1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Has Pokemon had its day?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Teensabre, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I was just wondering if I was the only person on the planet to still own pokemon stuff?

2. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] I think maybe the days of OWNING are over, but, its still fun. I occasionally watch the cartoon if its on and completed Red or blue (cant remember) on the gameboy (didnt cath em all but got all the badges and did the final boss).

I did get a few people a bit narked after posting to a Final Fantasy thread saying that FF was like a nice graphics version of Pokemon. So judging on the responses i got from that, probably the answer to your question is, yes you may be one of the few to still own pmon stuff. :D

3. Teensabre Gems: 9/31

Oh no! :sosad:

Pokemon is really cool, I love Pikachu and Cubone. I'm collecting Cubone Pix:roll:

4. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

OH NO!
    I reeeeeealy hope that the Pokemon stuffies are DEAD.
    Hate it.
    It's like a ilness that is spread thru the country....
    Well, not anymore but-
    I can't really understnad what's so funny bout it.

5. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

It's days are OVER...very few people care anything about it anymore. Quickly in, quickly out ;)

6. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Argh! Pokemon isnt just a simple illness.
    Pokemon is a plague, or the Wailing Death.
    And I deal in it, since I work at a toystore.
    And now the pokeplague is over and the Dragonball Flee has come to an end, an other terrible disease infects the mind of poor children: Medabutts.

7. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I loved Pokemon when I was about 11. :lol:

[ October 01, 2002, 02:04: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

8. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

What's Pokemon?

9. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31

I loved it when it first came out. I had the best cards and the neighborhood and I only bought two small packs. I earned all the rest in duels and I think that is like 300 and something. I had Blastoise 3 times and Venesor 2 times. But my best cards have always been my two japanese Aranines. That was the card I wiped out all Charazards with. Now that I'm older though I never play or watch the stupid show but I do still have my cards hoping some day it will come back in style and I will be able to sell for a lot of money.

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I still play pokemon on Gameboy and have a couple of rare cards still, but I mainly just play it when I'm bored.

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Heh, I was the first person to like pokemon at my school as well as the first person to hate it. This was primary school mind you.
    Some people even used it's name to make a schoolground mafia like thing, it had nothing to do with the actual anything and yeah, I was the person to screw it up completly since they were been unfair morons. An interesting story for another time perhaps, very interesting to see what happened to them though :)
    At current I stick only to worthy RPG's and leave the remains of the pokemon craze to losers that still hang onto it (no offence meant ;) )

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I used to watch Pokemon when it first started, seeing as it was the only Anime I could watch... then I got too lazy to wake up before ten at Saturday mornings... I think I still could singa part of the theme song... ewww....

But seriously, Pokemon promotes cruelty to animals! It's all anout forcing animals to fight each other, capyuring them and treating them badly!

Ara
    (Who still likes Team Rocket a bit...)

13. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Yeah, and BG promotes cruelty to Bhaalspawns :rolleyes:

14. Teensabre Gems: 9/31

OK, i'll make this into a poll...

15. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

uh yeah pokemon is dead. regrettfully Yu-gi-oh seems to have taken its place. Its better than pokemon, but still...

16. Ray192 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

not really, it's not as big as before, but it's not dead.... at least when the new game appear...

17. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

quiet you fool, do you want to jinx the world by encouraging them to bring out a new game

18. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Dont worry, no new P*****N games coming up.
    Ah, now we only need to get rid of the Teletubbies and the Tweenies.

Kill, kill, destroY!! Mwhahaha

19. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] That Plague is over! No more! Dead! Muhaha.. :hahaerr: .... is it? Yes it is!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :nono: :lol:

20. zepert Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

pokemon get what it deserves a end quick and silent

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.