1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What are you wearing?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Arabwel, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    @Slith:
    Was the surgery painful? :lol:

Edit: I see that Slith has quietly edited his original post ;)

[ June 26, 2003, 15:06: Message edited by: Splunge ]

2. Compulsive Dementia Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Having just gotten back from running, I'm wearing running shorts and a T-shirt with a large, realistic wolf on the front that I got from some fundraiser my brother had....

3. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Boxers, Black jeans, white undershirt, long sleeved grey shirt, grey jacket, blanket, doona.
    Well, maybe not the blanket and doona, but i am contemplating it. It really is quite cold.

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I'm wearing mostly my school uniform which consists of grey pants and a blue polo shirt but i also have a big thick tramping sweat shirt on.

What you mean 33 degrees isn't cold! 33 degrees is HOT! The highest temperture i'd ever get here in New Zealand is 28.
    Oh wait a second, are you talking about Celseuis (sp?) or Farenhight (sp?)

5. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Maybe Kelvin?

I am wearing my t-shirt, short pants, and the rest, forgot to put my skin on this morning

6. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Yes Morgoth, maybe 33 degrees Kelvin... but that would be cold no matter who or where (or what) you are.

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Oh my, my dearie old thread is back! :D
    I am wearing a pair of plack pants, with grey socks and a blue sleeveless tunic-tthingy I made myself that leaves one shoulder bare. (Because the neckline is torn... :rolleyes: )

No cloak right now, but damn, I should've answered yesterday, when i was attired to game, with robes, cloak, sword & all :D

8. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Simple T-shirt and swimming trunks, I said it before and will say it again: vacation rules :cool:

9. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Boxers, socks, dark blue Jeans, and cream long sleeved t-shirt. It's toooooo hot!

10. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Black T-shirt (no logo), ripped/frayed jeans, black biker boots, black Metallica cap.

The usual

11. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    [​IMG] If it's so hot, why are you wearing long sleeves and long pants? :confused: :hmm:

Today: short, dark green skirt; multicolored belt; cream-colored silk shell; strappy heels, no stockings; jade jewelry.

12. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I've just started a full time legal clerkship. And yes, I've gotta wear a suit everyday.

Sometimes I get complimented on lookin' nice and all that. Who doesn't when they wear a suit? But gosh, suits are always just so uncomfortable. On hot days, you can really tell when you're sweating. Walking or even sitting in a relaxing manner can be a problem. It's just so ... arghh!

And please, don't accuse me of getting into the wrong field. I enjoy the work itself.

Once I get home, I just can't wait to get out of my suit, slap on the blue jeans, t-shirt, and ballcap. Once all that is done, it's like I think to myself subconsciously "freedom!"

13. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Black boxers and a tan T-shirt. It is really hot there (+27 C inside) and I'm going soon in bed.

Usually I wear jeans, T-shirt, long-sleeved shirt, socks and sport sandals/other shoes.

14. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I'm wearing a suit...just like in my first answer, but its a grey Zegna (yeah, that's where my ALFA guy got his last name). Black shoes, black belt, purple shirt ... no tie (getting casual!) :good:

15. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Green carpenter shorts, white socks, blue shoes, and a tingly sunburn on my shoulders.

16. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Umm right now I am wearing nothing but my boxers, which in combination with perhaps a t-shirt if it is cold is my usual attire when at home. Clothes are so restricting!

If I would dare to set my nose outside my flat I usually wear jeans or some other casual pair of trousers and plain one coloured t-shirt. If I have a clean shirt which isnt too wrinky I might wear that instead.

17. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    @Mat: Stop teasing me so! :love:

18. Serena Lynx Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] A big t-shirt and a pair of shorts my gramma gave me that I would never wear in public. I'm all ready for bed! :)

19. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

33 degrees Farenheit is about the equivelant of 0 degress Celcus. 33 = Cold or hot. Depends on the letter afterwards.

Black Metallica shirt, white undershirt, boxers, antarctic tracksuit pants (as in what the antarctic explorers wear). Again, considering the doonah. I want to go back to Brisbane.

20. Rotku

It's really really cold here now, whether its 33 degrees or not. So I'm wearing brownish colour shorts and a black t-shirt which has Hong Kong Rugby Sevens 1995 writen on it in small white writing. Oh and ofcourse my slippers which my grandmother made, which by the way are falling to peices now they are so well used :(

And 0 degrees celcus isn't to cold aslong as theres no wind or rain or what ever.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.