1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Purple squires

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by SleepleSS, Jan 23, 2003.

1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Sometimes when it's very crowdy in a big city I see purple squires they have the same size as people and move with them.

Normally this is when I havn't slept alot and didn't eat, but I don't think this is the reason since sometimes I see them if I did have enough sleep and food (And didn't drink).

In this moment I also see people realy close that are a huge distance away or mis people until I almost bumb in them. Things are spinning and moving...

What's going on on times like that, are there other people who have this?

2. Mortensen the Second Banned

[​IMG] Apparently some people can see auras around people when they are tired, you'd have to look it up to see what purple means. I think red means death though so, don't worry :)

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Purple often symbolises western power.

What do you mean by "Squires"?

4. Mortensen the Second Banned

[​IMG] i think he/she meant squares, 8 mate :)

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Purple squares are probably businessmen then :sleep:

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I sometimes almost *see* things. Not involving the sight sense, but rather some in-sight.

I know one's looking at me. I know someone will enter the room in 10 sec or who's coming. I know who's approaching. I sense emotions when being close or see them if not so close. I sense motives, discern lies, read between the verses, predict answers etc. Sometimes people tell me they feel as though they've known me for years, tell things they don't tell their bestfriends, chosen ones and so on.

So, by comparison, you appear pretty normal :)

7. Mortensen the Second Banned

[​IMG] lol, as long as they're not Japanese. Everyone knows about Japanese businessmen ;)

8. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Chevvy - you mean not everyone does that? I just thought my friends were a bit slow on things like that :xx:

What is qorse though is when you have the feeling someone is behind you... I am already paranoid! I keep hearing noises and seeing things like shadows move, it is damn annoying. What's worse though is when you have to ask someone to repeat things repeatedly because you can't hear them over the noise :mad:

9. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Ask Tinky-Winky for the meaning of Purple.
    Are you sure you were not in Amsterdam's Gay Pride?
    (no offens ment)

10. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Lol Mon

BTW, how do you know the gay pride parade is purple, well, huh??? :D

11. Nutrimat Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

8people aqnd Sleepless, have you talked to your doctor about this? I know a girl who suffers from aural and visual hallicinations, and she has told me that medication has really helped her out.
    Plus it was comforting to know that someone recognized and understood what she was going through. She told me that at one point she thought she was losing her mind.

12. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I have had incidents.... kinda recently too... where I'll think I've awakened from a sleep and 'see' something come into my room and come over to me... to the point where I'll sit up in bed and call out to whatever it is, and ask it who it is and what it's doing; everything I say sounds like I'm talking from inside a well though, like I'm listening to myself from a distance. Then, I'll actually really wake up, and be sitting up in bed and all, but with nothing there. It's really a weird feeling, since I'm still not sure if I'm awake at these points or not. I'm sure it's a reaccuring dream, but it truly freaks me out.

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Last time I had something like that reoccuring dream was in childhood, so I can't say much about that.

But, as far as dreams are concerned, I have my own thingies.

In my dreams people occur whom I don't know in life, but they're well known by me in my dreams. I see them in complete detail, even faces are detailed, and they don't resemble anyone I know in life. Another option is a total, dream&life stranger in full detail. And I mean full detail. Although not ever seen before.

Some of those just come. Others come to me specifically. Yet others want something from me, especially some help. I've not had anything other than 'just come' for a long time now however.

Sometimes solutions to problems come in my dreams. Especially when some mistery or treachery is involved. (no, I'm not paranoid, I don't see treachery all around me and I don't have the feeling that someone's looking at me when no one is)

14. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    LoL, Morgoth.
    I..erm.. It's on telly every time! Yeah, and that's true. Everybody knows... right? Oh com'ooon! Tell me you do! :D

15. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Everyone has read too much sci-fi?

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yeah I'm paranoid to, could there be a conection? But Ive hearth the thing about ayra's before, but then again why are they aleays purple when I see them?

Well Since I don't have real problems with this shapes I think I have no reason to go to a doctor...

17. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

You know MoNuhn, denial is usually the first fase :p :grin:

[ January 24, 2003, 19:44: Message edited by: Faragon ]

18. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Nutrimat - congrats on your friend. but due to medication I am currently taking and the fact that I can deal with this along with worse stuff I think I'll keep it, it can be quite entertaining, you get used to it and taking it away wouldn't be fair to me.

As I say: Chilrala folre pen e nara

Everything happens for a reason.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.