter-number combo mumbo-jumbo means (Anime Rules). I'm probably dumbass for not understand that way of writing...
    Anyway, if I was to make graphemes, I would use ancient Egyptian style - would it be more cool to make a topic title that NO MEMBER here understand?
    Eye of beholder? My avatar is not beholder, it's Bowie - you mixed us up.
    Garathorn is a member of this place and as I said above - he made today few threads with such topic title you can't possibly know what's the topic about. Ain't that puzzle? Just like I didn't know with your title what the thread is about. But his titles at least I could understand.

Actually:
    Apr (28 days as I registered 3rd) + May (31 days) + June (30 days) + (July 31 days) + August (7 days) = 127

1373 / 127 = less then 11 posts per day

Yes, I actually post EVERY DAY. And yes, I HAVE better things to do. I.e. mathematics.

Number of my posts has nothing to do with content of my posts. Have you actually read any of my posts?
    Besides, I don't post in SINGLE forum, if you please. And what post collection are you talking about? I'm posting on this board only because I think it's the best place on the net.
    And do please reread at least my recent SoA and PT posts - maybe you mixed me up with some recent spammers.

What is SOB if you please? Another of your puzzles?

A life? Pal, I have a life richer than you'll ever have. But that doesn't bother me actually. There is a place in my everyday time that I keep for exploring these boards. If you don't have the time to post because of your so-called life, then the problem is not IN ME. Your calling me names won't help you there.

So, you actually know the difference... I love manga - because I love all comic styles actually. I hate 2 frames per second in animations - that's why I hate animé.
    1st grade? Please, you should sign in 1st grade of mathematics IMHO.

11. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Have to back Extremist up on your title
    Quote from FAQ -
    No lame "l33t" spelling, not even partial like: "I am about 2 run off 2 the hills 2 see him." or "What do u get if u just take his body 2 the wizards?" Everyone trying to make sense out of such stupid sentences will need twice as long as if you had written "2" as two and "u" as you; the spelling normal people use. You aren't allowed to write like that anywhere else, and public forums are no exception. Not only is it annoying and hard to read, but also makes you look like an idiot since (hopefully) you are the only one in the thread doing it.

12. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

exremist and athlon! cant you two just realize some people like different things and not attack them and their opinions! you dumb assholes....

13. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Ok, two points here:

1) NO personal attacks will be tolerated for any reason. This is NOT negotiable. If the two of you feel the need to continue this, do it by email.

2) From the Basic Forum Rules - No lame "l33t" spelling, not even partial like: "I am about 2 run off 2 the hills 2 see him." or "What do u get if u just take his body 2 the wizards?" Everyone trying to make sense out of such stupid sentences will need twice as long as if you had written "2" as two and "u" as you; the spelling normal people use. You aren't allowed to write like that anywhere else, and public forums are no exception. Not only is it annoying and hard to read, but also makes you look like an idiot since (hopefully) you are the only one in the thread doing it.

End of discussion, end of topic. Next time BTA gives you a warning, gentlemen, pay attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.