1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What would you do if...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by stargazer, May 5, 2001.

1. Fatmaka Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Four words...
    I (1) Wanna (2) Fuck (3-very important) You(4)----> These are the words u must say...
    looks like my dismissed thing is still in use...darien?

Dismiss'd rednecks!

2. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Of course, silly me. There must be strategy. There is strategy in everything, or else the world would not turn, the Sun would not shine, and there would be no Mechanus' logical justice.

3. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] Really very charming Fatmaka.
    There will be a long time of "handwork" for you if you don't change to a more sympathetic strategy.

4. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Hope you're too busy to be on here for a little while.....

'bout a week or so just to get the pent up tension out should do it...

:D :D :D

Nice to see a good result!

5. stargazer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Yeah, I've been busy... :D. And btw I wanted to say a few things about Fatmaka's 'strategy' but Bogi summed it up for me. It REALLY doesn't work in real life. OK back to my new duties now.

6. stargazer Gems: 5/31

[​IMG] Please do me one last favour. Choose one of the following:
    1.a)P or b)NP and
    2.a)K or b)NK
    And I'm not telling you what they mean so don't ask. I wanna rely on luck for this one.
    Thanks!
    Edit: Sorry for the misunderstanding Grovflab. Thanks anyway :). And I may tell you when I'm done with it.

[This message has been edited by Stargazer rb-rjd (edited May 20, 2001).]

7. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Oh,you will never indulge us in this? Sad....

Anyway, I choose 1: K 2: NK

Good luck whatever you be using it for. :)

8. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Nooo, choose:
    1. P
    2. NK

Hope it turns out great...

9. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

You are all FOOLS!! NP and K is the way to go. Choose NP and K! Mwwwaaaahhhhaaahhhhaa.

10. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] P,K...and don't ask me why :)

11. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31

It can't escape me, I smell the One Word Story here. Don't ask me how or why, I just do. Appearances may deceive us but I will get to the bottom of it and sniff it out, and when I do, the Inquisition shall begin! And all the Heretics shall burn here on earth so they shalt not burn in Hell! Bla bla bla

12. stargazer Gems: 5/31

Sorry. I didn't mean to start that. My God I can see the plague I have created! Oh well...
    I hope you won't take advantage of that. But if you see this getting out of hand -which I'm sure you won't because not everybody obsesses about upgrading their avatars and even if they do I don't think they'll do it here - plz feel free to close the topic. Thanks anyhow.

13. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] Well talked Stargazer - *plague* - see the thousands and thousands of spamspitting orcs crawling out of their rotten holes to flood over this boards to help you choose the Ks and NKs. :D
    It would be more easy for you to roll a dice than to evaluate the postings. ;)

14. stargazer Gems: 5/31

I've rolled Bogi... ;) But I wannna try my luck a bit more. Or maybe I just like to see the hordes of orcs trying to figure out how to operate a PC to answer me...

15. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] You would lay your faith into the ugly claws of dark forces....that's crazy...
    ooops, i forgot that you are freshly in love...... :D

16. Mendanbar Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Well now that every thing is already worked out i guess my advice isnt needed. But i still have a question: what does sth mean. I'm an american so ye'll have to forgive me if this is a culture thing. Btw Fatmaka's suggestion would work on many americans, both the good ones and the bad. On another point if you ever come to a situation like this again, at least in america women hold all the power in dating. If you are beautifle then you basically just have to ask a guy you like and will almost always recieve a yes. Guys over here try but it is the woman who says yes i'll talk to you or not.

just a bit of current american culture.

P.S. be kind to the boys, we need your love ;)

17. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] *promises to be kind to Mendanbar, if he behaves...*

[This message has been edited by Darien Noella (edited May 21, 2001).]

18. stargazer Gems: 5/31

'sth' is the word that holds the power of the universe. It is a secret culture's code to recognise each other and ,well, if you say it out loud three times in a row exactly 17,897 minutes after midnight a big fat monster will come to your aid. ;)
    Sorry. I wasn't good with abbreviations at first too.
    sth = something

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.