1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Funny words (happy place)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Inappropriate Synonym, Dec 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inappropriate Synonym Banned

okok time to be stupid, over the past couple weeks ive discovered (created more like) great to new words that sound stupid or funny and have no actual meaning, so to act stupid once again ive decided to post the majority of them in here anybody else who has great words to share post them here.

these words have no meaning whatsoever and were simply created to make funny sounds.

pookie

pooka

perlinkiedinkiewink

tooka

gook

frook

ooka

didiji

nimpo

ompo

nomopo

onomo

these are the ones off the top of my head they all have similarities as you might note, similar syllables with common letter sounds. feel free to have here

2. Igor Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Actually gook does have a meaning. It's a racist word for Vietnamese. Just so you know

3. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Actually, "gook" comes from the Korean language. "Hanguk" is a Korean person. "Miguk" is an American person, etc.

And nimpo is a word too. It's a kind of Japanese martial art.

4. Oh... My... God... you actually posted this?!

/me faints..

Btw, why would you like posting stuff you say to me all the time?!

5. ArchAngel Guest

6. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

So Shadow_Goddess, do you typically have to put up with this at home as well. Poor girl, I don't see how you survive;)

7. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] I don't get this topic at all ....

... but what I don't get even more is that the good folk of SP actually took the time to read this list, run internet searches, and discover meanings (and links!!!) for these words.

I have to wonder if you all go through people's garbage in your neighborhood and say, "This is a perfectly good eggshell www.eggshell.com . Wow, that's a beautiful specimine of a recently used Pamper www.dirtydiaper.com "

:rolleyes:

btw - just teasing Archpicardnobleangel

8. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

poo·ka (pk)
    n.
    A mischievous spirit in Irish folklore. :)

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] In short, Inappropriate Synonym is so bloody unimaginative he can't come up with any words that don't exist already. Tsk, tsk.

10. Tyrion Guest

Shadow_Goddess survives at home by rending her brother's friends with her claws and calling them "stupid asses" every sunday for DnD. If you think her brother's bad, you should see his friends :) (i.e. Me!). Although I'm not as bad as some of the others, I feel the need to post here to clarify some things.

S_Goddess's brother, Khiem, is just a misunderstood child. It's not his fault he acts wierd, silly, i'll even go as far as saying stupid. It's our school enviroment. I blame it all on our corrupted education system! Our teachers don't teach us anything we'll ever need in life (sheesh, where will i ever use 1+1=2 ?). The kids around here are always negative and smoking hash. Poor us, the bright, gifted children. We will never be able to interact within a positive society. Thus, we resort to silly, idiotic behavior on the internet.

Now, before someone gets hurt on Sunday, I'm not Shaun (I know proper grammar, he doesn't).

I am infact ... *drumroll* ... guess!

Nope ... wrong.

Nope ... Guess again.

Warmer ...

Warmer ...

colder ...

colder ...

wow, you're WAY off ...

Bwahahahahahha!

-Masked Avenger ... away!

11. WTF?! I'm surrounded by LOSERS!

/me faints... I'll be killing the person who posted, don't worry.

12. *Dudette Guest

Hey, can I help!?

13. Inappropriate Synonym Banned

hey shut up mage dude, i never said they were original and i had no idea that they were already created as words, so technically even tho i didnt create them it was my imagination that spawned them. which in any case should be a thorough releif to those who are habitueatededer to my more casual self Tyrion knows what ima tlakin bout eh guy?

nice to see multiple idots in this place sometimes it gets so dreary that it needs livening up i ought to ask mage dude (red) if i can start a forum for idiots and id be moderator which would be completely useless as i wouldnt restrict any behaviour at all within it. and all the idiots who hate us idiots can go be idiotic somewhere else so the idioticker idiots can be idiots to themselves. Hah! im an idiot

14. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Uhh...yeah, this is REALLY sinking into the fabrication here...I'll bet 'mage dude' is pleased that you're in a tiffy wiffy about your own messed-up words.

It's funny that you'd say you weren't unimaginitive by writing a comeback so damned UNIMAGINATIVE!

15. Tyrion Guest

Wow guy, I'm an idiot too eh? Its like ... wow ... I'm such an idiot. Hey, since I'm so idiotic, can I have an "IotW" avatar? Please Mr. Moderator man?

Oh yes, my ip is 209.217.91.36 and it is static, so ban away. And whoever wants to nuke me, feel free, because then I will trace your skanky butt and you'll be forced to explain yourselves to Magma.ca about why you shut down their T1 line :). Yes, that is if you even get through.

Ho Ho Ho, who wouldn't know, Ho Ho Ho, who wouldn't goooooOOO? Up on the housetop, click click click! ... well you know the rest of the stupid song.

Edit: stupid ip mask ... here it goes:

2 0 9 . 2 1 7 . 9 1 . 3 6

-Masked Avenger ... Away!

[This message has been edited by Tyrion (edited December 21, 2001).]

16. Inappropriate Synonym Banned

merry christmas to you too, get a life its christmas and every idiot here is excited and bored at the same time so lay off while we bug the crap out of the moderators

17. ArchAngel Guest

Don't be silly. Who would shut down MAgma.ca's T1 line? All that is needed is a letter to the networksadminstrator of Magma.ca and if he pleed it necessary he can cut of any net account on his server.

Anyway what happened to people lately. geeez. Merry christmas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.