1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How have the last 12 hours been for you?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Dice, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] If you can, state in one word your overall feeling about the last 12 hours. Then if you want to you can explain it. For example I'd say my overall feeling for the last 12 hours is,content . The afternoon went neither slow nor fast but it ran smoothly.

2. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Tiring.
    Wouldn't this count as one word posts if we didn't explain why?
    Well to explain why I've been attempting to help out get A Land Far Away working again. Even though I've done very little, what I have done has drained my energy completely.

3. Faded Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

It's early in the morning over here, so if I should describe it with one word, my word would be 'very tiring' (two words, actually, but who's counting). I haven't slept much this week...

Only a few hours ago, I would have described myself as being 'violently ill', as I was forced to watch a Jennifer Aniston movie from start to finish.

4. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Odd, I became a godfather yesterday afternoon and it just settled in today when I was on the outdoor rink.

5. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

'Boring' if it has to be a single word.
    'Very boring' for two words.

No explanation needed then really :rolleyes:

6. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Sleepy

pretty much because ive been asleep for most of the last 12hours :p

but if not sleepy then amusing, as i was reading the stupid laws website not long ago :D

7. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] I will say "exciting".

The photos from Mars are truely breathtaking. I downloaded a 8MB version from NASA and set it as my desktop.

... and then we have the whole mysterous "mud like" soil. Things might get very interesting very soon.

8. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Pretty grouse. I slept, I swam, I went for a drive.

Actually, summed up like that it sounds like I'm a dog. I envy my dog, he has a good life. Its pretty well my last 12 hours, but for every hour.

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

10 of them have been asleep whilst the two remaining hours are one hour each at both ends of my sleep period. First one was whilst i was watching 'The Duelists' (sp) and the last one of today has been me spent sitting on this hunk of junk that I call a PC.

10. Vengeance Incarnate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Hectic.

I had two tests today and was late for both(not my fault though).

Mid-terms can be so..........."fun".

11. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Freaky.

12. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Excited...I'm getting a puppy tomorrow!!

She's a german sheppard - chocolate lab mix. I decided to name her Liberty.

13. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Last 12 hours were meh. Got up at 6AM, had to travel 1.5 hours and then get my internship evaluation which was rather blurry on wether I'd pass or not. Then 1.5 hours travelling back and meeting up with a fellow student to discuss the next project.

Meh.

14. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Not great - started out by losing Lavok. :mad: Went to bed. Got up, normal a.m. routine.

P.S. - congrats on the new GF, Bel! :xx:

15. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Adored Veteran

Media:
    Horrible.

Found out that my cousin was rushed into the hospital for emergency surgery, somehow related to a pregnancy. Haven't heard a thing since and I'm having a hell of a time doing anything.

16. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

forgettable

i was asleep

17. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Boring

Doing regression analysis for my thesis and I'm checking the numbers to see if the results are worthwile...

18. casey Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Well I ended up saying good bye earlier this morning to a couple of relatives or so I'm told. And don't give me that look I was somber damnit somber!

19. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Unspecial.
    I woke up at 9.00 and went in school. Nothing special there. I went to library, and borrowed some books. Met one girl, who is old classmate. Came home at 16.50. Then I ate and put the computer on.

20. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Disappointing

BTW Bel ... how is the puppy? I'm guessing the 12 hours after you get him will be "Wet-and-well-chewed"

With sayings like this around, your poor pooch is going get a fat head!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.