1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What Pre-1985 Video Game Character Are You?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Mathetais, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

Maybe, maybe not, but Tron here we go.

I see some confused faces in this thread. You mean you don't remember these things guys? Am I really that old? ARHH :grin:

2. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Gauntlet Adventurer
    (usually playing scorched earth)

3. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I am Pacman

I eat a lot.

4. Turambar Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I am a Space-invader.

I will happily recruit the help of friends to aid me in getting what I want. I have no tolerance for people getting in my way, and I am completely relentless until any threats or opposition are removed. I try to be down-to-earth, but something always seems to get in the way.

(If you were not a Space-invader you would be a Thrust-ship.)

Yeah that's about right :D :D :D

5. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

apathetic Gauntlet adventurer.

I loot therefore I am. Yup I spend my life looking for the gauntlet I can't fit anyway.

[ November 06, 2002, 14:21: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

6. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

7. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

(If you were not Mario you would be a Defender-ship.)

8. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31

I, boringly enough, a Gauntlet Adventurer. Or, barring that, Kong.

9. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I am Jetpac Man.

I love the outdoors; the sense of freedom, of adventure. I love the sensation of free-fall, and would parachute and bungee jump on a moment's notice. I know where I want to be, and I strive to get there, making great effort to collect what I need. I let nothing stand in my way.

eiii... who saw that coming... well...

See Ya

10. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Apparently, I'm a Kung-Fu master. I suppose it's true enough. "I dislike crowds, especially crowds of people trying to kill me. Even though I always win, I try to avoid fights if possible."

Whatever. Even my mighty brain can't come up with a witty comment here.

11. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] "I am Mr Do.

I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples."

12. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Hmmm....I'm a first here!

"I am Centipede.

I wander back and forth minding my own business, changing directions only when things get in my way, but I always seem to be persecuted. It's as if people want to hurt me, to cut me in two, to laugh at my confusion. Can't you just leave me alone? Stop shooting me!"

Wooohooo! :D

13. Vince Clortho Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Q-bert!!! Or maybe the brave little ship who fights the Sinistar... "Run, Coward!" :evil:

Are there any Pitfall Harry's out there? Or maybe the astronaut guy from Dig-Dug? What would their mission statements be?

Officially, the site reported to me:
    "I am a Scorched Earth Tank.

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself."

Besides the last part, that doesn't sound tooo bad...
    :D :spin: :D

[ November 16, 2002, 07:55: Message edited by: Vince Clortho ]

14. dkamnitzer Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I was a Defender ship or else an Asteroid. I guess I contradict myself.

15. Will Gems: 13/31

Veteran

KONG - Rwooooooooargh....

If not Kong, then a thrust ship.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.