1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] After 7 weeks, I finally got my computer back with a new motherboard!
    'Well, thats great, MoN!' , you'd say. And I'd answer: Not really...
    Why not, my dear MoN? , you'd ask me.
    Because there's something terribly wrong with the videocard, now! :bang:
    FRUSTrating!

But hey! We still got SP on the internet and you will know it!

2. Elementus Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] Why is rice so good? You can serve rice with all kinds of different foods. Why cant pigs fly? I think they should be able to fly. Wouldnt it be fun to go flying pig hunting? Speaking of hunting, I live in michigan. Is it wrong to drive around big shopping center parking lots (Meijer) and shoot at Sea Gulls? (I call them School Chicken) I mean, their are so many of them, why wont they legalize gull hunting? I know they clean up the beach but if you ask me, the less School Chicken, the better.

3. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I got incredibly krunked off Alize Gold/Red Passion last night.

4. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] With your "did you just grab my butt poll", it seems last night's effects are just now wearing off.

5. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Why do I like a younger girl then me? Why does another girl like me but has never met me? Why does every one try and figure out who I am? Why? I'm full of stupid why questions...GET OUT OF MY HEAD! I NEED TO HEAR THE VOICES IN MY HEAD AGAIN. I NEED TO THINK STRAIT AGAIN. **** HORMONES!

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Heh... Broke my not-self-induced nonalchoholic spree last night... I spent the weekend at home, and when my bus came to Oulu I just went to thge city centreand a pub and got myself a drink before returning to the ward, blaming the non-existent public transport for being over an hour late... wee! Heh, the pub I went to had age limit of 20, and they didn't even look suspicious;... who needs ID anyway?

On the other hand, I have named my cloak Pörrö, which in Finnish means Fluffy.

My sister hauled me outside...wow.

I want to start Yoshinkan Aikido someday....

Read a book called Angry White Pyjamas. I recommend it to everyone.

Read the Fifth Elephant by Terry Prattchett... wow.

Ara
    (Using the vbabble topic as a random status report)

7. the god Gems: 13/31

sir yerill: bad sprite breath attracts the ladies? i'll have to try that! :o

shura: lone wolf and cub is the best comic in existence. i'm a massive comic book fanboy, and if i had to limit myself to only getting one a month, t'would be that. english translation nearly finished though! :wail: uproot the yagyu grass! ;)

[ October 08, 2002, 10:36: Message edited by: the god ]

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Band had first official practice this last saturday using a full compliment ...

oh yeah we are now called 'suicide sausages' :)

More updates as time progresses...

EDIT

Oh yeah S_Goddess, reply to the Majikus/Lyra/Rabbik story and also Sorcerer's Patheon pr something like that. Thanks

[ October 07, 2002, 12:15: Message edited by: Sniper ]

9. Nutrimat Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

So Arabwel, you have a hat named Lenin and a cloak named Porro (dang, can't make those funny O's on my comp)?

You fit at least one of the necessary qualifications to become my evil leutenant so far - goofy clothes!

I don't have any clothes with names, but I have a recliner that I've named Red Cloud (the Crimson Comfort).

10. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I have a baseball bat named Stalin!

Yes, more random babble!

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] All my computers, Tamagotchis, 8 people, friends, pebbles have names! :rolling:

12. Lady Jellybee Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I still remember my old (dead) digipet koala's name, Pookie (like Garfeild's stuffed bear).

Has anyone had DQ lemonade before? It's GROSS! then again, it's been in the same paper cup it's served in for a day now, maybe it's cup crap I'm tasting.

13. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

'aight Sniper! :)

I survived geography. It was AMAZING!! (Even though I had to copy off my friend's paper for a few questions I missed because I don't have an atlas the period before.)

Sanding and Revarnishing floors tomorrow :(

14. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I am the ultimate Uber-master overlord of HUGS. I literally have a line of women lining up to hug me!! :eek: :eek: :bigeyes:

15. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

WOOHOO! My family is leaving friday and my best mate is comeing over for the weekend! And we get to have the house all to ourselves! Yes, freedom!

16. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] I knew it was you, B!

17. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I'll be updating my creativity surge topics soon, yall, there is finally a light at the end of all the coursework I've been doing! Woohoo! :bigeyes:

18. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
  19. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    :grin: ROTFLMAO! :grin: Oh man, Sir Belisarius that is the funniest thing I have seen in the past year! Dear God man, I love that in a funny kind of way!

20. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

That wasn't funny...

Badminton tomorrow morning! Damnit...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.