1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Where are you from?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by vier, May 31, 2002.

1. vier Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] I interested about where are the forumers.
    I think mostly from Fearun :lol:

ok, joke over,
    I am from hungary.

And you?

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I think that this is in the wrong forum? Shouldn't it bein the Whatnots forum? Am i correct Moderator people? :) Anyway, welcome and i'm brom UK.

3. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] I am from whatnots,
    Just wandering through SoA forum, which is for questions about SoA and toppics about SoA

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited May 31, 2002).]

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

We already had thousands of topics but I do anything to spam... so here we go again...

I'm from Arnhem, the Netherlands

5. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

Well, might as well chip in.

I'm from Denmark, just outside Copenhagen.

6. TheBlackRose Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Philadelphia area, Pennsylvania, USA.

7. total Guest

Wow, i havent seen this question for a while ;)

But what the hell, i love to say that im from Croatia, specially now when World Championship has started!

:roll:

8. Silverblade Guest

How many times do I have to tell where I'm from? There was a post like this four days ago. If you really want to know go check that one.

9. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Or you could save yourself the time and just press the 'members' button on the top right of the screen. It tells you all sorts of nifty info, including where people are from (if it doesn't say that, they probably wouldn't reply to this anyway).

10. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Aw, he's just making small talk.

"So, uh, guys where ya from?"

11. Christian Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] I'm from Quebec, in Canada, probably the only one from there :)

12. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I'm from Tonbridge, Kent, Enland, Europe, Earth, inside the orange that contains the whole universe :heh:

13. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Tavistock Devon England And the name is Ben, Avooch, Poodle, Dargorn, Sir, Sir_Poodle, Poodle_Boy, Earl Dargorn, Benji, BJ, Benny boy, Benjamin Bunny, Avooch Dar, Avooch the Pooch.......Take your pick really.

Lazy Bonzo, i thought it was a lemon?

14. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Okay, I'm from Moosejaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. Right now, I live on CFB Borden, Ontario, Canada. Borden is 20km from the city of Barrie by the way, in case anyone was wondering.

[This message has been edited by Faerus Stoneslammer (edited May 31, 2002).]

15. Slayer of Bhaal Gems: 2/31

Toronto, Ontairo, Canada.

16. [​IMG] Ontario. Jesus, there are like 50,000 topics about location!!!!!!!!

17. Xenecor Gems: 10/31

18. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I'm from Belgium

19. Tasohan Gems: 10/31

Copenhagen, Denmark....

20. parrotheada1a Gems: 2/31

Lowell Massachusetts USA. Birthplace of the industrial revolution in America.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.