1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

49 Half Assed Reasons To Reject the Matrix Reloaded

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Nick The Friendly Goth, Apr 27, 2003.

1. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Of course the spoiler can't be real... I made it up! Jeez people lighten up it's a joke it's a joke like it laugh if you don't then to bad.

2. rastilin Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I have actually looked through the script for the matrix reloaded and I think it is a big step down, hopefully they will change it before the movie gets released but at the current state the ending is not really what I would prefer.

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    You all probably know that I am a HUGE Matrix fan. I have a major obsession with His Hugoness.
    I am, however, not going to wear a trenchcoat to the premiere. I am not a resisto. I shall dress up as an agent :D And I am dressing up a friend of mine I am draggin along as Trinity :D

As for the "joke"... if it spoiled the ending for me, I am royally pissed! :mad: I have been purposefully avoiding spoilers for once in my life! If I was spoiled, then, well, I domn't know what to do.

II don't have the time right now (I am at "work", ahpouldn't post... ) but when I DO have, I shall make a nice, detailed reply to that one.... along these lines:

Sure, leave a living body behind for an Agent to do a nice relocation spawnage on. Every PiPP is the enemy.

I can think like a Resisto without being one :D

(Smith, stop torturing Legsy! there's better use for those feathers!)

4. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Hmm, can't say i read it all, as i'm really not that interested in trawling through a novel at the moment.

I did notice this though
    1000 children * £1m = £1000 million. NOT £300 million. Simple maths.

And yes, i know it is a joke.

5. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31

Arabwel if that spoiler is true then I think I would kill my self... An agent? Come on you know that you stand no chance against me because I AM THE ONE... and I should be the one macking out with trinity not that Keanu dood yo! <Sarcasm>

As for your reply I have thought about it’s a JOKE that’s why it brings up things that are complete crap I don’t want to turn it into an argument don’t take it very seriously...

Intentioner of the Damned the reason the math is wrong is because it's a joke ok? You don’t pick apart everything jeez.

I don’t know the future. I didn’t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to get off this message board and then I'm going to show these people what you don’t want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without boarders or boundaries. I’m going to show them a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you.

6. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

This chap is really taking it too hard. Padeen II.

And sorry, anything is not possible, unless you're God or some preternatural creature I don't believe in. So yeah, don't take it that hard. This place actually is better than 80% of the boards that there are. :rolleyes: :D ;) :p :)

7. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31

[​IMG] Sarcasm dosen't translate well over the net I suppsoe... ;)

8. Eze Gems: 24/31

It does, but you really don't know how to sound sarcastic without sounding serious.

*shudders and stomps off*

9. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31

Well isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black?

[ April 28, 2003, 22:01: Message edited by: Exiled_Tainted_Love ]

10. Karunirin Rochambeau Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

The Oracle lady (Gloria Foster) is dead, BTW.

11. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31

I know she's dead. That's why the next line is she couldn't be reached for comment.

12. Eze Gems: 24/31

No way. Case closed.

13. Deimos Phenom Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

The bit about the spoiler being fake was to appease people like Arabwel. I for one found most of the reasons to be pretty funny. Of course, I actually bothered to read the bit at the top of the page about it being a JOKE. *shrug* I think you guys are taking it a bit too seriously. The fact that you might take it seriously at all means you're taking it too seriously. It's a joke. Laugh if it was funny, ignore it if it wasn't. Don't bust any capillaries over it.

14. Arabwel

Media:
    I know it was a joke. But I still responded like I did. Why? Because I did not find it funny. I would not have found it funny, even without being such a huge fan. Itr simply in my opinion is not funny. I would make that detailed replyu, but I see that it would be useless... it would be as useless as this joke is.

And as for the spoiler.. I have no way of knowing if this spoiler is as magnificent spoiler as it seems to be.

And ETL? If I am getting your meaning right, you are suggesting that "my" Trinity is my date for the premiere.... :D tghink again. I do not date irritable preppies who have not actually even seen the original Matrix yet, but whom I am using as Trinity-clones because they bear a suitable resemblaance :D

Besides, I'll take Smith over any resisto any day of the week. :D

(*goes off to finish her Agent costume*)

15. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31

Meh... The Twins look pretty cool no?

16. Arabwel

Media:
    You do not want me to start on sandwichwes, do you? :D

I would happily take all the agents. Every one of them. :D Smith, Jones, Brown , the Twins....

After all, I am the Supreme Agent-Fancier of the boards :D

(Hmm... I also am the asupreme pervert, it seems...)

17. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31

That Ain't Right...

18. Arabwel

Media:
    If you knew what I wanted to DO with them, you'd run screaming, so I'll leave it at that :D

But I think we all agree that the movie wioll be great, despite the fact that the joke was lame in my opinion, and that we can all get along :D

(Who, me, weird?)

19. Eze Gems: 24/31

I think you're scaring the poor thing.
    Me and Ara, the resident slash-loving sickos of SP.

20. Gaidin-_- Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] ROFL....i posted this at the boards where i moderate....lol...you guys shouldve seen how fast they went off on me....heheheh :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.