1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What are your REAL real life stats?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Erran, Mar 18, 2002.

1. Egglord Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Str: ? (lbs?)
    Int: 11
    Wis: 14
    Dex: 11
    Con: 12
    Chr: 11

never thought of myself as much of a cleric, but there you go.

2. Kahliib Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Str: 9
    Int: 15
    Wis: 17
    Dex: 17
    Con: 12
    Chr: 14

I am a freshman in High School. Not only that I skipped a grade. Either I was extremely drunk when I took the quiz (I don't drink) or someone else has lied on their stats. The guys with 17 strength amaze me. That would be awesome if I was that strong (snicker).

3. Horborg Gems: 2/31

Str: 11
    Wis: 15
    Dex: 14
    Con: 13
    Chr: 17

Not too bad, at least better than last time. I could be a sorcerer

[This message has been edited by Horborg (edited April 16, 2002).]

4. Kill_Lexington Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Thease are honest stats.NO jokes.

17 STR
    18 DEX
    17 CON
    09 INT
    16 WIS
    10 CHA

As I expected them to be.

5. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Str: 13
    Int: 12
    Wis: 14
    Dex: 7
    Con: 11
    Chr: 16

6. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

For all of you out there who don't know the conversion from lbs (pounds) to kilos (kilograms) there are 2.2 pounds in every kilo.
    Anyways, I did the test twice and averaged my points (odd that I put the exact same in twice for Con. and got two different answers):
    Str-10
    Int-14
    Wis-17
    Dex-13.5
    Con-9.5
    Chr-13.5
    Man, if I was an AD&D character, I'd suck :p

[This message has been edited by Faerus Stoneslammer (edited April 11, 2002).]

7. Sol'Kanar Guest

I don't consider myself god-like. I think for this test to work out it'd be better to take the required tests, such as lifting, IQ, and drinking, and then having a panel of people who know you well to consult on the other questions. I really don't think my stats are all accurate here:

Str 9
    Int 17
    Wis 15
    Dex 17
    Con 12
    Chr 18

Maybe I just don't give myself enough credit! :idea:

8. Corilathi Gems: 2/31

My Results are:
    Dex: 17
    Con: 11
    Chr: 10

It seems about right except for the Int.

9. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Str: 15
    Int: 15
    Dex: 15
    Con: 9
    Chr: 18

Not sure about the Strength i think i guessed myself to be a little stronger than i am. Constitution should have been bad i am so often ill.
    Wisdom i expected.
    My IQ is on average (i have tried many different tests) about 167.
    I am not THAT dexterous but i can move quietly when i want to.
    I am charismatic, not very modest though...

All in all i think it is a damn accurate test..

10. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Charisma of 18 my dear brother? Does this mean you can convince BTA to marry you?

Ok I'll reluctantly give it a try Even though I find it ... *insert double rant here*

Str: 16 (Wohooho in the army. 24 years. I am in my prime)
    dex: 11 (good thing I do a lot of sports)
    con: 8 (hey what did I do wrong? I got max grade in the army)
    int: 15 (I am well into the MasterDegree. I just disagree with the test. lame to only judge by education)
    wis: 10 (now where are those keys???
    cha: 12 (Its all about how good you are in bed :1eye: )

Ok I take the rant back. The test is quite good actually. IF you are beeing honest that is *snicker*

This makes me the third or fourth most hopeless SP member... :wail: hehehehe. Well I'll enjoy my retirement as an old grumpy man.

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited April 16, 2002).]

11. Turandil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Int: 10
    Wis: 16
    Dex: 13
    Con: 10
    Chr: 16

Don't know your weight stuff, because we got kilos in sweden. I got around 200 iq, think thats pretty good, but Iam not s old yet so I haven't taken any collage degrees and stuff.

12. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] for children an IQ of 200 means that

for instance a 4 year old child is as smart as an 8 year old.

a 6 year old as smart as a 12 year old.

So I guess you could have graduated from highschool at the age of 7 or 8 with an IQ of 200.

If that is true I have some friends at my university who would love to email with you on a regular basis. interested?
    We have to beat those american scumbags at a university in Chicago. heheh.

13. Turandil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Then its probably not true...thoug iam intelligent. I made a test and a certainnumber of answers would give me a iq of 180 (according to them) and I got more then that numbers of answers right.
    Probably some fake about it...

14. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] No No not at all a fake. I have finally accepted that it might be true that roleplayers indeed are more bright than the average population, after numerous eyerolls over peoples' postings here. Why it is so (or could be so), I am having some heavy debating on our institute at university.

In addition, I think there is a connection between age span and how brain capacaty (Any kind of intelligence). If I am right, the next generations (like yours) will be smarter in addition to , or because of, living longer.

Of course we are far from any conclusive evidence, and we are not even suited for researching this at our laboratories. (cancer and other cell-related deseases) so we keep it at a theoretical basis.

Anyway you could indeed be a living proof. :) Actually I'll go make a thread about it.

15. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Yeah, the IQ bit is definitely bugged.

[ September 02, 2002, 03:21: Message edited by: SlimShogun ]

16. Alex Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

Ummm....
    Int: 10 <- (I put 160 in for my IQ wtf)
    Wis: 9
    Dex: 7
    Con: 17 <- (Havn't been sick in 9 years :))
    Chr: 5 <- (C'mon! I'm not that anti-social..)

I don't think I'd qualify for anything other than the base classes with this. :p

17. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Str 7
    Dex 11
    Con 15
    Int 13
    Wis 17
    Chr 18 (wtf!)
    I should become a social worker....

18. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

More accurate description of me

Str: 11
    Int: 12
    Wis: 12
    Dex: 15
    Con: 14
    Cha: 17

Yeah i tried it out and it seems to fit...

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Str: 3 - Am i that weak?
    Int: 11 - Well, I am only 13
    Wis: 11 - cool, high for me
    Dex: 12 - C'mon its higher than that!
    Con: 10 - Good enough
    Chr: 15 - and everyone said I was antisocial

I don't really know how I got these! But they are good enough for me!

20. Gonzago Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Str: 11 Frankly, if 18 is maximum possible human stat, I think this is a little high.

Int: 14 Again, no idea whatsoever what my IQ is (read "The Tyranny of Numbers" by David Boyle to get a reasonable idea as to what I think of all-encompassing digits). This was calculated solely on the basis of a Master's degree.

Anybody who said 18 needs to stop hitting the boards and start working on cold fusion.

Dex: 16 I'd have given myself a 13 or 14, frankly. Playing basketball or practicing martial arts doesn't necessarily imply that you do it *well.*

Wis: 16 Maybe. I have my doubts. (Is this a sign of wisdom in itself?)

Con: 15 I get winded because I smoke, and I haven't been in a fight in so long that I don't know how long I'd last. I think this is way too high.

Cha: 16 What can I say? The ladies like me...

Seriously, anybody with an int of 6+ would know how to answer these questions to up their stats. Way too skewed, IMO.

/hits CTRL 8

Oh, looky!

Str: 18/00
    Int: 18
    Dex: 18
    Wis: 18
    Con: 18
    Cha: 18

>sigh< If only it were that easy...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.