1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Most Hated Actors

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by LKD, Oct 9, 2003.

1. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I'm sure this has been done before, but I want to do it again. Here it is:

I love the movie "Titanic". Why? Because Leonardo DIES! Any movie that includes the death of that loser is a good movie to me.

What actors or actresses do YOU hate?

2. BOC

BOC Let the wild run free Veteran

Silvester Stallone, Steven Seagal and Chuck Norris but I guess that calling them actors is an insult to real actors.

3. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Jean Claude van Damme is extremely annoying imo.

4. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Tom Cruise. Mediocre acting ability, smug, overpaid, overrated.

5. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Keanu Reeves - His acting peak was Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest - Jim Carrey. What a dweeb.

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hmmm...I don't like Steven Seagal, The chick from the Nanny, and Martin Lawarence is border line on my list. :rolling:

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

That ... moron Hayden Christianson (or whatever). He butchered Star Wars!

9. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I don't hate any actors, because hate is a far to strong emotion to have for someone you only know because you once saw them in a movie.

But there are some actors I loathe:
    Jean-Claude, Ahnold, Steven Seagal. There are more, but they don't come to mind at the moment. When I think of more, I will return here...

10. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

I can't stand Jim Carrey, that boy needs a slap!

11. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Steven Seagal, and, especially Burt Reynolds, he looks like a jackass...

12. rcoutme Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Harvey Korman...no wait! We're supposed to hate him. That's the point! Oh well. How about Christopher Plummer except in The Sound of Music. Oh wait, same problem, we're supposed to hate him. Sorry, I guess I haven't got the hang of this one...

13. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Oy this is a good one. Hugh Grant. Definitely Hugh Grant. He's the one guy in the world that carries an aura that can reach me through the television screen. I don't know what it is about him but I despise him. His voice, that smug and self-conscious smileboy face of his. That hairstyle. That... something. He's just plain annoying for no one apparent reason. Any movie that has Hugh Grant in it is something I condemn immediately for being complete and utter crap. And I do this with no other movie, game or other such product known to me until this day. There's something strange between me and that guy.

Another is Richard Gere. He's actually a good 'actor' I think, and I admit I've liked some of his movies. But whenver his name is mentioned or his face seen, I get repulsive reactions for some reason.

Offtopic, but what's wrong with Steven Seagal? I admit he's become a loser since getting fat, but his arm-snapping actionmovies are top-notch. I've seen no-one make as realistic combat scenes as this guy (not that they didn't have the skill, just that every other movie is that same hollywood superswatting with moves that could break a wall in half but have no effect on the people there). While as an "actor" actor he might suck, I think as an action star he's top of the line.

14. Grandalf the Green Sorcerer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Well, my top 10 repulsive, annoying, disgusting and most hated actors are
    1. Woody Allen
    2. Woody Allen
    3. Woody Allen
    4. Woody Allen
    5. Woody Allen
    6. Woody Allen
    7. Woody Allen
    8. Woody Allen
    9. Woody Allen
    10...and ofcourse Woody ALLEN! :mad:

Everysingle movie he's made is bull, and what i've heard of (though I never believe in that public rumour bull shh.)make him even more annoying. That face... ARGH ! :D

But off the topic for Foradasthar.
    About Steven Seagal, he's the hollywood superstar doing all that funny thing, IE. he enters a room, he's armed with a knife, and the room is full of baddies armed with ak-47/m-4's etc, k?
    So he throws that knife and it does this almost like bomerang move killing everyone in the room, and ending the scene catching the returning knife with his teeth etc. and then offcourse the liners he says.. well, they suck :) IMO.

If you want some real fighting, watch old Chakie Chan or Bruce Lee Movies, They rock my world on fighting movies.
    They actually had to slow some scenens in particular Lee movies, since he did the moves too fast :)

sry, :yot: :)

:EDIT:
    Correction, Jackie Chan! :)
    Watch Drunken Master, that movie is fun and full of cool kung-fu moves :)

15. Silverwolf86 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Perhaps a bit harsh of me but Hilary Duff. I never liked Britney Spears (Hit Me Baby One More Time??? Yeah I'll show you a hit....) and apparently Hilary Duff wants to be just like Britney. And she also cut ties with Disney (I'm feircely loyal to Disney by the way) all because she wanted 4.5 million dollars for the sequyel to the Lizzy McGuire movie instead of the $4 million Disney was offering.... awww poor baby. *note the sarcasm* Seriously, what was she going to do with the extra $500,000 that she couldn't wait to get it from her show and her 3 cds that Disney helped her to create??? And why does she have to be a mini Britney Spears? Britney is an annoying slut and everyone knows it. Britney should not be someone to idolize and IMO I think Hilary Duff should create her own image. So anyways, I hate Hilary Duff. It's harsh, I know, but oh so true. Disney rocks and she's a brat. And if I hear "So Yesterday" one more time so help me God I'll snap. . .

16. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Cris Tucker, Cris Rock and Martin Lawrence. Do I have something against black people? Apparently I do cause I cant stand these three guys. They have no talent whatsover their entire act consists of talking alternately screaming loudly, using a lot of obscenities and *****ing about racial issues. Not a second goes by without them reminding you that "Hey, I am a black man, this is how a black man acts!". They cant really be helping the cause to say the least and one would think that an actor would do something else in his career than to scream loudly about how badly treated the black man is in every single movie they make.

Oh, and I dont like Denzel Washington either, stiffer guy is hard to find, stiff and pompous.

Bring back Mr. T!!!

17. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

PAGAN! PAGAN!

A pox upon ye, Joacqin!!!!

Ruby Rhod was outstanding. Ruby Rhod is greater than you.

Martin was kind of funny a little bit, and I guess people still find him funny. I dunno. Anyways, I don't really care for Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon anymore. I've pretty much wrote off ole' Captain Jack Sparrow, as well. Silvester Stone, John Wayne. There's some other treehuggers in there too, I just can't think of them right now.

There's a lot of actors that I don't really care for, but it's not to the point of dislike; indifference is more the word.

18. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I thought at first that Syslevester Stallone would also be on my list, because he 'acted' in some pretty horrific films, but I also remembered some good ones too.
    Yesterday I saw Copland and I really liked it and Stallone and his acting too. Same goes for The first Rocky and the first First Blood.

19. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Leonardo DiCaprio, Leonardo DiCaprio,Leonardo DiCaprio, Leonardo DiCaprioLeonardo DiCaprio, Leonardo DiCaprio,Leonardo DiCaprio, Leonardo DiCaprio,Leonardo DiCaprio, Leonardo DiCaprio,Leonardo DiCaprio, Leonardo DiCaprio...

20. Reorx Banned

himmm of course Leonardo Dicaprio and himm again Leonado Dicaprio

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.