1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Animals

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Slith, Feb 4, 2002.

1. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

2. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

I never realized so many people have animals! I thought i had a lot.

3. Brightblade Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

i have 4 cats and one hampster. I have one cat that is of unknowable bred and is as old as i am, one big fat suprisingly friendly siamese, one terrified macrel (sp?) tabby who's scared of everything, and one orange deamon-spawn orange.....cat..who chews on everything , phonelines, powercables, her tail, fingers, toes, and she also licks up your nose while your sleeping.. and the hampster..hey...wheres the hapster...ON NO.make that i HAD a hampster

4. Asmodeus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Two cats, two dogs, two parrots, one horse and one pony...

5. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I've three cats; A tabby named Buzz, a calico by the name of Scooter, and a 5 month old kitten we named Izzy. Izzy is gray with white paws. I don't know what the hell kind of cat she is...

Buzz likes to puke, Scooter is a little bitch, and Izzy is just a maniac - But I love 'em all the same.

6. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

My family has a cat called Caesar, a dog called Lady and two horses called Erica and Midnight. I don't like the horses :p.

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I used to have a rat named Silk after the thief in Belgariad and Malloreon... but he died after a week or so. :(

Ara
    (Booga booga!)

8. Lord Sarevok Guest

I have one umbrella cockatoo name Caesar, and a lot of other injured birds my mom takes in. Couldn't call them pets...

9. Mirkwood Guest

[​IMG] Ughh! all these cats people have as pets. Cats are a menace, all they do in this country is kill off all the native wildlife. They should all be exterminated and skinned and fur hats made out of them. I'd wear a CatHat(TM), wouldn't you?

[
    Currently my pets are a kitchen full of cockroaches, there's Mike and Bob and Steve and...
    ]

[This message has been edited by Mirkwood (edited February 06, 2002).]

10. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

I had a Pot-Bellied pig named Bubba once.

11. Tiger Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

3 cute and cuddly pug dogs. 2 adults (Rosemary and Caesar) and their offspring, a 9 week old puppy (Lucinda) - her 3 brothers got sold and have left home.

Can't imagine living without 2+ pugs running round the house (had pugs since I was 3).

12. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

1 Hamster, a budgie and a couple of fish.

13. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Tiger- my girlfriend's pet-name is tiger. you're not my girlfriend, are you? she'd KILL ME if she knew how much time i spend on these boards when i should be working, studying or paying attention to her!

are there dire consequences for anyone else if their spouse(s) ;) find out how they waste their time?

14. jesper898 Guest

I have a cute little dog, i dont know what its called in english, but in Danish its called a Gravhund

[This message has been edited by jesper898 (edited February 23, 2002).]

15. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] I have two cat's and my sister.
    1 Benny- the best cat in the world

2 Shadow- the retarded cat, pukes everywhere but is still cool

3 Sister- has too be the dumbest animal in the world, has no common scense, and is a tatel tale.

Love them all. Hold on maybe not the third one she's kinda iffy.
    By the way nice to see you again The Wise and The Grey (uncle).

[This message has been edited by Psycho. the fanged rabbit (edited February 24, 2002).]

16. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Lets see now, I have 2 dogs, the mom dog is blueheeler/boarder collie/coyote named Pepper and the daughter is all of those with a little german shepard named Nipper. I have a calico cat named Pandora, and I truely miss my other kitty named Jager, may he rest in kitty heaven. I also have 3 kids hehe, so i have a busy household!! :rolling:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.