1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #17

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

I have finals soon. In math tomorrow, I think. I hate math, and it's stuff that I wasn't paying attention to, I think. I get a review sheet to work with, which is wonderful.

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Bye. Hope my head gets better. Hit it against 2 metre high door frame on Saturday. Poor, poor head. Guess Minsc's an egghead compared to me last days.

3. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Man I'm glad I'm not in school...

Has anyone seen my Ego or my Id? They ran off last night.

4. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I feel confined when I can't use leet-speak on some of these threads in Teh Alley. And I'm expect to give a semblance of a serious reply, which is nurturing to the needs of others. It makes me feel cold and dark inside.

Um. Well, heck. I guess that probably pretty normal for an Icetroll. Don't mind me then. My bad.

Also, I'm drinking Czechvar. Brewed and bottled in Ceske Budejovice. I rule.

5. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Urrrrr, too much alcohol!!!
    I never want to drink again :( The US is right having the drinking age at 21.
    England is full of morons! I nearly had a fight with some uni bum wearing a suit because I corrected him that kronenburg (sp?) was lager, not beer! what a loser....!!!! My blood boils just thinking about that pompous twat!

@8people

If your doing your GCSE's and have coursework due, concentrate on that, and forget your homework. Ok, that might sound stupid, but what goes toward your final mark? If your teacher gives you grief, explain you wan't to concentrate on coursework - what are they going to say "you must fail your exams and please ME!!!" :)

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I hate life... hgad to spend 4 days netless and missed this much of babble!

I'm in the middle of a budding love triabngle... it looks like both I and my friend are interested in ""JOhn Doe", the guy we spent my birthday with. *shakes head* Scary...

Went to see the EEs of FotR and TTT with friends. Had fun, and commandeeredan entire sofa for myself. And of course, I am even more famous as a pervy elf fancier than I thought.

Also, cleaned my room goodbye. Almost got thrown out of the dorms, too. *sigh*

You know, buying booze is not different when you can do it legally. *sigh* There's this big liquor stre downtown, and they apparently have a policy of all those under 25 who are´either buying or accompany people who buy alcohol having to show their ID. :rolleyes: I didn't get asked for one. *shudder*

I feel old!

7. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] @ Blackthorne TA

I developed a parser generator platform called the GOLD Parser. It is designed to allow parsers to be developed for multiple programming languages.

This is about as nerdy as nerdy can get! :)

[ December 17, 2003, 09:18: Message edited by: Blackhawk ]

8. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

People, get on the irc chat. NOW!

*sigh* guess that means I have to go to sleep then doesn't it? Well poopie I say!

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Blah. I hate fictionpress. Browsing through the horror section I find most of it being mad slasher (as in, guy with big knife kinda slasher), or vampires.

When will people realise that vampires are not scary! They are old, boring, tired, outdated. Sure, they were very scary once ... in the 12th century maphap.

10. Arabwel

Media:
    Vampires, these days, are sex objects, not stuff to scare youur kids with :/

I blame Anne Rice.

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ack, my eyes are watering at the sheer LAMENESS of it all. Browsing the first few pages of the sci-fi and horror sections, I can safely say that these people should be shot. I see better pieces of writing on Nationstates. Hell, I write better pieces of writing on Nationstates. :mad:

12. Arabwel

Media:
    I disapprove of flaming on the general principle (Plus you should see some of the flames I've gotten...) But sometimes you see such crap that even the most constructive criticismm turns into something flammable. *cough cough*

13. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

Still have nothing of worth to say. I do, however, have an amusing anecdote to tell...
    ** Warning, this may seem a bit too naughty, but it is not meant to. The emphasis is on the reaction of my brother, not the act.**

A friend of my brothers (known as Jesus) was working late one night. He got home to find he had no keys, and that he room mates were busy inside 'rutting' as he put, so he went instead to a friends house and told everyone the story. Well, my brother was regailing the story, emphasis on the inappropriate use of the said word, to my aunt. Unfortunately, my 9 year old sister overheard, and asked the question "What does 'rutting' mean?" My brother replied after the silence, "having a root." My aunt nearly disowned him on the spot.

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I really have nothing to say...

well, What's new folk?

huummm How do you do folk?

err hello...

15. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Could It Be True That I Just Died Because I Feel That I Fly
    Like Flying Through The Misty Air, After All I Just Don't Care

16. Malovae Gems: 18/31

Has anyone been to www.projectrockstar.com - Its quite fun and you have to wait a full day before you can get things completed - meaning that you don't waste a turn because you constantly click 'end turn' icon nad realise you forgot to do something.

My bands called 'Ecken Fuden Bager' and is in the Europop genre. My dream is create the next abba - woohooo.

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Sorry, but mine blocks the view :shake:

18. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Malovae: Is that thing free? I might start playing around there until X-mas eve, when I'll get HotU.

EDIT: Nevermind, of course it is, just saw the mastercard logo+the it cost £1000 to start a new band, but I read the FAQ/guide thing.

[ December 17, 2003, 16:51: Message edited by: Xei Win Toh ]

19. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

Phew, the storm last night was so hard, that it cut down the phone line. It was terrible without internet or phone :(

20. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31

YAY! Only one more day in school this year!

*Elvenblade laughs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.