1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How many times do you post?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by DragonRider SkyWard, Jan 16, 2002.

1. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] All right I know every ones on here at least once per week. So how many hours do spend here? How many post's do you post post a day/week? By the way Tal, how many people are joined here anyways? Add any thing else that you can think of that has to do with posting that I didn't think of.

5 hours a week, 2 post a day, 10 a week.(it all depends on how I'm feeling)

2. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Depends on the amount of interesting threads here... But probably about 10 a week here too, maybe a little bit more.

3. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I am between 2 and 10 posts each day, as long as I have internet available ;). I check the boards 3-4 times each day, and together with the chat channel and searching for news I probably spend 2-3 hours on SP each weekday.

4. Asmodeus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I Check the boards at least once every two or three days. It all depends on my available time. The number of replies, well that all depends if I think i have something to add to an ongoing ´discussion´.

5. Garret Jax Gems: 5/31

Let's see... (Thinking)

My shift at work is 10 hrs, 4 days a week.
    If nothing is going on, I'll spend 5 hours/day surfing. I'll spend 3 hours of that here. And i'll check the boards once per day on my days off. I'll post 4 times/day. I just wish I could get into the chat rooms at work. My job is a neccessary evil, so I get paid weather I'm doing something or not.

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] You can see the number of registered members on the front page of the boards at http://www.sorcerers.net/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

It was 2625 at the time I'm writing this. Of course the actual number of active members is much smaller.

7. ArchAngel Guest

I am here when I feel like it :)

2 posts a day 14 in a week :roll: (just teasing my DM :) )

8. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I come to the board several times a day (M-F). I don't post a lot (maybe 10 a week) because I don't like to repeat what others have already said. Many of the posts here are redundant (which is fine by me, I just don't want to add to it). There seems to be a lot of focus on "leveling up" as a poster. This leads to spam, silly topics and MOTS (like "best evil party ever"). It's a message board, not a RPG. You don't get any benefit from leveling up!

9. Silverblade Guest

I don't have cable so I can't visit to often. If I do it's usually after 7 PM, because phone costs are lower then. I don't think I have many posts a day, I find it useless to say something after somebody else also said it.

10. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

It depends on how bored I am at work that day ...

11. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

normally I work 32 hours a week, wich means that I am surfing and spamming these boards at least 28 hours a week :). At home I don't post that much, about 4 hours a week maybe... I work in a helpdesk so I can work and surf at the same time.... SO I got much time for spamming :)

12. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I bow down to the master spammer Headbanger! :D
    I am here alot, it depends on how much I have to do. But when like now school hasnt started yet, no work for a couple of weeks. I can post up to 10 posts a day.

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Depends on how much I skip classes/manage to cheat more time in the 'net without doing so.
    I'd say about 5-6 hours a week at the moment.

I post if I find something interesting, perfaps 3-8 posts a day.

Ara
    (30 minutes till I have to go... :()

14. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Sometimes I don't make a single post.

Sometimes I get so pissed on spams and I risk the membership on SP with 100 rude posts in a day! Haven't you seen my spamcounter yet? :mad:

15. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I don't post enough, I feel it. I have to tyyyyyyyyyype faster ! FASTER !! :mad: :mad: :mad:

16. Jerlark386 Gems: 5/31

I can't post that often because I don't have a computer or online connection. Oh well.

17. Alyr Arkhon Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] The answer is simple: I post when I have something to say about that topic.

18. herf Guest

I read every single topic in the BG, BG2, PS:T and Whatnots forum, yet I post about once a week at most. And that's usually on the rare topics on the PS:T forum.

I used to post a lot, a hell of a lot actually, around twice a day. Then I went cold turkey with this place for over two weeks and then suddenly stopped posting as much. It's a lot better to just read it all and get all the info, I only contribute when I think I have something new to the conversation. Which explains why I don't post as much. I just wish I could edit people's posts and tell them to shut up and stop being so damned immature.

For every serious poster on here there are two immature ones that never really wise up.

19. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

HERF!!!! Don't call me immature in public. SHEESH! ;) :spin:

20. What's this? A thread for how many times I post? Bah! I have no time to answer trivial threads, I have REAL posting to do. Must post . . . Must post . . .

Just kidding, I really don't keep track. If I was familiar with IWD, PS:T, and all the other RPGs in the forum, I'd be here 24/7.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.