1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by ArtEChoke, Aug 6, 2001.

1. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I've been rambling about this so much in the chat room and in various posts that I figured I'd finally let it out in a post of its own.

Some of the peoples avatar/icon thingies freak me out. Here's the top 3

1. Darien, she makes me so uncomfortable that I don't like posting in a thread that she has already posted on... that avatar just seems to be in the middle of coming down on you with a big "YOU'R @SS IS BANNED SUCKA!" in addition, the whole "don't fall from my grace" thing scares the sh%te out of me too. 10 out of 10 on putting the fear in me.

2. Deviant Mage, ok... what the f%#k is that?

3. The Fat Egg, I cleaned one of whatever-that-is out of my refrigerator last week, so I know from personal experience that its extremely angry and it smells very very bad!

2. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] ARTe LOL - Darien has that effect on a lot of people. My advice is smile big and give her presents. :rolleyes: :p

BTW - when are you going to "contribute" to the site enough to get your own custom idenity? Time for you to put some fear of the Choke-ster in others! :D

3. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Art darling, I'm hurt. :( I'm not really scary, I'm just drawn that way!

4. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

She does have a scary avatar indeed. Makes me glad I've never fallen from her grace, although my monthly falling from Tal's grace somewhat makes up for that. But now that he's come out of his dressing-up-like-a-pink-dragon fetish, he's become a bit scarier too, so I might have to watch my steps.
    And Egg's avatar doesn't look that scary, looks to me like it came from someone's nose.

5. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] BTA's avatar is scary...All those skulls on his staff!! Spooky, spooky, spooky....

Boo! See! It even scared you!

:D

6. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

i so do not look like i came out form someone's nose! i look more like a really fucked up plant, or maybe i do look like snot and am simply in denial..... you decide

7. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31

Yeah Darien I know you're not scary for real, you're just very imposing on the boards, but I get really excited when you're in the chat room without your avatar! :)

Fat Egg, um, I didn't say you looked like you came from someone's nose! But now that you mention it...

[This message has been edited by ArtEChoke (edited August 06, 2001).]

8. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Hey, come on how....my blue demon looking thing isn't scary? How say :( And Darien's avatar has too much cleavage to be scary :D...unelss you don't like cleavage *lol*

9. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31

there are people in this world who don't like cleavage?! what has the world come to...
    ;)

10. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Artie, it's a cornugon. One of the fun-loving fireball heavers from Torment when you get to Baator(Hell).

I'm glad I made some kind of list. This, combined with a narrow victory in 8-ball, has made for a rather decent evening. :p

11. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31

Crawl, don't take it personal, its a great avatar, it just doesn't give me the willies. Also, on Darien's demon lady, its not the cleavage I'm scared of - its the 6-PACK OF WHOOPASS!

Deviant Mage, glad to have helped make it a good night for you, you freaky-reject-from-Hellraiser-thingy!

12. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

What worries me is I think most people see my avatar as cute (I think I do). But when you think about it, we are talking about a human skull floating around and talking. Maybe it's Annah fault for describing him as just 'bobbing' about. Somehow anything that 'bobs' just can't be scary.

[This message has been edited by Slappy (edited August 07, 2001).]

13. Silverblade Guest

A skull can be scary, but not when you put the title "Polish me Nicely" underneath it. So, if you want to be scary, you should put a scary title underneath it.

14. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31

my title kinda sucks, i just couldnt think of anything else.

15. shadow_thief Guest

You definitly look like your a fucked up plant. And Darien...your avatar is great!

[Watch your language young lady! ;) BTA]

BTA, I do not think that is a joke. The Fat Egg said it himself.

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited August 07, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by shadow_thief (edited August 07, 2001).]

16. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31

Don't misunderstand me. Those three are also my favorite avatars at SP. :)

17. Athalon Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Tasloi's are damn scary! I don't even know what they are, I never fought 'em.

18. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31

yeah bta, im a fucked up plant! thats right you heard me!

[Watch your language you old married man you! ;) BTA]

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited August 08, 2001).]

19. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Yeah i find Crawl's scary!

20. Dudette Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

fat egg you look more like a gigantic cacoon with arms that have claws on the end

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.