1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Matrix: Revolutions Trailer out!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Death Rabbit, Aug 22, 2003.

1. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
  2. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Impressive!

But all I really want is a good story to go with the images. :heh:

3. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

This is the second trailer Ive seen. Both are impressive. Cant wait for the movie.

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *goes insane*
    *Err... insane-r*

I'll die waiting for it, I just KNOW I die waiting for it.

I know I am obsessed.

5. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I will say one thing. If there's another impromptu unnecessary hot sweaty dance party scene, I'm demanding my money back. :mad:

6. Shrikant

Cant see that happening concidering Zions defences blew up. Any one who wants to do the Honky-Tonky while a horde of machines bray for his blood must be nuts enough to already have been on a ship.

I wonder how deep the rabbit hole really goes though.

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I can't believe that they have released the trailer already! Why do they taunt us so early? :rolling:

8. Arabwel

Media:
    To help rabid fans dealing with withdrawal?

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I wonder if I'm the only one who just vaguely understood what the Matrix movies are all about (by only watching them once, and not reading or seeing anything else about them), and have no intention whatsoever to spend any time educating myself about their deeper meaning...

10. DarkGoddess Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Man, my stupid computer won't let the trailer load! I wanna see it!!! :wail:

But, seriously, there's a real message in the movies? :confused: What, what is it? I want to know! Just hope that it's nothing stupid like how to not be a sheep or anything like that.

11. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Tal. What are the movies "really about"?

For me it's just the "action" scenes, I don't care about the story much, and I didn't even get it at all the first time I saw it...

12. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Well I am for one serious curious now how this trilogy will end.

Great trailer BTW

13. silent_elf Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

star wars sucks ****e compared to star trek

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Missed the topic there, silent_elf?

Anyway, I've been led to understand that there is some profound deeper meaning in the Matrix movies by some of the people whose lives are more or less centered about the Matrix stuff. Frankly, they only held my attention till the end of each movie...

15. Arabwel

Media:
    Tal, I pity you. I really do.

The meaning of life is somewhere in the Matrix, I am sure of it.

16. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Didn't anyone else notice that only 42 of the 100+ smiths had decent suits? 42 is the meaning of life. Rejoice.

17. Shrikant

Err... Which Matrix?

A machine which can think on the lines of 1 attack machine per person may also think in the lines of 1 matrix per person. Thus the reality for you may be fantasy for me. Even if both are hooked to the same machine we could still live in different worlds, different matrices.

Even if you did break out of the matrix, how can you be sure that you have stepped into reality. You might still be held within a larger matrix...

18. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Tal. I agree. Perhaps the main thing is that there probably is a message if you want to see it and it is even relevant to you. I think I get more meaning out of other things in my life than movies...

Still it reminds me of the way that movies can be interpreted or understood by others. Chinese movies are very interesting if you know how to interpret them.

Perhaps I may need to take the blue pill and then it will all make sense?

19. Arabwel

Media:
    Sometimes I feel so lonely here.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.