1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What class suits you in real life?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Farthy, Mar 29, 2002.

1. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

lawful good mage. Fear not my magic missle should stop those hordes of undead.....eek!

2. Kill_Lexington Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Cavalier/Monk Lawfull Good Multy Class.

3. Alienboy Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Neutral Fighter/Theif, I'd like to be a mage but i've never cast anything excluding a dire charm, or hold undead.(they dont move much in real life anyway) So if im a fighter/thief i have all my stats fairly high.;)

4. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

I'd have to be either a Chaotic Neutral Thief or a True Neutral Dwarven Fighter.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
  5. Masher Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I guess the unlikely combination of Cleric and Bard would fit me best.
    (I'm even playing my guitar as I think of what to type!)

6. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Could be anything.
    Probably a Chaotic Neutral Cleric: The fysiotherapist part of me...
    And as a salesman I would be a Lawfull Evil Thief.

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Lawful/Neutral evil, that is sure, but class?

I am quite sure that I probably would be a mage of some sorts, living in seclusion, only my books for company, or at least someone who spends a lot of time with nbooks. Loremaster?

Of course, if Potions MAster was a valid class, that'd be me, no dice. (People say I am Snape-ish, and I like cooking and being nasty to people :)

Ara
    (Snifflidtch thorough the ages....)

8. CBrate Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Sombody mentioned "class suit"?!? I'm in!

9. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

A half-orc Chaotic Good Jester/Barbarian with immunity to sleep.

10. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Thief for me I love being sneeky. :evil: Never knowing what is going to happen next if you are going to get caught or not :mommy: in my case usually not. I would love to be a spy when I get older. Okay maybe not if I was to ever get caught I would never live to see the rest of my life.

[This message has been edited by Psycho. the fanged rabbit (edited April 03, 2002).]

11. Kahliib Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I proudly state that I would be a thief. Its the high road-living off trash and stealing dumb people's money.

12. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Chaotic good evil halfling jester paladin. I always avoided combat and preferred to rely on my charme, my eloquence, my poisonous tongue and my ability to spread fear and confusion. When faced with a real combat situation I surprised my enemies though, with my righteous wrath and fierce response.

EDIT: Yerril, thanks for hint :p :p

[This message has been edited by Ragusa (edited April 06, 2002).]

13. Kahliib Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I would have to say that I am a Grotesquely Hideous Beast With Big Teeth That Preys On Unsuspecting Victims Like The One I Inhabit At The Current Moment. Yeah, thats what I am. It's nice to think of me this way. I could grow attached to myself...

(Written by the second personality of Kahliib)

14. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

In 3E, I would probably be a Fighter/Wizard due to my immersion in both studies and martial skills. With probably one level in the Assassin Prestige class.

Or probably a Monk as I often yearn to attain an ungodly level of proficiency in either the mental or martial arts.

Alignment wise, definitely Neutral Evil or True Neutral. I cannot be bothered to go out of my way to screw up people I don't know anything about and yet I have no qualms about hurting my enemies.

15. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, Rags, I can just imagine you in a poisonous thong! :eek:

EDIT: NP, Rags :p

[This message has been edited by Sir Yerril of Morningmist (edited April 07, 2002).]

16. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Posted by ArchAngel:

love to party
    love to relax
    love chicks
    love playing guitar
    love mysteries
    love much I guess.
    Swashbuckler.
    If nothing else, then for the name.. *g*

Edit; Or even Tavern Patron :D

17. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

I'm a Chaotic evil Evil Wizard Construct Mage/Thief.

18. Horborg Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I'd have to say Paladin. Wise, cunning, all around goody goody, but piss me off and i'll have your head with my sword. However the life of a freelace Bard would appeal to one as myself, musically inclined and Artistic.

[This message has been edited by Horborg (edited April 16, 2002).]

19. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

For me I'd have to say paladin (cavalier). Noble, honourable, chivalric, HONEST, good, courageous (especially in combat), faithful (to God and friends). That's what I strive to be like in real life and that's who I'd be in fantasy worlds. The one place where I'd deviate is that I'd be Chaotic Good, not Lawful Good. No way I'll blindly follow a law that doesn't agree with my moral code.

20. Sol'Kanar Guest

If we're talking about BG, a swashbuckler. 3E though, I'd be a thief, with some dalliance in monkhood and wizardry, and maybe a little barding.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.