1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #17

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Faragon, seems you're affected be a similar mood-lowering factor as I am. What's tragicomic in it, is that I only knew her for two days, several months ago, and won't see her ever again, have no contact info... but have photos for sweet memories ad eternum probably just so I wouldn't forget :rolleyes: And I thought I'd grown up.

2. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

@ Splunge

Your starting your xmas shopping on Xmas Eve?? lol

Hey, its 5:45 on xmas morning and I'm posting? I could technically get away with opening all my pressies - not that theres many :rolleyes: <taps his fingers on desk suspiciously>

:edit: - nah, going to wait until everyone is up

3. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    YEE-HA! We got an 80 gig hard drive for Christmas! Sure beats the old one with only 13.

4. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Yay! Me be getting a SoU+HotU pack or KotOR. :D

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    NOOO!! I've lost my concert ticket to see me favorite band! the show's in 5 days and I haven't find it! Obviously their isn't any tickets left... NOOOOO ¨Me is crying¨

:wail: :wail: :wail:

A more positive thing: I've shine my dagger and now it's all shinny! sharp...shinny...beloved dagger... :evil:

6. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

Merry Boxing Day all. 26th, release of RoTK! I'm off to see it with my brothers and uncle. We leave in about an hour or so.

Christmas was tops. It must be said. Got David Bowie tickets, Jethro Tull DVD, Robin Hood Disney verson on DVD, and a model MGB. Plus assorted christmas useless novelty presents.

I'm home, at long last. Back from Melbourne, into Brisbane. Time for some hardcore tropical fruits, those that are usually associated with Brisbane Summer Christmas. Gotta love it.

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    There is no SoU+HotU pack. Only NWN+SoU for now.

8. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

[​IMG] There is when enough glue is used. :p

9. Ofelix

Media:
    glue? What use glue could have on game cd? :hmm:

10. Grandalf the Green Sorcerer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Har har Arrr! :)
    I got PS2 and will buy meself burning CD (doh) =)
    and NwN + SotU :D or whatever the newest expansion was :D

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR for EVERYONE!

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ah, The Two Towers Extended Edition - a wonderous item of inspiration and a bloody brilliant movie.

12. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

I'm glad you agree Aik. They cut out all the character development from the theatrical version. I hated that, I felt cheated. But I felt that the extended version more than made up for it.
    Are you going to go the the LoTR marathon? Its on sunday night from 9:00 pm. Its the two extended versions for FoTR and TTT, followed by RoTK.

I saw RoTK last night. Inspiring.

13. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Alas, no LotR marathon for me :wail:

I'm having the urge to do some more Tolkien reading, should probably resist, my unread books list is extremely high at the moment.

14. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

What!?! How can you miss it man? It's going to be tops. Of course, It will either be a nap during the day to stay awake or high loads of caffeine. That or speed. Decisions decisions.

800 posts. Yay?

15. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

YAY! It's my birthday! 16 years old, only two more and I can get a car :D

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Doh! Nothing's been posted!

More people need be trained in the Art of Spam.

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Any volunteers? :shake:

18. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Congrats Elvenblade, you're at the same age as me, it rocks :D

19. Ofelix

Media:
    Okay I'll try

Ahem!

Spam

mmm Spam, meaningless posting Spam, meaningless posting Spam, meaningless posting Spam, meaningless posting Spam, meaningless posting Spam, meaningless posting Spam, meaningless posting

did you know? I ate a egg for yesterday's breakfast

/Spam

20. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

:p :D That reminds me of that Monty Python act...

(Some guy) "So, what do you serve here?"

(old lady)"Well, we have spam, spam with bacon, spam and eggs, spam,eggs and bacon, spam with sallad, spam with some spam, spam spam spam...etc"

So if you ever spam again, think of that menu! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.