1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How Old Would You Be?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Elios, Mar 15, 2003.

1. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you actually are?

2. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

18. Cause then I could do everything. :)

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    This is a good one... 21, cause then I could do anything just about anywhere :D and that includes Yankeeland :p

But seriously? I think 21 is a fine age to be. In the prime of one's life and so one... my mind is way too old to me.

(THese elves... )

4. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

21 as well, that's probably the ideal age. And guess what? I turn 21 the 26th of this month :grin:

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    You don't normally live that long :D

6. Elan Morin Tedronai Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

The ideal age is 30 years... So is Duncan McLeod, hehe... He "dies" at 30 and he remains forever 30 old guy! I wish I could remain 30 forever... :D

7. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I think I would be 20, that is still what I think myself as. I most consciounsly add three years when I at first compare myself with others. I can run around thinking someone is older than after they have introduced themselves for a few days until I really give it some thought. ;)

8. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I vote for 18, the theoretical sexual prime for males. If not that, then 65 and retired!

9. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Actually, I would be about 28. I choose that age mostly because I think, in some sense, telling people I was 28 and a mother of twins would garner a lot more respect that 21 and a mother of twins. Especially when I look 16. And, hey, they say woman hit their sexual peak in their 30's, so I'm almost there, right? Right?!

10. Extremist Gems: 31/31

21, 22 or 28.
    First reason - people think one of above when I ask them how old I am based on my looks.
    Second reason - most of kickass stuff in my life happened when I was at 21, 22 and 28.

11. Felgash Toradûn Banned

Hmm...
    21, I guess... (I'm 17)
    I would then have acces to ALL the clubs in Norway...

Not that there is extremely many of them,
    rather the contrary...
    (would "opposite" be a better word here?)

12. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    I was 25 before I really had a clue about life, and I'd add on a few more years of experience, so around 28 would do for me.

However, I really have no complaints with 39. :roll:

13. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I would be 20, as by this time I will have either succeeded in my authoring vocation, or will have given up and got a proper job.

It is also the year I have promised myself I will replay Planescape: Torment, and read my diary again.

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I would like to be younger - things seemed easier and happier then.

15. enjan Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I'd be er.... my current age I guess, things are going well enough now. ;)

16. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I'd say, 20 or so.

17. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I'm 21 and would want to be 21 if i didn't know. Most of the reasons already mentioned.

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I'm going to go with 25. That way I can date the hot and sexy 19-24 year olds, as well as the extremely beautiful 26-31 year olds. :love: :rolling:

19. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

18 - no real reason.

20. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I guess it would be 26 :D
    I'm 16 though :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.